Elite Motors Auto Sales

Elite Motors Auto Sales

501 40th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

Used 855-282-3018

We sell quality pre-owned vehicles at affordable prices!!

My experience with Elite Motors was great.

by from Fargo ND |

My salesman at Elite Motors worked with me to find the vehicle I wanted and the budget I had to work with. He found the perfect car for me and stayed well within my budget. I am very happy with experience at Elite Motors and will be a repeat customer.

Went the extra mile

by from Fargo, ND |

I was in the market for a used car so gave Greg a call to see what he had on hand. He didn't have a vehicle I was looking for but said he would see what he could do. Got a call a few days later saying he had found a car he thought I would like and and to stop by to test drive. Turned out to be exactly what I was looking for and for a solid price compared to similar cars I was looking at with other dealers. Considering the car I wanted was originally not on hand was impressed with the follow up and extra work to find what I needed when most dealers would have written my request off. Also the ease of finishing the deal with Rendell made the overall buying experience outstanding.

Nicest Dealer I've ever used

by from Moorhead, MN |

I recently purchased a car from Elite Motors (Aug '13). Rendall was great to work with. Not pushy, let me take my time, test drive what I wanted, and when I found one I liked, he helped me search for the lowest financing in town! He gave me some car washes and told me if I had any issues not to hesitate to come and ask for help. He showed me the CarFax and made sure I found a good reliable vehicle. I will definitely be purchasing my next vehicle from him, and will tell anyone looking to go there for the vehicle needs. Good Job Elite!

Excellent Dealer!

by from Moorhead MN |

I was in the market for a slightly used vehicle, and spent some time browsing the used car lots in the Fargo- Moorhead area. I found the type of vehicle I was looking for at a few different places. After being so frustrated with the "big name" dealerships, I decided I would try Elite Motors. I don't generally like the smaller lots, however I was more than pleased with my experience. They had a great variety of vehicles to choose from, and the salesman was very knowledgeable on the options of each one. He took the time to listen to what I was looking for and was more than happy to let me test drive a few different options. The "negotiation process" was very simple as they gave me their best price from the get go and it was less than I was expecting to pay. I purchased a vehicle that was the perfect fit for my family's needs. I haven't had a single issue with the vehicle I purchased. My family likes to keep up with the current models so we have purchased many vehicles. None has been a more simple, hassle and pressure free purchase like this one from Elite Motors. I will be dealing with them for all of my future vehicle needs. I highly recommend Elite Motors to anybody looking to purchase a quality used vehicle in a very professional setting.

Great dealership, good deals!!

by from Moorhead, MN |

I had a great experience at Elite Motors! They were really easy to work with, knowledgeable about car options, and were helpful in getting me out of my lease early so I could get a vehicle that fit my needs better. They also made financing a breeze!! I have already recommended Elite Motors to a friend, and to my brother!

Fantastic Dealers!

by from Fargo, ND |

I bought a car from these guys in July of 2013. They new exactly what i was looking for, and were able to provide it. they even let me take it home overnight so I could really look it over and discuss it with my husband to make sure it fit our family needs. I was in need of a new vehicle, and this one fit the bill. at almost 10,000 miles later, I can honestly say I did not make a mistake going through the guys at Elite. Anytime I have a question about the car, I can call them up and they can answer it, or find someone that can. I really would recommend them to any of my friends or family if they are looking for a new car.

How it should be.

by from Walcott,ND |

I do not usually write reveiws but wanted to thank the guys at Elite Motors for working with me. When my family and I bought a used Suburban from them they did not have a Suburaban on the lot that matched what we where looking for but a few days later I got a call, and not only did they find the perfect vehicle we wanted but gave us a very good deal on it as well. I had done a lot of shopping around and found the price to be very competitive compaired to other dealers. I did have one mechaical issue with it after I bought it and they went out of there way to make sure I was taking care of. Thanks again for the great buying experience.

Great car. Great experience

by from Fargo, ND |

While in search for a good, reliable car for my son, we visited with the guys at Elite Motors. Right away they had 4 vehicles for us to choose from. My son picked a black Monte Carlo. My husband was very impressed with the quality of the vehicles on the lot - and he's a fussy car buyer. Rendell and Gregg told us all about the Monte Carlo and helped us with the financing. Before my son picked it up to take it home, they filled it with gas and made sure it was spotless. It's been a great car. During a horrible cold spell my son noticed a different sound when starting the car, he took it to the repair shop Rendell recommended. The car just needed to warm up and it's been running great ever since - and it didn't cost us a dime. After seeing how wonderful we have been treated, we will continue to buy future vehicles from Elite Motors. It's the best experience we've ever had buying a used car.

Not impressed

by from Fargo, ND |

I bought a vehicle here Monday 1/13 and the next day it would not start. I had it towed to the shop and turns out the starter was bad. Thankfully the car is still under the 5 year warranty and it was fixed without charge. I picked the car from the shop on Wednesday and now the break is sticking. My husband talked to the dealer and said that we wanted to return the vehicle as we thought it was a unacceptable to have all these issues having just bought the car. I have had the car for 4 days and have hardly been able to drive it. The dealer informed him that they would not take it back. We then asked that he make arrangements to get the car back to the shop to have the break fixed and have a rental car made available to me. He did not seem overly willing to be helpful, he did say he would call, but said that he felt that we should do it since it was just a quick phone call. At this point my husband became frustrated and told him to forget it we would take care of it. Moral of the story -- I do NOT recommend this place, the customer service is terrible and apparently so are their cars. I understand that I am not going to get a 100% mint condition vehicle when buying it used, but this is a bit ridiculous. I did not buy a new vehicle so I could miss work and deal with it being in and out of the shop, I would have kept my old car if I wanted to do that!!