Autobahn Motorcars

Autobahn Motorcars

9001 SW Canyon Rd, Portland, OR 97225

Used 888-719-7590

Available by Appointment Monday Thru Saturday

Great Service and Very Accurate Descriptions.

by from Whidbey Island, WA |

Purchase of a car I had not seen or driven could have been risky business, but thanks to your excellent business ethics and practice, all went well. I drove the Mercedes E320 home to Whidbey Island yesterday and it is everything you said it is and more. We are delighted and you have our highest recommendation.

Excellent Experience

by from Sunriver, OR |

I purchased a BMW automobile from Autobahn Motorcars in January of 2015. The car was in excellent condition as advertised, and the price was fair, and below similar cars at other dealers. The Owner, Kevin was easy to work with, he clearly knows BMW?s and gives an honest and accurate evaluation of his cars. I definitely recommend Autobahn Motorcars, and I plan on using them in the future.

Great Experience

by from Port Ludlow, WA |

Kevin knows his cars. This is not a high pressure shop. Very relaxed. The facility was super clean. If you are looking for a high end German car, this is the place.

I'll never buy a car anywhere else.

by from Bellingham Washington |

I have bought two cars from Kevin, and I think I'll never buy a car from anybody else. Finding a car dealer who is honest and trustworthy and not squeezing every dime is a very valuable thing and here he is! Both cars were top notch cars, which he worried over and made perfect before delivering them to me. Even so, both cars were priced at least $4,000 less than similar cars I saw in the Seattle area. Kevin doesn't put a big price on the car and haggle down like most dealers. His prices are already his bottom line and are way less than I could have negotiated anywhere else. I fully trust that Kevin sells solid cars that have been checked and any little problem fixed. I have recommended his services to several friends and I strongly recommend that you buy a car from him! I actually bought a plane ticket to get my last car from him because I've moved to Bellingham. A $200 plane ticket is cheap compared to buying a car anywhere else!