Sakelaris Ford Lincoln of Rolla

625 W 7th St, Rolla, MO 65401

New 888-501-6346
Used 888-525-0228
Service 888-459-3698

"Big City Selection, Small Town Service!" At Sakelaris Ford Lincoln of Rolla, if we don't have it we'll get it

Love my vehicle and Sakelaris

by from Rolla, MO |

I bought my Edge Limited AWD from Sakelaris and I had an excellent experience! The sales manager had Luc help me with learning my car and everything it could do, and even when I had questions weeks later they still helped me out. I have taken my car back for service (oil changes) 3 times now and I still love their service and I am always greeted by anyone who works there when I am on the premises. I would totally recommend this dealership to anyone, as they went above and beyond by locating the exact options and color I wanted on my car, went and picked it up, and when I was contacted to come get it, it was complete with all the specs that I wanted, and again, never impolite or unprofessional in my times there, as I still go there for any needs I have on my vehicle!! GREAT JOB TO THE SALES AND SERVICE STAFF AT SAKELARIS!!!

April 23, 2014

Sarah, Thank you for the kind words, and thanks again for choosing our dealership for you purchase.

Great Dealer for Sales & Service

by from Edgar Springs, MO |

When looking for a new vehicle, I not only look for a competent sales staff but also service department for my future needs. I have found them both here.

Thank you sir.

Customer Service has a name;Sakelaris Ford Lincoln

by from Rolla, Missouri |

Luc Burns was excellent. After showing me the 2012 Ford Fusion SEL, I came in the next day, and even though he was off, he came right in, that is even after working another job overnight protecting others. Luc is a great asset to the Sakelaris Team. This was my eight Ford product and I can't think anywhere else I would ever go for my ninth!

May 17, 2014

Mark, Thank you very much for kind words and for choosing our dealership for your purchases and service.

Great service

by from salem, mo |

I wasn't sure about shopping there under new ownership but we decided to give them a try, we have been doing business there for years as Denny Ford. We went to see Luc it is always great to work with. if he doesn't have what you want he will find it for you. We trust him to take care of us and he always has. That's why we specifically went there to see him when we decided to trade our explorer in. I hope to be able to do business with him again in the future.

Thank you.

Luc Burns is highly recommended

by from Rolla, MO |

I have dealt with Luc Burns and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is easy going and very well informed regrading the Ford products. I am a repeat customer and have purchased several vehicles there, some new, some used and have been truly satisfied.!!!

May 17, 2014

Thank you very much for choosing us, and allowing us to earn your business.

Sakelaris Ford is the BEST!

by from Fordland, Mo 65652 |

We traded cars at Sakelaris Ford and the experience was excellent. The sales personnel was friendly, helpful, did not make you feel like your trade in was a piece of junk. They gave us a fair price for our trade-in. Not your usual experience when trading cars! We live several miles from Rolla so we called to check the availability, the call was answered promptly and we were connected to Jim Foust, sales. He treated us like he had known us all his life . He didn't pressure us in any way, very open to our needs and even programed the blue tooth for us! I would highly recommend Jim to deal with. Brice in finance was very nice as well, made it very quick and simple. I would trade at Sakelaris Ford again, no questions.....all our family and fiends will hear about what a good experience we had, and we know alot of Ford people! Thanks, Jim and we enjoyed meeting and speaking to Mr. Sakelaris as well. They have a good team and are honest and professional. I feel we not only got a great deal, but we gained friends as well. Two VERY satisfied customers!

May 2, 2014

Beth and Tom, Thank you very much for letting us earn your business, and thank you for the kind words.

These guys were amazing

by from rolla , mo |

My husband and I are just starting a family and we wanted something that would fit our needs. When we walked into the dealership, we were both very nervous about being able to get financing because of our student loans. Jim put our minds at ease right away all he said was, i will help you, don't worry. We decided that a dodge caravan was right for us but they didn't have one I was worried we would have to go elsewhere, but again Jim saved us and had a brand new dodge caravan on the lot with all the features we needed that same day. These guys work hard and are not pushy, They worked so fast at finding us the best deal and we got just what we needed. EVERYONE was was so nice and helpful. we had only been there to see him once before we bought the van and everyone knew who we were and our situation, it was like a family trying to help you make the right choice. now one thing i didn't tell them was my husbands father and grandfather owned a car dealership for 10 years, we knew all the little tricks, that dealers try to pull over on you.These guy were the first dealership to not try tricks, they just wanted to help. I know for a fact we will be back to get another car with them asap. they really mean it when they say, if they don't have it, they will find it. Your awesome guys!!

May 2, 2014

Thank you..

Great Service

by from St. James, Mo |

Always good service and very prompt. Really like the report card inspection process when serviced

April 23, 2014

Thank you JW... We appreciate your business.

Sakelaris Ford in Rolla is the BEST! Thanks, Jim!

by from Houston, Missouri |

My husband and I just bought an Expedition from Sakelaris in Rolla and are absolutely thrilled at the great customer service. Jim was our salesperson and made the transaction pleasant, easy and comfortable. All of the folks at Sakelaris treated us cheerfully and pleasantly, just like we were family. I was feeling unhappy when I first got there because I love my Suburban and was sad that is finally had to be replaced, but sad turned to relieved and happy with the professional treatment and even better when I got to ride in our new truck. The Ford Excursion is very user friendly and has very comfortable seats and ride. I even found that it is more intuitive than my Suburban with the buttons right were they 'should' be and extras, like 'backing up help' in the technology. I also love that I don't have to take the back seat out every time I need to load something large in my truck. The first thing we did was take it to Colorado on a ski trip and it made the drive pleasant and fun, even loaded down with skis and skiers. The Excursion we purchased is a used truck and there were concerns that needed to be addressed, but the concerns were taken care of in a pleasant professional manner. We are glad we got Jim for our salesperson, he is the best. All in all, I rate this experience as .:**:.SUPER.:**:.A+.:**:.Many Thanks!.:**:.

April 23, 2014

Carol, Thank you very much.

Welcome to Rolla Sakelaris!

by from Rolla, MO |

My car lease was 3 months from being finished and I was just starting to contemplate beginning the car buying process. That was when I got a call from Jim at Sakelaris. He asked me a few questions about how I wanted to proceed - another lease? purchase? what type of vehicle? I told him what I was thinking and what I wanted. A couple days later I had exactly the car I wanted with a great deal. The team really went the extra mile. They found the car I wanted and got it to the dealership for me. Then got me the best deal available (and exactly the one I needed!).

April 23, 2014

Thank you for the kind words.

Body Shop Work

by from Cuba, MO |

I had my vehicle repaired for damage, they met the price of my lowest estimate and I had great experience with the staff there, they even made sure to completely detail my vehicle before I picked it up.