Grand Rapids Motorcar

2735 29th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

Used 866-560-6490

We actually had fun!

by from Alto, MI. |

For the first time, we really had fun shopping for a car. The staff is great and they are dialed in about what YOU are looking for. Rather than talk about what they can sell, they listen to what you are looking for and work to make it happen. From the time I walked in the door, there was no pressure to buy and no push to upsell. All of my questions were answered with thoughtful answers backed up by facts. I did a lot of research on my own prior to my visit and there were no surprises. Attention to the details is very evident from the clean showroom to the clean vehicles on the lot. I was shocked at how smooth the whole process went as it is not usually the industry standard in my opinion. Thank you Harvey! You sir are a class act! I would highly recommend GR Motorcar to anyone.

June 24, 2014

Thank you so much for the business and the kind words! It was our pleasure and we look forward to seeing you guys at your first FREE oil change!

Top shelf dealership!

by from Caledonia, MI |

Brent is a consummate professional. He does an outstanding job before, during and after the sale. He earns your business and should be your car dealer for life!

by from Caledonia, MI |

I would like to thank Brent, Harvey, and the service department for making buying a car STRESS-FREE! Brent, you knew exactly what our family needed! Harvey, you kept Brent in line! And the service department was quick, clean and friendly with our repairs and questions. Thank you so much for treating us like family! ~The Petersen's

July 27, 2014

Thanks so much guys! We always love helping a man find his truck! See you soon.

Great service

by from Grandville, MI |

Brent has sold my family 3 vehicles now. The people treat us well & spent a lot of time answering questions. I've had my vehicles worked on here too & recommended them to my parents and coworkers. We will continue to purchase our vehicles from Grand Rapids Motorcar. The prices are great & customer service is excellent. Thanks for making the car buying experience less stressful!

July 8, 2014

Thanks Michelle! We hope you love the Audi Q7 and have a GREAT Summer :)

Great place to shop

by from Lowell, MI |

This is a great little dealership that is easy to get to and has great service. Harvey Marter is great to work with. I told him what I was looking for and had exactly what I was looking after only a few days. Now I am enjoying my new-to-me vehicle and the feeling that I found a great dealership that I can use for all my future needs.

June 25, 2014

We are honored to have helped! Thanks so much for choosing us and we'll see you soon!

AMAZING service!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

This dealership has some of the nicest people I've ever met working there, especially Harvey. He was so friendly and talkative, and made the buying process so much easier! My husband and I had been looking for a new car for me and we test drove a couple from different dealerships, but all of them tried to get more money out of us because we're young. Harvey took such great care of us and didn't try to get as much money from us that he possibly could. He was upfront with us about everything about the car. I've never in my life been treated that way when buying something. Thank you so much for everything!

June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for the business! Enjoy the car and we'll see you at your first oil change!

Great People, Great Dealership

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Working with Harvey and Brent has been pleasant in every regard. We never felt any pressure and I imagine we will be purchasing our vehicles from them again in the future. I highly recommend them!

March 27, 2014

Thank you so much for the review and the business! It is our pleasure to have helped out.

Best deal and great friendly service

by from Wyoming, MI |

After car shopping for over a month, we found the van we were looking for at Grand Rapids Motorcar. I have not previously been there or heard of them. We test drove two cars on the lot and we were please with both. But the van that we decided to go with was truely the best deal in town! I have done my research and could not find another van with that many options in our price range. I'm so happy with our purchase. Not to mention the service there was great. Harvey was very friendly and easy to work with. No pressure like the other dealerships. I had enough information and time to make the best choice for my family. Thanks Grand Rapids Motorcar!

March 27, 2014

No, thank you! We are so thrilled that you went with the Sienna Limited and we know you will love it for a long time. Thank you again for your business!

Great Service and Friendly Staff

by from Belmont, MI |

I was so impressed by the friendly nature of Motorcar of Grand Rapids. They responded fast to my interest in a car and treated me like family. They helped me finance my new car and even are going to do my first oil change for me! They cleaned up the car for me and getting the paperwork done was no hassle at all! They even made it so the car was there for me when I had all my paperwork for my totaled car to deal with! I felt so happy buying a car from them, and I highly recommend it to first time car buyers or to anyone buying a car from a smaller dealership!

March 17, 2014

Thanks so much for your business and we'll see you at the first oil change!

Friendly staff and clean facility

by from Belding, Mi |

After searching for vehicles at other dealers it was a warm welcome to have the guys at Gr motorcar pull it inside for us to look at! Their team not only worked well together but they were a pleasure to deal with. Our purchase was fast, pricing was good and I highly recommend them if you're buying a vehicle.

February 20, 2014

Thank you so much for your business Shelley! Enjoy the Traverse AWD!!

Very good price and stood by their word

by from Zeeland, MI |

They had a very good deal on a van we were looking for. We shopped at another local dealer and asked them if they would match the price at Grand Rapids Motorcar and the other deal almost laughed at us. On top of that they have a repair shop right there so if you want any work done on the vehicle (including body work - we had them pop a few small dents out) they'll take care of you.

February 11, 2014

Thank you so much Chris! We were equally excited to help you guys find the right van at a good price. Keep in touch!