Macrocar Sales

(5.0) 6 Reviews

1055 Wooster Road North, Barberton, OH 44203

Great Place!!!

by from Akron OH |

I bought a Trailblazer recently and all I can say that I'm very happy with the car!! No issues with it what so ever. People were very friendly and there was no pressure into buying a car. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family!!! Mike S

5 STAR Dealer...Macrocar Sales :)

by from Barberton, Ohio |

I found this dealer online & very glad I did. I've never written an online review before, but I wanted to share my great experience & recommendation of this dealer. Milan really went out of his way to help, made things very easy & had great prices on really nice cars! I've recommended this honest dealer to my family & friends, too! Thanks Milan & Macrocar Sales!

We highly recommend this Dealer!

by from Canton, Ohio |

My husband & I were shopping on Cars.com for a dependable car, & found this dealer. Milan & his team at Macrocar Sales really helped us find just the right car...and treated us right! We wanted to share our 5 STAR experience, and recommend this dealer to others. Thanks Milan!

Good Service...

by from Cleveland, OH |

I was looking online for a car. I found this dealer. The whole buying process was easy. The guys were nice and very helpful. I bought the car for very reasonable price. I wanted to recommend this dealer to everyone. Thanks Macrocar Sales!

Great prices & honest dealer!

by from Pittsburg, PA |

Drove to this dealer from Pittsburgh, Pa. to get a good deal on a Honda CR-V. The prices in Pgh are very high and this dealer's prices are very reasonable. Milan was very patient, friendly and honest. He let us take our time test driving the car and answered our questions. The deal went smoothly on both sides. Nice selection of vehicles. I highly recommend Macrocar Sales!

We Love Macrocar Sales!

by from Akron, Ohio |

I was looking online for a car for my daughter. I found this dealer and glad I did. The whole buying process was quick & easy, & the guys were nice & very helpful. Wanted to share our good experience with this dealer. Thanks Macrocar Sales!