Midtown Pre-owned Cars and Trucks

Midtown Pre-owned Cars and Trucks

2112 E 11th St, Tulsa, OK 74104

Used 855-483-2052

Any credit type or score! Luxury cars, trucks, and SUVs!! Payments average between $200 and $400 per month!!!

Got a Great Car

by from tulsa ok |

Went to this dealership with not very high hopes since my credit is rough and they have nice cars. I found a car I wanted, a 2004 Acura TL, and they got me a 280/month payment which was perfect for me. I'm glad I found this place.

April 4, 2014

Thanks George your business and so glad you found the right car for you! Please let me know how I can help in the future and tell your friends about us!! Thanks again, Chris

Great cars and prices!

by from tulsa, ok |

I found a 2005 5 series BMW at a great price and the only issue i had was deciding between this one and an 03 e320 Mercedes. Bought the beamer and couldnt be happier!

April 28, 2014

Thanks Will! We appreciate your feedback and glad we could help! Chris

Buyers Beware

by from Tulsa, Ok |

The business has a tremendously appealing advertisement which indicates that they will finance everyone regardless of their credit standing. I had driven on the lot as a new customer and the manager, Curtis, was looking out the window and made eye contact with me, but still didn't come outdoors to greet or assist me. That should have been the first sign for me to just leave and go to another car lot. I was reluctant to leave due to my low FICO score. I needed a vehicle and felt I would be declined with other businesses. Country, was the salesman that helped me. I had test driven several of the approved vehicles. The vehicle I had decided upon did not have the service engine light displaying while driving. I had gone inside to sign the contract prior to their closing for the evening; and the salesman was allowing the car to warm up as he placed the paper tag on the car. After I left the lot, the service engine light came on. They had closed, so I returned the following day and advised Chris of the issue. He stated "as is, nothing promised and that the issue wasn't covered under the extended warranty". I had gotten a diagnostic from Auto Zone which indicated faulty engine mechanical condition. The financing bank advised me that I have an obligation to them and that the condition of the car doesn't have anything to do with them. No cooperation at all. I payed an extremely high down payment and now responsible for paying for a vehicle that they sold to me knowing that it was a 'lemon'. Buyers beware of this company. I've recently found out that a complaint was filed against them on July 03, 2013, for problems with product/service.

April 5, 2014

We apologize for such a bad experience for you. We strive to make everyone happy here and have been in business for almost two years making customers happy. I'd love the opportunity to discuss this situation further; please give me a call at 918-382-7500 at your earliest convenience. Thanks, Chris