Fuccillo Nissan of Latham

Service 866-257-8569

We're HUGE!

Never expected it...

by from Albany, NY |

I didn't want to come here but my friend pushed me to, because I was in need of a new car BADLY. I never expected that they would be able to help me but I tried anyway. When I went Mike, a salesmen, met me at the door. He was very nice and optimistic despite my negativity. He took the time to find out what I was looking for and the time frame I needed to have it in. Long story short I didn't get my first choice with my credit history and pricing, but I did get my second choice which I was very happy with! Even when the finance dept. told him they didn't think they could do anything for me, he didn't give up. When they say they can help those with less than perfect credit they are telling the truth. Very happy I took the chance and came in, one of the best decisions I've made in awhile.

November 12, 2014

Sybil, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! These are truly the stories we love for people to hear. Our Sales team will do what we can for our customers in circumstances such as this! We are also glad you took the chance and came in, Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!!!

So Relieved!!!

by from Latham, NY |

Just want to start off by saying Will in the service center is amazing!! My car decided to have issues randomly on a Monday. We got the car to him by Wednesday. Heard back him from on Thursday to find out the car needed a whole new transmission (car is a 2013 Sentra- and already needed new transmission??? I don't know -but thats not what this review is about). Will personally called me and kept me up to date every step of the way and hooked me up with a loaner car so I would still be able to travel to work and such. I recieved a call Monday my car was done and on Tuesday he had my car delivered to my job to save the hassle of trying to get to him after work. Will was super nice and helpful and made the ordeal much less stressful then i thought it could have been. Thank you so much!!!

not a good time

by from broadalbin ny |

3 sales people did not have knowledge of the product line so I gave up wasting my time with this huge joke and went to another dealer and bought my new Nissan from a sales person / dealership that knew the Nissan line

Great Services

by from New york |

Fuccillo Nissan of Latham Provide best services. I highly recommend Him for you.

January 30, 2015

Peter, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time . If there is anything we can do to help you get into that new vehicle, please let us know. Thank you again and have a great day.

ALMOST BOUGHT

by from MECHANICVILLE, NY |

I WENT TO YOUR DEALERSHIP ON 1/16/2015. I HAD CALLED AND MADE AN APPOINTMENT. WHEN I GOT THERE, THE CAR I WAS INTERESTED IN WAS OUT FRONT AND RUNNING. I WORKED WITH MY SALESPERSON "ATLAS". HE WAS FANTASTIC. HE TRIED EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO SELL ME A CAR BUT THE TIME JUST WASN.T RIGHT FOR ME. BUT THE WAY I WAS TREATED AND THE TROUBLE HE WENT THROUGH TO TRY TO GET ME INTO THE CAR WAS UNBELIEVABLE. ALTHOUGH I DID NOT BUY I WILL DEFINETLEY BE BACK THERE IN A FEW MONTHS TO PURCHASE. THE WAY I WAS TREATED FROM THE FIRST PHONE CALL TO JULIE TIL WHEN I LEFT AFTER TALKING TO ATLAS WAS FANTASTIC. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR TRYING, AND IF THERE IS ANY POSSIBILITIES, THEY WILL HELP YOU

January 20, 2015

Vince, I want to first thank you so much for taking the time out to write us a review. We are so pleased to hear that you had a Truly Exceptional experience here. And look forward to providing you that experience again when you come back to finalize the offer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact either one of your sales members. They are both happy to assist you. Thank you again Vince, have a wonderful day.

Julie Bradwell was outstanding!

by from Schenectady NY |

Julie was amazing! Every question I had about coming in and the type of car I was looking at online she knew the answer. She said I would have to meet with a sales person and go over all the steps with them. I am thinking about going in and buying a car from them!

January 19, 2015

Mike, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your valuable time. If there is anything further that we can do to help you. Please give Julie a call and she will be happy to help you.

Love them!

by from Scotia, NY |

As an older women going into a dealership, I hate it. I heard all good things about Fuccillo. it still made me nerves because, I feel people try to get over on women. Because they think there naive. Well not here, I walked in and was immediately greeted with a friendly smile and hand shake. I told the guy what I was looking for and he asked me a few questions. Then pulled a car up, let it warm up before he let me go out to it. To make a long story short. Everyone and everything was very pleasant here. They made me comfortable and didn't treat me like just some customer. I left there feeling like family.

January 19, 2015

Dear Scared Car Buyer, I want to first thank you for taking the time out to provide us your feed back, It means a great deal to us to know how our customers experience was well here at Fuccillo Nissan of Latham. I understand that the car buying process at first look is intimidating.We Strive to provide our customers with a truly exceptional experience, so it brings us great joy and happiness to hear that one of our wonderful sales guys provide you with that experience. Thank you for your feed back and congratulations on the new Nissan. Please feel free to give us a call for any service needs that your vehicle will need in the future.

Exceptional Customer service

by from Clifton Park Ny |

I went to Fuccillo not expecting to buy, just to look at some Altima's. A very pleasant young man Brian greeted me outside. We chatted for a minute and he started showing me some Altima's. I test drove one, and immediately feel in love with it. We went in to discuss what options I had to finance. Next thing I know I'm driving off the lot in a brand new car. The whole experience was nice, didn't waste time here. From start to finish Brian let me know what was happening. GREATLY! Appreciate all his help.. Looking for a new vehicle go see him.

January 19, 2015

Dear Sassylady, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your feed back. I am so excited to hear that you are a proud new owner of a Nissan. Congratulations! Please keep in mind that we have a full service department for all of your car care needs. Also for an friend, family member or colleague that you refer to us, we will Send you a bonus referral check. Thank you again for your time and purchase.

DISAPPOINTED

by from Watervliet, NY |

Purchased a 2013 Nissan Sentra on 11/12/14. After 5 hours, I was in my new vehicle, plates and everything! My salesman then advised that the previous owner failed to turn in a second key/remote (smartkey). Being a single working Mom of a 16 month old son, I cannot take the chance of losing my one and only key/remote. I wrote to Angelina Crisafulli, Owner Loyalty Manager, advising of my situation and requesting the dealership obtain a second key/remote. Today, 12/30/14, a gentleman from the dealership called me and advised that I need to go through my salesman, who no longer works there! I was then advised that I will need to pay for it (about $275) and he could have it tomorrow! Friends and co-workers told me that other dealerships always ensure that customers have a second key/remote and don't charge you. I am so DISAPPOINTED with the outcome of this.

January 2, 2015

Hi Jennifer, I first want to thank you for you feed back. It means a great deal to get our customers opinion. I am sorry to hear that you have had an unpleasant experience here. What I'd like to do is reach out to you and speak to you further to see what we can do to rectify this situation. Thank you again for your time. I look forward to helping you through this. As well as earning your trust and business back.

car buying

by from queensbury ny 12804 |

my sales rep was mike skinner and i would highly refer him to someone who is purchaseing a car fuccilo nissian has a great bunch of people working there.

January 2, 2015

Mr. Wadsworth, Thank you for your feed back. We greatly appreciate your time and business. I am happy to hear that you had a great customer service experience here at Fuccillo Nissan of Latham. We look forward to provide you outstanding service for years to come.

Very HUGE!!!!!!

by from Albany ny |

I went her only to look around. I was greeted outside by a sales guy. My first thought when he approached me was great here we go. He's gonna be pushy and not let me just look. Here come all the unnecessary questions. But to my delightful surprise he was the complete opposite. Which made this vehicle hunt so much easier. He let me browse around and told me if I needed anything to please let him know. I thanked him and he left me to look around. I then went inside and was greeted with Mr. Fuccillo Jr himself. That was awesome to see him and no that he works hand and hand with his employees. absolutely wonderful you don't see this is all dealerships. Seeing that I knew I had to purchase from this dealership. I am so happy that I am a new owner of a brand new Maxima. Thank you Fuccillo Nissan for all your patients and hard work. It was a true pleasure to work with everyone there. I will continue to do business here for years to come.

December 3, 2014

Thank you happy customer for your feed back we appreciate your time as well as your business. We are glad to hear we have a new customer for life. Please know that we have a full service department for all your car care needs.