Sakelaris Ford Lincoln of Rolla

625 W 7th St, Rolla, MO 65401

New 888-501-6346 New 888-501-6346
Used 888-525-0228 Used 888-525-0228
Service 888-459-3698 Service 888-459-3698

"Big City Selection, Small Town Service!" At Sakelaris Ford Lincoln of Rolla, if we don't have it we'll get it

2012 Ford Fusion Jim Foust salesman.

by from Licking Mo. |

Jim Foust was an excellent salesman, very helpful! We love the car and feel it was a good deal.

2015 Ford Edge salesman Jim Foust

by from Ft. Leonard Wood, MO |

We actually ended up here simply because the Kia dealership had no new cars on their lot and not a salesperson in sight, and what good fortune for us! Arriving at Sakelaris Ford, we met Jim, and were greeted within minutes of arriving. Jim was knowledgeable in terms of vehicles and made what we thought was going to be a difficult process (trading in two cars, one still leased) very simple! Their finance department was easy to work with, such pleasant people who obviously enjoy their job, and I would highly recommend speaking with Jim. He got us the car we wanted, with the features we wanted, and at no time was he trying to push us into something we didn't want. Love a salesman who listens to what were looking for. Great dealership!

Smooth Transaction with No Hiccups

by from Rolla, MO |

Just had the best transaction I've ever had with a dealership. Jim Foust listened to my wants on a used vehicle he had on the lot and delivered without any "bickering" back and forth. He even worked around my crazy day. Thanks again Jim!!!

Jim & Brice Excellent Representatives of Sakelaris

by from Belle, MO |

Yesterday, I purchased my first " new" car ever from Jim Foust. Jim was very knowledgeable of the cars on the lot. After looking at several cars and driving a couple, I decided on the Ford Edge. Jim explained all the features on both cars that I drove and that was a huge factor in my decision. I felt no high pressure whatsoever from Jim. I did not have to spend time negotiating on a price with Jim. I would recommend seeing Jim if and when you are ready to purchase a vehicle (new or used). Jim will treat you like family! Brice Chapman was so efficient in having all of the paperwork completed that I was in and out in no time. Thank you Jim & Brice for a wonderful experience in purchasing my very first New car. These guys are definitely 5 Star Employees. By the way, I love my car!

Good guys, no pressure

by from Edgar Springs, MO |

Easy process--no pressure. Nice folks. I will recommend Jimmy and SFC Chapman. Fun experience.

Simple repair, sloppily performed.

by from Rolla, MO |

I recently had to have the rear wheel bearings replaced on my 2000 Focus and while the car was already in their shop I asked Sakelaris Service Dept to check out why the red light was on my dash panel indicating that my trunk was ajar. Turned out the latch mechanism needed to be replaced so I had them order a new one and to install it which they did. After we got the car back, the red light was glowing about 50% of the time that we would close the trunk - we had to really slam it down hard to get it to catch. Had to take the car back and it turned out that the new latch mechanism that Sakelaris installed was not installed properly and an adjustment had to be made in order for it to close and catch as it should. Why was this not done the first time around? Finally got the car back the second time and it appears to be okay. I also have a Lincoln Town Car and a Ford Freestar Van that I have routinely serviced there. I certainly hope this is no indication of what I may expect in the future!

June 15, 2015

Vonnie, we appreciate our customer's feedback. Sometimes in installing replacement parts, especially ones like a door latch, they will be adjusted properly when they are in the shop, but after closing them a few times and putting pressure on it the alignment will change and cause a need for an adjustment. Usually after a quick adjustment, like the Service Department completed, you will find that it is properly aligned and working correctly. We are glad we were able to resolve the issue, and apologize you are not completely satisfied. We do promise to provide top notch care for your Focus, Freestar and Town Car. If there is anything we can do further to help resolve this issue, please call us at 573-364-1211 and we will be glad to help. Also, when you are in next time with a vehicle and you like the quality of service, please share those experiences as well. Thank you!

Jim foust at Sakelaris ford is the man !!!!!

by from rolla mo |

Very professional and friendly he wont steer you wrong...The best by far!!!!!

June 5, 2015

Daniel, thank you for the kind words! Jim and the entire staff at Sakelaris Ford Lincoln of Rolla strive to make car buying and servicing an easy, enjoyable experience. If anyone would like experience what Daniel experienced, give us a call at 573-364-1211 and we will be happy to help in any way needed.

Jim at Sakelaris did a fantastic job!!!!

by from St. James, Missouri |

We are very satisfied with the service and ease of trading our vehicle in. We are very happy with the service. Jim was very knowledgeable and was great to work with. He helped make the transaction a great one!

June 2, 2015

Terry First off, we want to thank you for giving Sakelaris Ford Lincoln of Rolla the opportunity to serve you in you vehicle buying. At Sakelaris Ford Lincoln, we strive to make you buying experience top-notch, and we will continue to make sure you are well taken care of in the servicing of that vehicle. Thank you again, and if you need anything, please give us a call at 573-364-1211!

Sakelaris ford lincoln rolla mo

by from Dixon mo |

Jim Foust was a big help in making our experience plesent

May 26, 2015

Everyone at Sakelaris Ford Lincoln of Rolla strives to provide the best customer experience. Thank you for making Sakelaris Ford Lincoln of Rolla your HOMETOWN Ford dealer!

Sakelaris Ford/ Rolla and Jim Foust were Awesome!!

by from Saint James, MO |

Jim was very helpful and got me what I need quick and easy! We had no problems and we weren't in the office all day!

May 26, 2015

Thank you for shopping with Sakelaris Ford Lincoln of Rolla! Everyone at Sakelaris strives to provide the best in customer service. Thank you again!