Fuccillo Nissan of Latham

Service 866-257-8569

We're HUGE!

Never expected it...

by from Albany, NY |

I didn't want to come here but my friend pushed me to, because I was in need of a new car BADLY. I never expected that they would be able to help me but I tried anyway. When I went Mike, a salesmen, met me at the door. He was very nice and optimistic despite my negativity. He took the time to find out what I was looking for and the time frame I needed to have it in. Long story short I didn't get my first choice with my credit history and pricing, but I did get my second choice which I was very happy with! Even when the finance dept. told him they didn't think they could do anything for me, he didn't give up. When they say they can help those with less than perfect credit they are telling the truth. Very happy I took the chance and came in, one of the best decisions I've made in awhile.

November 12, 2014

Sybil, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! These are truly the stories we love for people to hear. Our Sales team will do what we can for our customers in circumstances such as this! We are also glad you took the chance and came in, Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!!!

Great Buying Experience!!

by from Glens Falls, NY |

Just purchased my Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Car and could not have asked for a better experience. It was my first time buying from Fuccillo and I got a great car at a great price. Connor, was a pleasure to work with and I extremely recommend him.

Real Professionals

by from New York City, NY |

Fuccillo has a HUGGGGGEEEE selection of new cars, and even more to choose from online. That?s the perk when you?re dealing with a dealership to connections to the bigger-ones. A few days back and forth with the dealership and eventually we worked out a deal. From start to it was the easiest and car purchases I have ever had. A great group of people and I will surely be returning for my first service appointment.

Dan Rychcik`s Review

by from Mechanicville NY 12118 |

My experience @ your dealership was outstanding. John Norman was my salesman and he did a great job handling my purchase of a beautiful 2013 Camaro. I want to thank everyone at the Nissan dealership in Latham.

Awesome Dealer

by from Albany, NY |

Mike was my sales person, rarely do you find a sales agent who ACTUALLY knows the cars! He was very helpful and worked with me to make it an enjoyable experience. I picked up my new car Nissan Altima a day ahead of schedule and he made sure it happened. I would definitely recommend Nissan Fuccillo.

So Relieved!!!

by from Latham, NY |

Just want to start off by saying Will in the service center is amazing!! My car decided to have issues randomly on a Monday. We got the car to him by Wednesday. Heard back him from on Thursday to find out the car needed a whole new transmission (car is a 2013 Sentra- and already needed new transmission??? I don't know -but thats not what this review is about). Will personally called me and kept me up to date every step of the way and hooked me up with a loaner car so I would still be able to travel to work and such. I recieved a call Monday my car was done and on Tuesday he had my car delivered to my job to save the hassle of trying to get to him after work. Will was super nice and helpful and made the ordeal much less stressful then i thought it could have been. Thank you so much!!!

May 26, 2015

Jen, thank you for your review we appreciate your in put. We here at Fuccillo Nissan strive to provide each and everyone one of our clients with a truly exceptional experience. There for when we have succeeded at doing so, it makes us happy. We look forward to continuing to provide you outstanding service for years to come. Please remember for every friend, family member or Cologne you refer to us we will give you a $100. Please give us a call with any questions or concerns that may arise in the future.

not a good time

by from broadalbin ny |

3 sales people did not have knowledge of the product line so I gave up wasting my time with this huge joke and went to another dealer and bought my new Nissan from a sales person / dealership that knew the Nissan line

Great Services

by from New york |

Fuccillo Nissan of Latham Provide best services. I highly recommend Him for you.

January 30, 2015

Peter, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time . If there is anything we can do to help you get into that new vehicle, please let us know. Thank you again and have a great day.

ALMOST BOUGHT

by from MECHANICVILLE, NY |

I WENT TO YOUR DEALERSHIP ON 1/16/2015. I HAD CALLED AND MADE AN APPOINTMENT. WHEN I GOT THERE, THE CAR I WAS INTERESTED IN WAS OUT FRONT AND RUNNING. I WORKED WITH MY SALESPERSON "ATLAS". HE WAS FANTASTIC. HE TRIED EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO SELL ME A CAR BUT THE TIME JUST WASN.T RIGHT FOR ME. BUT THE WAY I WAS TREATED AND THE TROUBLE HE WENT THROUGH TO TRY TO GET ME INTO THE CAR WAS UNBELIEVABLE. ALTHOUGH I DID NOT BUY I WILL DEFINETLEY BE BACK THERE IN A FEW MONTHS TO PURCHASE. THE WAY I WAS TREATED FROM THE FIRST PHONE CALL TO JULIE TIL WHEN I LEFT AFTER TALKING TO ATLAS WAS FANTASTIC. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR TRYING, AND IF THERE IS ANY POSSIBILITIES, THEY WILL HELP YOU

January 20, 2015

Vince, I want to first thank you so much for taking the time out to write us a review. We are so pleased to hear that you had a Truly Exceptional experience here. And look forward to providing you that experience again when you come back to finalize the offer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact either one of your sales members. They are both happy to assist you. Thank you again Vince, have a wonderful day.

Julie Bradwell was outstanding!

by from Schenectady NY |

Julie was amazing! Every question I had about coming in and the type of car I was looking at online she knew the answer. She said I would have to meet with a sales person and go over all the steps with them. I am thinking about going in and buying a car from them!

January 19, 2015

Mike, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your valuable time. If there is anything further that we can do to help you. Please give Julie a call and she will be happy to help you.

Love them!

by from Scotia, NY |

As an older women going into a dealership, I hate it. I heard all good things about Fuccillo. it still made me nerves because, I feel people try to get over on women. Because they think there naive. Well not here, I walked in and was immediately greeted with a friendly smile and hand shake. I told the guy what I was looking for and he asked me a few questions. Then pulled a car up, let it warm up before he let me go out to it. To make a long story short. Everyone and everything was very pleasant here. They made me comfortable and didn't treat me like just some customer. I left there feeling like family.

January 19, 2015

Dear Scared Car Buyer, I want to first thank you for taking the time out to provide us your feed back, It means a great deal to us to know how our customers experience was well here at Fuccillo Nissan of Latham. I understand that the car buying process at first look is intimidating.We Strive to provide our customers with a truly exceptional experience, so it brings us great joy and happiness to hear that one of our wonderful sales guys provide you with that experience. Thank you for your feed back and congratulations on the new Nissan. Please feel free to give us a call for any service needs that your vehicle will need in the future.