West Side Auto Sales

West Side Auto Sales

1350 9th St SW, Waukon, IA 52172

Used 888-224-4564

We're the largest used truck dealer in the Tri-State area!

Great dealer to make a used vehicle purchase from!

by from Dorchester Iowa |

Dan (the newest owner) has sold myself, my family, and several friends vehicles since he took ownership there and I've never heard one complaint about his customer service and none myself to speak of. Very friendly and happy to help you choose the right vehicle for you! I refer anyone I know looking for any kind of vehicle to his place first!

sells damage trucks and lie about it

by from fairbank ia |

bought Truck there notice grill was damaged so ask if there was any other damage they repeatedly said no when I asked on over three accounts even when asked by the bank I went threw still they said Nothen was wrong turn out it had frame damage and front end damage over two thousand in parts and labor. Don't buy from them bad car dealer just wanting make quick buck off u

West Side Auto Sales responded to this review

March 6, 2014

I'm not sure what truck you purchased or when. I am a new owner of the business and don't have any negative feedback on my own new business. We try to help the customer even after the sale. But are honest and upfront with our customers. Would be glad to see what I could do for you if your unhappy with your purchase? Please contact me and hopefully we can make you a satisfied customer.