Fergusson Kia Subaru

1501 N Elm Pl, Broken Arrow, OK 74012

1 of 1 review

Lost Me

by from Tulsa, OK |

We went to Ferguson to test drive an Outback. We were up front with the salesman that we were test driving for a future purchase. I discussed with him what I had read regarding the 2015 upgrades and he blew it off as very minor changes. We test drove the 2014 and during the drive I asked about the 2015. Either he didn't know what the changes were or he didn't want to discuss them because it was again, minor changes. He pointed out they had close out pricing on the 2014 outback. I told him we are not purchasing today and were interested in a 2015. Instead of discussing the 2015 he kept pushing the 2014. I told him I was not interested in the 14 and his parting shot was once these 2014 Outbacks are gone you will wait 5 weeks for a 15 and because Subaru is so popular we won't discount them because we don't need to. That was it for me. I would rather buy local but 100 or so miles East or West is not too bad a drive and not be insulted.