Kia of Auburn

1687 South College St, Auburn, AL 36830

New 855-424-7058 New 855-424-7058
Used 855-270-3601 Used 855-270-3601
Service 866-618-8616 Service 866-618-8616

Come join the winning team at Kia of Auburn!!

1 of 1 review

by from Alexander City, AL |

I recently purchased a new car in May and I love my 2015 Kia Optima. Quon found me the car I was looking for at a really good deal. My parents called me a couple of days ago and wanted to get in touch with Quon because they were looking to trade in their car for a 2015 Kia Optima. I called and they told me Quon does not work here anymore and they transferred me to "Roc" (who took his place). My parents told Roc what they were looking for and he found one within a couple of days. He got us in and out fast. Both Roc and Quon get 2 thumbs up for great customer service.

Your feedback has been sent to

Kia of Auburn responded to this review

November 12, 2015

Hi Lindsey, thank you for your great feedback! We're excited to hear that you had two great customer service experiences with us at Kia of Auburn. Roc, Quon, and the rest of our team are always happy to step up and help customers find the right vehicle and pricing. We hope that the new 2015 Kia Optima is treating both you and your parents well! Have a great day, and come back to see us anytime.