Rick Case Volkswagen

3520 Weston Rd, Davie, FL 33331

New 888-691-1840
Used 888-681-7102
Service 888-632-5241

World's Largest VW Dealership!

Great Customer Service and Professional Attitude

by from Miami, Fl |

The staffs at Rick Case Volkswagen are courteous and professional. The salesman went above and beyond to cater to my needs. This was the easiest car purchasing experience I've had.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for your review and for choosing Rick Case VW for your vehicle needs!

Customer for life

by from Hialeah, Fl |

Came in to do the 10,000 mile service for my daughter's beetle. Everyone was very friendly just like when I purchased the car. I even saw Jorge, who helped me get the beetle for my daughter. They greeted me coffee and breakfast. Great experience in sales and service.

New car

by from Margate, FL |

Great service. I found the car that I wanted within minutes of searching

July 29, 2015

Hi Fred, thank you for taking the time to review us and give us 5 stars. We are looking forward to seeing you again! - The Rick Case VW Team

Very happy with my new VW!!!

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Probably the easiest and friendliest car buying experience my family and I have been through. They helped me with everything from determining what vehicle fitted my needs and budget to helping me get the correct insurance for my new CC. They even gave me a complimentary 30 day check up and washed my car for me again.

July 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this nice review. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

RICK CASE VW in WESTON- Lack of communication

by from Weston, FL |

Recently went to pick up a vw that was in for a repair ($900+). I guess I was an easy target for their "special" sales people that try to get people with large repair bills to instead walk out with a new car. They did talk me into a new vehicle, and I signed all the paperwork and left the dealership Saturday, unfortunately without discussing with my wife. To make a long story short, I had to return the vehicle. I texted the Finance Manager(JA), who I signed with, and the Customer Relations Manager(RC) Sunday in the morning, and was told to come in after 11am, when they open. I sat in the showroom waiting for the same Finance Manager(JA) that helped me the day before, he saw me,we discussed my situation, and after two hours, was told to come back Monday because Sunday was a very busy day for them, plus they would be getting in a large number of trades, that would be more appropriate for my circumstances. Showed back up at the agreed time Monday (noon) and spent a similar 2 hours in the showroom watching people run around, and the Finance Manager(JA), telling me to hang on. Eventually he sat with me and informed me that the Used Car Manager had a huge pile of trade ins and it was going to take him all day to sort out, and he asked if I could come back Tuesday. I agreed, but asked, since I was there, could I see what they currently had in "Used" stock. I was taken upstairs in their garage, and viewed the stock, actually finding 2 possible replacements. I informed the Finance Manager(JA) of my findings, and he said he would let the Used Car Manager know of my findings. I returned Tuesday night, saw the Finance Manager(JA) again, and he introduced me to the Used Car Manager, who personally took me upstairs to view the inventory. I test drove 2 vehicles, wasn't thrilled, and asked about a third, a Hyundai. We looked at it, but it had too many miles; he then said I could look next door at their sister dealership (Hyundai), and see what they had. It was now after 9pm and the Hyundai was closed. So I was told to come back on Wednesday to look at vehicles at the Hyundai dealership. So, I went back to Rick Case VW on Wednesday,yes my 4th day in a row after purchasing, and now I met back up with the Customer Service Manager(RC) from the initial purchase. He tried to act like he had no idea what was happening with my deal. He went to various people to "try" and find out what was going on. Eventually he returned, basically telling me that it was too late to do anything, the deal already closed. I remained rather calm, and asked how does this happen, after I have been trying to work this out, with no less than 3 managers, and atleast 4 sales people. He gave me the company excuse of "large company, lots of arms". I then again stated, "We've been dealing with this for the past 4 days, how come no one "marked" my file, noting that there may be an issue, let's hold this for a day or two". He then said once a file is signed it is put into a sealed case, and dropped into a locked room that no one can get to. The the controller's department comes in Monday and begins inputting deals, and once they are booked, checks are cut, and deals are done. Now, regardless of my reasoning to want to cancel, I can't believe the lack of communication in an organization of this size. Plus, the mere fact that the staff wasted my time for the past 4 days, just waiting till it was long enough for the deal to be closed and get the docs out of the building. My reccomendation is be very careful with this dealership. They will drag it out till it is in their favor.

July 26, 2015

At Rick Case Volkswagen our customers are extremely important to us and we're very sorry to hear about your recent experience. If you would be kind enough to please reach out to me directly at (954) 903-5506 or andreaperezdelsolar@rickcase.com so we may further discuss this, I would greatly appreciate it. Sincerely, The Rick Case VW Team

They Just Want You In The Door

by from Weston, FL |

I was quoted a price, drove down there (an hour+ to get there) just to find out they didn't have the car. They said there wasn't one in the state of FL. And the price they "quoted" me, it was only if I take their financing even though I told them I had already gone to my bank and had my own financing. There's was a whole point more than mine. Why would I take theirs? So they didn't have the car and they wouldn't give me the price they quoted. Also, beware, there is an additional expense for their package. They call them "options" but you have to take it, not optional.

April 26, 2015

As the largest VW volume dealer in America, our customers are most important here at Rick Case VW. It is unacceptable for you te leave our store unhappy. If you find the time, please contact us at 954-903-5506 or via email andreaperezdelsolar@rickcase.com. Thank you, Rick Case VW

Bought 2 cars alteady , would recommend

by from Fort Lauderdale fl |

Bought 2 cars from these guys already , a new 14 Vw cc a year ago and a used 14 Subaru wrx . Very happy with both purchases . Got to talk to the general manager who was nice and helped me fit the payment into my budget . Also got a 10 year warranty for free which is pretty awesome . Give this guys a chance , they have a trophy inside the showroom saying they were number one Vw dealership in the country 1st year in business ... Must be for a reason .

April 26, 2015

Thank you for your comments, looking forward to seeing you here again soon!

VW Fan

by from Miami Lakes |

Came in to get my 2015 GTI and I could not have been happier. Everything from the professional and friendly staff to the car selection and facilities was great. When I came back for my free 30 day check up, I was impressed again by their service department. They have a very nice cafe with great coffee and they were nice enough to treat me for breakfast while I waited. It is nice to know that even though I did not purchase a more expensive German car, the treatment I receive is first class. They even gave me a car to drive for the day when I had my tinting done. Recommend this place 100%

April 26, 2015

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Volkswagen for your vehicle needs! We are excited to see you again!

Great service & experience

by from Weston fl |

Great service adviser! I've had a good experience when buying my first vehicle I couldn't have asked for a better dealership to go to

January 30, 2015

Thank you for your business and your review!

Horrible Experience,

by from Aventura Fl |

Horrible made a mistake of buying a car from this terrible dealer . when we get there they send us to Lucy the used car sales person. First she did not speak enough English to work in a dealer. Luckily my wife was able to communicate with her. She played games all day even I did all my homework and have my financing and the car we want ready but she did not want to show us a car before credit was checked which I told her time and time that we were good after 4 hours finally we were ready for the purchase Horrible experience but not done yet. I called the dealer at least 15-20 times in last 30 days but was able to talk to some was Impossible !! To get as simple info such as tag and registration Left VM with asked managers and tag managers but no one called us back . Never !! This was a horrible experience

January 30, 2015

At Rick Case Volkswagen our customers are extremely important to us and we're very sorry to hear about your recent experience. If you would be kind enough to please reach out to me directly at (954) 903-5506 or andreaperezdelsolar@rickcase.com so we may further discuss this, I would greatly appreciate it. Sincerely, Andrea Perez del Solar, Customer Relations Manager

Worst Costumer Service

by from Weston, FL |

Please do yourself a favor, and DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP!!! - Sales person will offer you Coffee, and then charge you $1.75 for it... Unbelievable!!!!!! After this, I don't know how I continue going through all that... This should have been a warning. - They will say that all their cars comes standard with Nitrogen air on tires and paint protector... but take a close look at the Sticker... they charge you $2000 for it... and its something you cannot take out... its not an option, so they say its standard. - They will play the "waiting" game with you for +30 minutes every time you tell them to work the price, and when they come back, the deal is almost twice as advertised. I would recommend you to STAY AWAY from these guys. Go to another dealer...

January 26, 2015