Kia of Auburn

1687 South College St, Auburn, AL 36830

New 855-424-7058 New 855-424-7058
Used 855-270-3601 Used 855-270-3601
Service 866-618-8616 Service 866-618-8616

Come join the winning team at Kia of Auburn!!

Easy Car buying experience

by from Auburn, AL |

Low pressure sales. Willingness to allow customer to change mind about particular type of car and find the one that is just right for the customer.

February 3, 2016

Jimmy, thanks for sharing your experience with Kia of Auburn! We pride ourselves in being flexible to our customers' wants and needs. We're happy to hear you felt comfortable car shopping with us. Thanks for the review, and have a good day!

Awesome Service

by from Columbus, GA |

I really enjoyed my salesperson, Keith Holley. Even though it took awhile, he really made me feel comfortable about buying two vehicles. He was awesome.

January 27, 2016

Hi Latonya! It's awesome to hear Keith was able to make your vehicle buying experience enjoyable here at Kia of Auburn. Keith, along with the rest of our staff, value your time. We want to make sure we've explored every possible option with you to ensure you are satisfied with your purchases. We hope you enjoy both your vehicles - have a great day!

The Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Auburn, AL |

We liked the no pressure sales approach. When we purchase a car, we like to take our time and make sure we see everything available from all dealerships. We like to test drive and see the vehicle in person. Taylor was awesome and patient...he showed us the Sorento, explained the amenities, and let us test drive. Then he waited 4 months for us to decide. He found our car and you all gave us a great deal! Your finance guy even got us approved for a lower interest rate than our bank approved us for!

January 14, 2016

Hi Felecia - thanks for the wonderful review! We're happy to hear you liked our no-pressure sales approach. Making you feel comfortable is our number one priority at Kia of Auburn. Our team loves helping you out - whether it's finding the perfect car or getting you the best interest rate possible. We hope you enjoy your new Sorento!

Great Service all around

by from Auburn, AL |

It took less than 4 hours from start to finish. No one wants to spend the entire day at the dealer.

January 3, 2016

We agree! That is why we strive to make sure we offer a vehicle buying experience that is as smooth and efficient as possible. We appreciate your review of Kia of Auburn and hope you love your new vehicle!

GREAT PLACE

by from Alexander City, AL |

I recently purchased a new car in May and I love my 2015 Kia Optima. Quon found me the car I was looking for at a really good deal. My parents called me a couple of days ago and wanted to get in touch with Quon because they were looking to trade in their car for a 2015 Kia Optima. I called and they told me Quon does not work here anymore and they transferred me to "Roc" (who took his place). My parents told Roc what they were looking for and he found one within a couple of days. He got us in and out fast. Both Roc and Quon get 2 thumbs up for great customer service.

November 12, 2015

Hi Lindsey, thank you for your great feedback! We're excited to hear that you had two great customer service experiences with us at Kia of Auburn. Roc, Quon, and the rest of our team are always happy to step up and help customers find the right vehicle and pricing. We hope that the new 2015 Kia Optima is treating both you and your parents well! Have a great day, and come back to see us anytime.