Route 110 Auto Sales

10 Hemlock St., Dracut, MA 01826

Used 855-246-8418

Always Great Deals

1 of 1 review

Expectations met, above and beyond.

by from Nashua, NH |

I visited route 110 Auto Sales six months ago with an open mind. I was not positive which exact vehicle I wanted, all I knew was I wanted it to be reliable and affordable. As soon as I had submitted an inquiry on their website, I was contacted and had an appointment immediately set up. When I arrived, I was warmly welcomed by a man named Mike. He made me feel comfortable and took the time to show me several cars and talk with me in order to narrow it down and find the right car for myself. I did not feel rushed or pressured, as I have in past experiences with other dealerships. I ended up purchasing a Toyota Corolla, which I am more than pleased with. Mike was able to get me a loan the next day and he was persistant and trustworthy in trying to find me the best rate. I felt this dealership went above and beyond, and I left with a smile on my face. Six months later I am still confident in my purchase and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone seeking a reliable car and exceptional customer service.

(1-1 of 1 review)