Route 110 Auto Sales

Used 888-695-5041 Used888-695-5041

Always Great Deals

Satisfied

by from Dracut, MA |

It was such an easy and painless visit even though it was on a busy Saturday. This dealership was friendly, helpful and very accommodating. It was good doing business with Michael. I would buy from him again.

Great Follow up and Service-even AFTER the FACT!

by from Dracut MA |

As an addendum to my earlier review from 11/15: I had an issue with my '07 Pilot...nothing out of the ordinary for a 9 year old car-the alternator went. The Ide Family made good on it! They are great to work with, and i couldn't recommend them more!! Tim S.

April 30, 2016

Great People

by from Medford, MA |

I just picked up my car this weekend. I had a great experience with Michael Ide. He was very honest, straightforward, and responsive. We did most of our communication by email, which was incredibly efficient. Thank you for making my purchase so easy!

April 10, 2016

Thank you, Dan, for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback. We know you have many choices when buying a used car, so we really appreciate your business. Thank you for your business and we look forward to the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come! Sincerely, Michael Ide

Lemon of a Car

by from Ashby, Ma |

Purchased a 2005 Nissan Sentra in April 2015, Inspection failed, they had to put new tires on the front, very low rated tires just to pass the inspection. 3 Months later the AC went, they had additional insurance coverage included in the cost of the purchase which was nice, but I had to pay $ 120 out of pocket expense. It is now March 2016, had the car for less than one year and the head Gasket is gone and will now cost me an additional $ 1800 to repair.

April 3, 2016

Mr Lacross Bought a 2005 Nissan Altima from us in April 2015 for his daughter. Her vehicle failed inspection for a warn front right tire. So I personally drove over an hour to his home. I picked up his daughters car replaced the front tires with brand new front tires. I washed, detailed and filled his daughters car with gas, then delivered her vehicle back to her home within 24 hours. It was school vacation that week, so I left my own personal car for her to use while I was replacing her tires. Our vehicles come with a 6 month warranty through a warranty company. He had his A/C repaired for only the 100 dollar deductible not 120. His vehicle is a year out of warranty and If he had reached out to me I could of helped him fix his vehicle. If you ever have a issue your vehicle in the future Mr. Lacross feel free to reach out to me at anytime. 978-459-7800. Michael Ide

Great Dealer and Service!

by from Dracut, MA |

Mike and the Ide Family are a pleasure to do business with; Professional and friendly! They are easy to work with! When a small issue arose with my pre-owned vehicle they were quick to respond and repair the issue! I highly recommend them as a local, family owned, friendly dealership to deal with! Tim S.

January 14, 2016

Thank you, Tim, for your kind recommendation. We truly value your business and we look forward to serving your automotive needs for many more years to come. Kind Regards, Michael Ide Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma.

Great Customer Service/Great Inventory.

by from Attleboro, Ma |

I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience here. Michael is running a very organized operation here at this dealership. I made a purchase at night and they went to the registry the next day for me and I was driving away the following afternoon. I highly recommend this dealership and I would like to thank the Ide family for everything they have done for me.

December 21, 2015

Thank you, Colby! Your honest opinion can be an invaluable reference for other customers who are in the market, for this reason we really appreciate the time that you have taken for sharing your experience on Cars.com. We value your business and we hope to see you again. Kind Regards, Michael Ide

My mileage was not accurate like they told me..

by from Lawrence, MA |

The car was 62k Miles when they tell me it was 56k miles. and then the tire presure icone was on after 1 day use they never fix it. I was over paying for this car. After 5 days I have to do the break. at this time the light still on in my car. I bring the car over twice. I told them first time the clear the code. and then come back now forever. For that reason I was desappointed. late review because I lost the brochure. find while am looking an ATM card.

December 7, 2015

Mr Mondesir Bought a Vehicle from us nine months ago on 03/06/2015. All vehicles here are advertised with the exact miles with pictures and a car fax history report online. After reading this review I believe his concerns were his tire pressure light icon and his brakes. The dealership took care of these issues prior to delivery of this vehicle and his vehicle came with a 6 month warranty. I have tried to reach out to Mr. Mondesir to resolve this. If you still have some concerns with your vehicle, please reach out to me at 978-459-7800 and I can help you. Thank you, Michael Ide

Very nice experience

by from Andover, Ma |

My wife and I recently had a pleasant experience shopping for a used car at Route 110 Auto in Dracut Ma. We visited the store and was delighted to have Michael Ide as our salesman. Our visit was very informative as Michael is very knowledgeable about his inventory. His inventory is truly hand picked. Many of his vehicles are in excellent condition and have extremely low mileage. Thank you for your service, I bought a beautiful car!

October 28, 2015

Dave, Thank you for your business and we look forward to the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come! - Michael Ide

Great people, Great Process, Great product!

by from Medford, MA |

I purchased my 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee here this week, I had checked out a couple Neeps elsewhere but really wanted this one. Mike & Louie were great and went above & Beyond to help me get financed and get the vehicle I wanted. There was no pressure and they really took the time with me to exore all avenues for financing. The selection of quality cars here is amazing, the cars look great inside & out. You can tell the difference in quality with their products versus other dealers. Buying a used a car can be stressful, Mike & Louie take the stress away and make you feel like family. The warranty given is great and much better than the standard warranty most dealers offer. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality used car at a good price. But the people here really make the descion to buy easy. Thank You Mike & Louie!! You'll see me again in the future & I will recommend you guys to everyone who asks me where I got my sweet Jeep Grand Cherokee from.

July 29, 2015

Thank you, Richie, for the recommendation and congratulations on the purchase of your 2007 Jeep grand Cherokee. If you have any questions going forward, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at any time. I hope that your enjoying your new Jeep and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager at Route 110 Auto Dracut Massachusetts.

Love my car!

by from Lowell, Ma |

I recently had an immediate need to get a car and stopped by this dealership just to get info and see if I had any options there. I was approached by Louis Romano soon after I arrived and he took great care of me through the entire process, resulting in me leaving the following day in a beautiful 2009 black C300! Thank you, Louis, Mike and Maureen for your patience and attention in this process. I was nervous and you were each compassionate and caring in manner, making me feel comfortable and as if in the company of friends. Love my car!

June 12, 2015

Teresa, I'm so glad to hear you had such an enjoyable visit and that you found Louis to be so helpful. I will be certain to let him know he is doing a great job. Thank you for your business and for choosing Route 110 Auto of Dracut Ma for your automotive needs! Thank you, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager.