Route 110 Auto Sales

Route 110 Auto Sales

10 Hemlock St., Dracut, MA 01826

Used 888-695-5041

Always Great Deals

EXCELLENT experience.. HIGHLY recommended!

by from Lowell,MA |

Louie and Mike were awesome! Made the buying process unbelievably easy and exciting. HIGHLY recommend Route 110 Auto to anyone looking for an awesome used car.

April 14, 2015

Thank you, Ashley, for your kind recommendation. We truly value your business and we look forward to serving your automotive needs for many more years to come. Kind Regards, Michael Ide Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma.

Outstanding!

by from Wesford, Ma |

I just bought a Acura TL From Route 110 Auto. Not only am I absolutely in love with my car but I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. I shopped around at a few different dealerships before going here and the service that we received with everyone especially Louis was beyond excellent. He was very friendly and professional. He was completely knowledgeable about any and all of our questions and he made sure that we left completely satisfied. Any future car purchases that I will be making will be with this company. I definitely recommend any and everyone looking for a GREAT car buying experience to go pay Louis a visit!!!

April 14, 2015

Thank you, Jay, for sharing your experience with us. We value your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. It's a pleasure to learn that our staff was able to assist you during your visit. We appreciate your comments and I'll be sure to share them with our staff. Thank you again and we look forward to serving your automotive needs again in the future! Sincerely, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto

1st Time buyer experience

by from Windham, CT |

This was my first time financing a car and when I found the car I wanted they replied instantly and gave me excellent opportunity to get in touch and give/receive information. The process was smooth and not stressful. I only wished I lived a little bit closer. Great service and great cars.

April 7, 2015

Thank you, Stephen, for taking the time to share your experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything more that we may assist you with! Best, Michael Ide, Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma

Will be back for a second vehicle!

by from Tyngsborough, MA |

My wife and I were helped by Louis Romano, whose style, integrity, and personal qualities impressed us, and who was extremely helpful by finding out what we wanted, and meeting our wishes. You will be pleased with your experience if you get him as your salesperson. The others we dealt with - Michael Ide for the financial aspects and Maureen Ide the owner.- were all helpful and pleasant to deal with. In short, the dealership as a whole is very well run!

March 26, 2015

Thank you, Andrew! Your honest opinion can be an invaluable reference for other customers who are in the market, for this reason we really appreciate the time that you have taken for sharing your experience on Cars.com. We value your business and we hope to see you again. Kind Regards, Michael Ide, Finance and Insurance Manager

Worth the drive!

by from Avon, Ma |

After doing my homework on the internet, Route 110 Auto was the dealer that had what I wanted and willing to work with me. I worked first via email with Michael, then at the dealership Louis took great care of us. Louis is the rare salesman who is genuine and knowledgeable. After we all shook hands on the deal (and a great deal it was) there was no pressure to buy extras, although I did get a warranty. I am comfortable giving this dealership high marks, and it was worth the 2 hour round trip.

March 12, 2015

It is truly a pleasure for us to learn that you enjoyed your visit here. I'm glad to hear your experience with Louis was a positive one! We value your business and we hope to see you again. Kind Regards, Michael Ide, Finance and Insurance Manager.

Friendly as can be!

by from Lowell, Ma |

I have been in the search market for a used car for my daughter for the past 4 months. I recently found a vehicle that would meet all of our requirements including safety, features, condition and price. After narrowing our search I then found the same vehicle at Route 110 Auto in Dracut Ma. I called in advance and upon arrival we were introduced to a man named Louis. Louis showed us two vehicles and placed them side by side for a true comparison. After making our decision Louis then made the entire sales process very easy and comfortable. He explained all of the used car policies and stood behind everything he said with no pressure or hidden sales tactics. I highly recommend Route 110 Auto. Thanks again Stephanie.

February 12, 2015

Stephanie, I'm so glad to hear you had such an enjoyable visit and that you found Louis to be so helpful. I will be certain to let him know he is doing a wonderful job. Thank you again for your business and for choosing Route 110 Auto of Dracut Ma for your automotive needs! Thank you, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma

Excellent Truck Excellent Experience

by from Walpole MA |

Dealing with Mike from Route 110 Auto Sales was extremely pleasant. I went there knowing the truck that i wanted to buy and that is what we discussed. He was not pushy with me. Took the truck for a test drive and really liked it. The financing process was easy as well. Overall a great experience. Highly recommended.

January 14, 2015

Thank you, David, for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback. We know you have many choices when buying a used truck, so we really appreciate your business. Thank you for your business and we look forward to the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come! Sincerely, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma

Family Atmosphere

by from Andover, Ma |

I had a very good experience with Louis and Michael at Route 110 Auto. They helped through the entire process of getting my new car, from the test drive to the auto loan till I picked up the car from them. They helped me with all my paperwork, payments, etc then I picked up the car and Michael went over every function of the car in great detail.They were very respectful of my time and extremely courteous and patient with all my questions. It was a pleasure working with them and I would recommend them to everyone out there.

January 4, 2015

Thank you, Daniel, for taking the time to write this fantastic review and give our dealership such a wonderful 5-star rating. We value your continued business and look forward to serving your automotive needs for many more years to come! Sincerely, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma

Poor customer service

by from Rhode Island |

On 12-15-2014 my wife I drove 2 hours to view a used Lexus that was offered for sale by this dealer. I responded and looked the car over. I asked if they had a car lift available so I could view the underside of the car prior to purchasing. I was initially told that I could, but then they when the time came, they were not interested. The owner wanted to place a jack under the car and have me get on the ground to look at the car's underside in cold weather. I had cash in hand ready to purchase the vehicle, but for some unknown reason, they would not honor my simple request of viewing the underside of the car on a lift. After speaking with the owner, who was very rude and ignorant, he told me to just leave. He lost a sale today. I would advise everyone to seriously consider this when driving to Route 110 Auto Sales. Buyer beware! My day was a complete waste of time and money for the fuel used to drive up there. The older salesman Lou was very nice, as was the owner's son Mike. But the owner was not very customer friendly. I have never been treated this way at any dealership that I went to. Very disrespectful and dishonorable to his customers.

December 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to express your experience. While I am disappointed to hear your experience was not great. The owner has been trying to contact you for quite sometime now so we can try to resolve this issue. My apologies for your inconvenient experience and would like for you to contact me personally at 978-459-7800, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma

Great experience!

by from weston ma |

It was a great experience at Route 110 Auto in Dracut Ma. Louis was exceptional sales person. He understood what I wanted asked all the relavent questions and found some excellent cars available on the lot. He was informative and had a very well knowledge about the cars and the options that they had. I have always seen car buying as a very stressful experience but I would like to thank Louis for making the car buying experience fantastic and enjoyable. Also Michael was fantastic while doing the finances on the car and he had excellent knowledge about various combinations of loan terms and warranty options. He has a vivid personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Having worked in finance before I was very apprehensive when I first started the deal but as I spoke with Michael, I was assured the deal had a lot of customer benefit. He was very excellent in showing me the exact numbers and was very patient with me. I am very pleased with this dealership and I will be back in the near future for my next purchase. Thank you Route 110 Auto.

November 20, 2014

Thank you, Kevin, for taking time to write this review. I'm so happy to read that your car buying experience with Louis was such a positive one! We realize that customer service is of the utmost importance in our business, so it's rewarding to hear comments like yours. Thank you for the recommendations and we look forward to serving your automotive needs again! Sincerely, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma