Route 110 Auto Sales

Used 855-246-8418

Always Great Deals

Friendly as can be!

by from Lowell, Ma |

I have been in the search market for a used car for my daughter for the past 4 months. I recently found a vehicle that would meet all of our requirements including safety, features, condition and price. After narrowing our search I then found the same vehicle at Route 110 Auto in Dracut Ma. I called in advance and upon arrival we were introduced to a man named Louis. Louis showed us two vehicles and placed them side by side for a true comparison. After making our decision Louis then made the entire sales process very easy and comfortable. He explained all of the used car policies and stood behind everything he said with no pressure or hidden sales tactics. I highly recommend Route 110 Auto. Thanks again Stephanie.

February 12, 2015

Stephanie, I'm so glad to hear you had such an enjoyable visit and that you found Louis to be so helpful. I will be certain to let him know he is doing a wonderful job. Thank you again for your business and for choosing Route 110 Auto of Dracut Ma for your automotive needs! Thank you, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma

Excellent Truck Excellent Experience

by from Walpole MA |

Dealing with Mike from Route 110 Auto Sales was extremely pleasant. I went there knowing the truck that i wanted to buy and that is what we discussed. He was not pushy with me. Took the truck for a test drive and really liked it. The financing process was easy as well. Overall a great experience. Highly recommended.

January 14, 2015

Thank you, David, for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback. We know you have many choices when buying a used truck, so we really appreciate your business. Thank you for your business and we look forward to the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come! Sincerely, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma

Family Atmosphere

by from Andover, Ma |

I had a very good experience with Louis and Michael at Route 110 Auto. They helped through the entire process of getting my new car, from the test drive to the auto loan till I picked up the car from them. They helped me with all my paperwork, payments, etc then I picked up the car and Michael went over every function of the car in great detail.They were very respectful of my time and extremely courteous and patient with all my questions. It was a pleasure working with them and I would recommend them to everyone out there.

January 4, 2015

Thank you, Daniel, for taking the time to write this fantastic review and give our dealership such a wonderful 5-star rating. We value your continued business and look forward to serving your automotive needs for many more years to come! Sincerely, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma

Poor customer service

by from Rhode Island |

On 12-15-2014 my wife I drove 2 hours to view a used Lexus that was offered for sale by this dealer. I responded and looked the car over. I asked if they had a car lift available so I could view the underside of the car prior to purchasing. I was initially told that I could, but then they when the time came, they were not interested. The owner wanted to place a jack under the car and have me get on the ground to look at the car's underside in cold weather. I had cash in hand ready to purchase the vehicle, but for some unknown reason, they would not honor my simple request of viewing the underside of the car on a lift. After speaking with the owner, who was very rude and ignorant, he told me to just leave. He lost a sale today. I would advise everyone to seriously consider this when driving to Route 110 Auto Sales. Buyer beware! My day was a complete waste of time and money for the fuel used to drive up there. The older salesman Lou was very nice, as was the owner's son Mike. But the owner was not very customer friendly. I have never been treated this way at any dealership that I went to. Very disrespectful and dishonorable to his customers.

December 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to express your experience. While I am disappointed to hear your experience was not great. The owner has been trying to contact you for quite sometime now so we can try to resolve this issue. My apologies for your inconvenient experience and would like for you to contact me personally at 978-459-7800, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma

Great experience!

by from weston ma |

It was a great experience at Route 110 Auto in Dracut Ma. Louis was exceptional sales person. He understood what I wanted asked all the relavent questions and found some excellent cars available on the lot. He was informative and had a very well knowledge about the cars and the options that they had. I have always seen car buying as a very stressful experience but I would like to thank Louis for making the car buying experience fantastic and enjoyable. Also Michael was fantastic while doing the finances on the car and he had excellent knowledge about various combinations of loan terms and warranty options. He has a vivid personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Having worked in finance before I was very apprehensive when I first started the deal but as I spoke with Michael, I was assured the deal had a lot of customer benefit. He was very excellent in showing me the exact numbers and was very patient with me. I am very pleased with this dealership and I will be back in the near future for my next purchase. Thank you Route 110 Auto.

November 20, 2014

Thank you, Kevin, for taking time to write this review. I'm so happy to read that your car buying experience with Louis was such a positive one! We realize that customer service is of the utmost importance in our business, so it's rewarding to hear comments like yours. Thank you for the recommendations and we look forward to serving your automotive needs again! Sincerely, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma

Highly recommend Route 110 Auto

by from Lowell, MA |

First time buying a used car, had previously always bought brand new and was more than happy with both the service and product. Family atmosphere that puts a premium on customer service. Both salesman were cordial and very personable throughout the whole process and were extremely helpful when it came to financing. Personally, I would recommend any family member or friend that is looking to buy a new vehicle in the future to make their first stop at route 110!

Would do business again!

by from Billerica, MA |

I worked with Mike and Lou on a used car purchase, and they were a pleasure to deal with. Just regular guys, honest gentlemen in all respects. I had a very easy and smooth purchase and I think the car I bought was exactly as it was advertised. Would do business again.

Expectations met, above and beyond.

by from Nashua, NH |

I visited route 110 Auto Sales six months ago with an open mind. I was not positive which exact vehicle I wanted, all I knew was I wanted it to be reliable and affordable. As soon as I had submitted an inquiry on their website, I was contacted and had an appointment immediately set up. When I arrived, I was warmly welcomed by a man named Mike. He made me feel comfortable and took the time to show me several cars and talk with me in order to narrow it down and find the right car for myself. I did not feel rushed or pressured, as I have in past experiences with other dealerships. I ended up purchasing a Toyota Corolla, which I am more than pleased with. Mike was able to get me a loan the next day and he was persistant and trustworthy in trying to find me the best rate. I felt this dealership went above and beyond, and I left with a smile on my face. Six months later I am still confident in my purchase and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone seeking a reliable car and exceptional customer service.

September 12, 2014

Thank you, Cole, for the recommendation and congratulations on the purchase of your new Toyota Corolla. I'm so happy to hear that our team was successful in finding you a vehicle that fit your needs. If you have any questions going forward, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. We hope that your enjoying your new Toyota and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager at Route 110 Auto Dracut Massachusetts.