Route 110 Auto Sales

Route 110 Auto Sales

10 Hemlock St., Dracut, MA 01826

Used 888-695-5041

Always Great Deals

Great people, Great Process, Great product!

by from Medford, MA |

I purchased my 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee here this week, I had checked out a couple Neeps elsewhere but really wanted this one. Mike & Louie were great and went above & Beyond to help me get financed and get the vehicle I wanted. There was no pressure and they really took the time with me to exore all avenues for financing. The selection of quality cars here is amazing, the cars look great inside & out. You can tell the difference in quality with their products versus other dealers. Buying a used a car can be stressful, Mike & Louie take the stress away and make you feel like family. The warranty given is great and much better than the standard warranty most dealers offer. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality used car at a good price. But the people here really make the descion to buy easy. Thank You Mike & Louie!! You'll see me again in the future & I will recommend you guys to everyone who asks me where I got my sweet Jeep Grand Cherokee from.

July 29, 2015

Thank you, Richie, for the recommendation and congratulations on the purchase of your 2007 Jeep grand Cherokee. If you have any questions going forward, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at any time. I hope that your enjoying your new Jeep and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager at Route 110 Auto Dracut Massachusetts.

Love my car!

by from Lowell, Ma |

I recently had an immediate need to get a car and stopped by this dealership just to get info and see if I had any options there. I was approached by Louis Romano soon after I arrived and he took great care of me through the entire process, resulting in me leaving the following day in a beautiful 2009 black C300! Thank you, Louis, Mike and Maureen for your patience and attention in this process. I was nervous and you were each compassionate and caring in manner, making me feel comfortable and as if in the company of friends. Love my car!

June 12, 2015

Teresa, I'm so glad to hear you had such an enjoyable visit and that you found Louis to be so helpful. I will be certain to let him know he is doing a great job. Thank you for your business and for choosing Route 110 Auto of Dracut Ma for your automotive needs! Thank you, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager.

EXCELLENT experience.. HIGHLY recommended!

by from Lowell,MA |

Louie and Mike were awesome! Made the buying process unbelievably easy and exciting. HIGHLY recommend Route 110 Auto to anyone looking for an awesome used car.

April 14, 2015

Thank you, Ashley, for your kind recommendation. We truly value your business and we look forward to serving your automotive needs for many more years to come. Kind Regards, Michael Ide Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma.

Outstanding!

by from Wesford, Ma |

I just bought a Acura TL From Route 110 Auto. Not only am I absolutely in love with my car but I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. I shopped around at a few different dealerships before going here and the service that we received with everyone especially Louis was beyond excellent. He was very friendly and professional. He was completely knowledgeable about any and all of our questions and he made sure that we left completely satisfied. Any future car purchases that I will be making will be with this company. I definitely recommend any and everyone looking for a GREAT car buying experience to go pay Louis a visit!!!

April 14, 2015

Thank you, Jay, for sharing your experience with us. We value your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. It's a pleasure to learn that our staff was able to assist you during your visit. We appreciate your comments and I'll be sure to share them with our staff. Thank you again and we look forward to serving your automotive needs again in the future! Sincerely, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto

1st Time buyer experience

by from Windham, CT |

This was my first time financing a car and when I found the car I wanted they replied instantly and gave me excellent opportunity to get in touch and give/receive information. The process was smooth and not stressful. I only wished I lived a little bit closer. Great service and great cars.

April 7, 2015

Thank you, Stephen, for taking the time to share your experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything more that we may assist you with! Best, Michael Ide, Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma

Will be back for a second vehicle!

by from Tyngsborough, MA |

My wife and I were helped by Louis Romano, whose style, integrity, and personal qualities impressed us, and who was extremely helpful by finding out what we wanted, and meeting our wishes. You will be pleased with your experience if you get him as your salesperson. The others we dealt with - Michael Ide for the financial aspects and Maureen Ide the owner.- were all helpful and pleasant to deal with. In short, the dealership as a whole is very well run!

March 26, 2015

Thank you, Andrew! Your honest opinion can be an invaluable reference for other customers who are in the market, for this reason we really appreciate the time that you have taken for sharing your experience on Cars.com. We value your business and we hope to see you again. Kind Regards, Michael Ide, Finance and Insurance Manager

Worth the drive!

by from Avon, Ma |

After doing my homework on the internet, Route 110 Auto was the dealer that had what I wanted and willing to work with me. I worked first via email with Michael, then at the dealership Louis took great care of us. Louis is the rare salesman who is genuine and knowledgeable. After we all shook hands on the deal (and a great deal it was) there was no pressure to buy extras, although I did get a warranty. I am comfortable giving this dealership high marks, and it was worth the 2 hour round trip.

March 12, 2015

It is truly a pleasure for us to learn that you enjoyed your visit here. I'm glad to hear your experience with Louis was a positive one! We value your business and we hope to see you again. Kind Regards, Michael Ide, Finance and Insurance Manager.

Friendly as can be!

by from Lowell, Ma |

I have been in the search market for a used car for my daughter for the past 4 months. I recently found a vehicle that would meet all of our requirements including safety, features, condition and price. After narrowing our search I then found the same vehicle at Route 110 Auto in Dracut Ma. I called in advance and upon arrival we were introduced to a man named Louis. Louis showed us two vehicles and placed them side by side for a true comparison. After making our decision Louis then made the entire sales process very easy and comfortable. He explained all of the used car policies and stood behind everything he said with no pressure or hidden sales tactics. I highly recommend Route 110 Auto. Thanks again Stephanie.

February 12, 2015

Stephanie, I'm so glad to hear you had such an enjoyable visit and that you found Louis to be so helpful. I will be certain to let him know he is doing a wonderful job. Thank you again for your business and for choosing Route 110 Auto of Dracut Ma for your automotive needs! Thank you, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma

Excellent Truck Excellent Experience

by from Walpole MA |

Dealing with Mike from Route 110 Auto Sales was extremely pleasant. I went there knowing the truck that i wanted to buy and that is what we discussed. He was not pushy with me. Took the truck for a test drive and really liked it. The financing process was easy as well. Overall a great experience. Highly recommended.

January 14, 2015

Thank you, David, for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback. We know you have many choices when buying a used truck, so we really appreciate your business. Thank you for your business and we look forward to the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come! Sincerely, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma

Family Atmosphere

by from Andover, Ma |

I had a very good experience with Louis and Michael at Route 110 Auto. They helped through the entire process of getting my new car, from the test drive to the auto loan till I picked up the car from them. They helped me with all my paperwork, payments, etc then I picked up the car and Michael went over every function of the car in great detail.They were very respectful of my time and extremely courteous and patient with all my questions. It was a pleasure working with them and I would recommend them to everyone out there.

January 4, 2015

Thank you, Daniel, for taking the time to write this fantastic review and give our dealership such a wonderful 5-star rating. We value your continued business and look forward to serving your automotive needs for many more years to come! Sincerely, Michael Ide Finance and Insurance Manager Route 110 Auto Dracut Ma