Highline Motorsports

21430 N 2nd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85027

Used 855-323-0725

Purchase of Vehicle

by from Phoenix AZ |

I had a very pleasant experience in the purchase of my automobile. I was looking for something sporty, and had been searching all over the city for a week for various makes and models. The one car I have always wanted was a Chevrolet Corvette, but felt it was out of my reach. To my surprise High Line Motorsports had a 1998 available, with low miles and the classic C-5 look I loved. It was a little over my price range, but Dave and his crew were able to make it work. I was allowed to take it to my mechanic, and for a car that was 16 years old it only had a few mechanical thing that needed to be taken care of. I had a talk with Dave, and thought if he could help me out with at least one of the items I would be happy. To his credit, he made the necessary repairs to all four areas of the car at his expense. Not only that, he provided me with the extra key, and remote that I requested also at his expense. In all I would recommend if you are looking for a higher profile quality used car, and you want great service and a fair deal, give Dave DiPiazza, and his staff the opportunity to show you what they have. For a car guy walking into his showroom is like going to the toy department a Christmas when you were a kid!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Omaha NE |

Very unusual car dealer. They priced the car very fairly, so fairly you'd feel stupid haggling over the price. They do way more than expected to make the car as perfect as possible, fixing things most people wouldn't notice. Vince was great through the whole process, easily accessible, got me answers to questions quickly and made sure I was happy with the car after it was delivered. He even found me a smoking deal on shipping. Buy from these guys!

Great Overall Experience!

by from Chandler, AZ |

I decided to try buying from a smaller place after having an awful experience at a larger dealer. I read reviews online about this place and decided to check them out. When I arrived, everyone was very friendly but not pushy at all. I loved that. The facilities were remarkably clean and they only carry quality vehicles. I took the car I liked for a test drive and within the hour we had all of the paperwork signed and I drove off in my new car. They never pressured me to buy. I have recommended this place to my father and several friends of mine. I will be buying all of my cars from Highline Motorsports in the future.

Poor salesmanship...

by from Flagstaff, AZ |

We bought a 2007 QX56 6 weeks ago. Still waiting on a key fob and a Nav disc, the salesperson Gino wrote it on the purchase order and promised word of mouth as well. After 6 weeks of the run around I still do not have a key fob or the right Nav disc (they ordered one from 2005 and it's not functional) even after I have called multiple times. The mirror they put on is not the correct mirror either, it does not auto-dim or have a blinker in it. I emailed the owner Dave as well with no response. Overall, it's a good vehicle they are just not good at repairs or keeping promises.

FORGET THE BIG DEALERS WHEN LOOKING FOR A USED CAR

by from SURPRISE, ARIZONA |

FROM BENTLEY'S TO VOLKSWAGEN'S DAVE AND HIS ASSOCIATES CANNOT BE BETTER TO THE AVERAGE JOE. HIGHLINE ALWAYS HAS A GREAT SELECTION OF ALL TYPES OF VEHICLES, AND DAVE ALWAYS HAS HIS SHARP AUTOMOTIVE EYES OUT TO ACQUIRE NEW INVENTORY. CHECK THE SOLD LIST ON HIS WEBSITE AND SEE WHAT I MEAN. ASTON MARTINS, BENTLEY, JAGUAR, MERCEDES BENZ, YOU NAME IT HE HAS SOLD IT. HE HAS MADE HIS FACILITY LOOK VERY SHARP. I HAVE TOLD MY FRIENDS ABOUT HIS BUSINESS AND THEY HAVE ALSO PURCHASED VEHICLES FROM HIGHLINE MOTORSPORTS. I CHANGE CARS QUITE OFTEN AND THESE GUYS ARE THE ONES TO SEE.

Outstanding auto resale facility.

by from Sun City |

Great service and interface. They were wiling to go the extra mile. Cars appear to be in great shape and the ability to have your own mechanic look them over is really fantastic. My only comment for improvement is in-house fianancing capability.

Great experience!!! Perfect 2008 SLK.55 AMG

by from Phoenix,Az |

I was looking for a 2006 Cayman S, online and found this 1st class pre-owned car dealer. After reviewing Dave's inventory. I found this 2008 SLK.55 AMG....... What a clean perfect car, with all options I'm looking for. I was vary familiar with the SLK.55 and with the P030 Performance package and the AMG hand built 5.5L V-8 engine, I found my dream car......the car was priced right ! Thank You Highline Motorsports....... I watched this car for a month and now it is home in my garage. Again Thank You !!! I know if there was something that this car needed, I'm sure Dave's staff would have ablidged. I'm a motor head (Old school) Mechanical Engineering is my back ground, so I'm in my element now..... vary fast..... I have already started to tinker with this BEAST...........

Great experience....

by from South Carolina |

Bought the car by way of its presentation on Cars.com. Vince was Extremely accommodating & helpful, took a lot of time to shoot detailed videos of every aspect of the car, making it so much more confident. The car was certainly all it was presented to be, Pricing was fair and overall, a very pleasant dealership to work with. Would definitely look at their site again when I'm shopping.

Gem of a Luxury Dealer in North Phoenix

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Bought a beautiful Mercedes-Benz E350 for a great price from Highline Motorsports. Vince and Dave made the experience pleasant, easy, and quick. No haggling, the vehicle was competitively priced but wow, the condition was astounding. Result: a great bargain. Dave?s vehicles are all garaged; the lounge and service were top notch and comfortable. It?s my new favorite place to buy a vehicle.

Top Notch Service!

by from Phoenix, Az |

Purchasing a car is not an easy task! However after the Insurance Co. totaled my car after a collision My son and I started looking. He found Highline Motorsports add for a 2012 Hyundai Sonata Elette Hybrid, I went to look at it on my own and all I can say is: Top Notch Service!!! Within 24hours they had it all wrapped up with a bow on it. Dave and Vince were great at getting me answers and expediting everything from the car, to my plates, and tags for next year Awesome!!!!! I couldn't have asked for more!!! Thank you Highline Motorsports for great customer service! smiles.... Songbird x/

Great Experience!

by from Phoenix |

I was a first time car buyer and of course was a little nervous. I made sure to check the reviews on line about Highline Motorsports and all I read was 5 STARS. From the emails to the first walk in, I got a great impression, so I became 100 % more calm about the situation. The car I looked at was exactly like the photos. And I feel in love with it even more. Gino was so great at explaining everything. The process ( like any car process ) took some time but he hung in there and made sure that I got the deal that ( we ) thought was best. I recommend using Highline Motorsports. Their prices, customer service, clean cars are above any other !