Marion Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2604 W Deyoung St, Marion, IL 62959

New 888-350-2592
Used 877-275-8160
Service 888-761-5110

We are your new car destination!

New truck!

by from Creal Springs |

We had a great buying experience! Brian was very helpful in showing us the new technology on our new 2014 Silverado. Alex was very helpful and made the buying process very easy. We would recommend our friends and family come and buy their next vehicle from Brian.

I love my new 2014 Silverado!

by from Carrier Mills, IL |

I bought my 2014 Silverado from Brian and he helped me find the truck I wanted with minimal hassle. I would recommend my friends and family to visit Brian at Marion Chevy for their new vehicle.

Very Satisfied

by from Marion, IL |

Recently purchased a 2014 Cadillac from this dealer. Very pleased with overall experience. All the employees were very helpful in getting us a deal that we would be happy with. Brian, our sales person, was very helpful and explained all the features of our new car after the purchase.Would advise anyone in the market for a vehicle to shop this dealership.

Outstanding service!

by from Calver City, Ky |

I had an outstanding experience with Marion Chevrolet. Doug Uzzle provided excellent customer service to me. He was constantly in contact with me and would answer any questions I may have. Would buy from again! Thanks so much Doug!

First new truck!

by from Benton, IL |

Brian found me the exact truck that I wanted and went the extra mile to get it for me. I couldn't be happier driving my new Silverado!

Back out of trade that cost them nothing

by from Vienna, Il |

We'll had a deal that was hard to beat and not cost the dealership anything. Had several problems with a 2013 Camero. A lot of electrical issues and could not get it located or fixed. Spoke to GM on several occasions for a lemon and finally filed complaint with BBB. Came to agreement with MSRP to MSRP trade with Chevy picking up tax, title, license and all transport fees. All was set with a vehicle located and was told by general sales manager that he would work with us was backing us and wanted to do the deal to help us out. We'll found out that the general sales manager declined to do the swap with us and Chevy. This is after being lead on for a week of we don't know what's going on and have no idea of what to do. (Also car back in the shop of electrical issue again). This deal would have not cost the dealership ANYTHING but didn't want to buy a car for Chevy and have to have it transport from New Jersey. Not going back as no deal and can not get the car fixed.

Happy Driver

by from Marion, IL |

I recently purchased a new GMC truck from this location. I am extremely happy with how well my buying experience was with Chris as the salesman who assisted me. He went above and beyond my expectations of a sales person by being professional, but very fun to deal with at the same time. I know where I'll be buying my cars from in the future! A+ service, thanks!

Best Dealer in Midwest!!

by from Marion,IL |

Recently purchased my 5th Vehicle of the year from Marion Chevy. Salesman Larry Sherertz's professionalism and Sean Wade's expert locating abilities have been instrumental in helping our business fleet grow!! Alex Shanks the finance manager has made sure we have got the lowest rate possible on every vehicle purchased. Their service manager Chuck is a great guy as well. We haven't had any trouble from the vehicles we have purchased from Marion Chevy but each time we are there Chuck makes sure to greet us and tells us to let him know should we have any problems. Its very refreshing to see the way they operate!!

Love these guys!!

by from Goreville, Il |

We recently purchased another vehicle from Marion Chevy and as always the service was second to none. We always do our research before making decision on where to purchase and the prices online were the lowest around. When we arrived at the dealership Joseph greeted us with a smile. He got our car appraised and we had bought a car in less then 30 minutes. After talking to other local dealers, we bought from Marion Chevy for because they had a similar truck for substantially less than all the other dealers and Joseph just seemed more interested in our needs than anyone else. Thanks to Marion Chevy for making it easy for us!!

Awesome dealership

by from Carterville, IL |

Great buying experience. Chris Francis did a great job getting us into the car that we wanted. Will always go back for our next vehicle.