Portal Automotive

Portal Automotive

6512 E Virginia Beach Blvd, Norfolk, VA 23502

Used 888-719-8669

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PRICE, HIGLY RECOMENDED!!!!

by from Virgini Beach |

Been looking for a good quality vehicle for 4 months, find my Dream car at Portal Automotive Inc. Excellent service, got the best rate possible for my credit score, they approved me and 10 minutes and in one hour I was driving home my new BMW. I would recommend this Dealership to anyone looking for a good and reliable car. Owning the BMW for 5 months and going strong!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You Portal Automotive!!

A wonderful experience

by from Norfolk, VA |

I visited the car lot multiple times before making a purchase and every time I returned i was greeted with a pleasant sales man they were patient and listened to my needs they were not pushy and found a car that met all my needs I am very very very happy with my purchases at Portal Automotive both Oleg and Eugene were great! Would come back again.

Amazing Service!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I have nothing but good to say about Portal Auto! The service was fabulous and the buying process was very simple and quick! Oleg was fantastic at keeping his customers happy. Thank you so much Portal Auto for making my new car/graduation gift so special!