Fuccillo Nissan of Latham

New 888-274-6111
Used 888-341-8705
Service 866-257-8569

We're HUGE!

Got a Huge deal with Fuccillo Nissan !

by from CliftonPark NY |

I bought my new Quest over the ST. Patrick's Day weekend. I was able to save 3,000 dollars on the cost of the vehicle. I was given great customer service. I called and set up a appointment with a young lady named Amy. she was very helpful in getting me the answers to my questions. She was knowledgeable and willing to work with my husband and I. We came in and were offered a test drive by our sales guy Justin he helped us get top dollar for our trade and worked within our budget. We left that same day with our Brand new Nissan Quest. We have a large family so we needed all the extra cargo space and seating. I have purchased a few vehicles over the years and the experience here was incredible. They even brought out balloons and hot chocolate for for our little ones while we waited to finish up our paper work. All the managers were helpful and we got to meet Billy Jr himself. He sat down with us and talked to us. He is a really down to earth nice guy. It was nice to meet the owner and see first hand how much he cares about each customer who comes in the door. I will definitely be telling all my friends and family to go see Billy Jr. at Fuccillo Nissan. I read some of the other reviews and couldn't believe that they were talking about the same place. My experience was nothing but exceptional. Thank you Fuccillo Nissan

March 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your purchase and feedback! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

the worse place and customer service ever

by from Latham, NY |

Never again. Please do not go here. They are all about lying and deceiving. They misdiagnosed my car and wanted me to pay huge amount of money. The guy who I spoke to was very mean and not professional. They said that I needed some parts of my transmission to be fix. I was horrified and shocked about what they wanted to pay Also $800. My car is pretty much new. I took my car to a different car service. I did not give them much detail, all what I told them was that I needed my transmission to be checked. The mechanic came and said that there was nothing wrong with my car and I need to do is to change my transmission oil.

Don't give a bad rating on the survey or!

by from Colonie NY |

Much to my surprise after being honest with my survey answers I received a very nasty call from my sales rep Atllas from the Latham Nissan yelling and complain that I gave a poor rating and this was going to hurt him. He crossed the line and I have never been made to feel threatened the way he spoke to me. The sad part is I liked him as a sales rep even my husband got a new car I guess he showed his true personality. My main complaint on the survey was the time I spent waiting for thing to get finalized.Now if I had it to do again it would get FAILING marks all the way.

Can BILLY really get me a deal? Not likely....

by from Latham or Saratoga Nissan |

Well, I called because according to ALL the infomercials & hype Billy said he CAN do MIRACLES! Not So, I was not as able to trade in my NIssan Versa, Due to credit issues, yet I'm making all my payments for 2 years now. So, I am NOT a satisfied customer & doubt Billy really went to bat for me...

Horrible customer service and damaged cars

by from Queensbury,ny |

I will NEVER buy a car from this dealership. The car I told the salesman I wanted wasn't the car we picked up that night. Unfortunately they took so LONG getting the car ready it was dark out when we got the car. Although the salesman called us on St. Patty's Day to say it was ready and we didn't pick up until following day the car was NOT READY. After driving a few miles down the road we stopped at a diner and I looked the car over in the lighted parking lot and noticed the front bumper was broken. Now before purchasing this BRAND NEW CAR we made the salesman aware that there was atleast over a half dozen Nissan ultimas with broken front bumpers. The salesman then told us this is the car you picked out! SERIOUSLY YOU DO NOT SELL BRAND NEW CARS WITH CRACKED FRONT BUMPERS! When we brought the car back a week later the salesman tried to talk over us and was extremely rude! I guess he made his sale and that was his only duty to us! It doesn't end there... After we picked the car up from puttingI will NEVER buy a car from this dealership. The car I told the salesman I wanted wasn't the car we picked up that night. Unfortunately they took so LONG getting the car ready it was dark out when we got the car. Although the salesman called us on St. Patty's Day to say it was ready and we didn't pick up until following day the car was NOT READY. After driving a few miles down the road we stopped at a diner and I looked the car over in the lighted parking lot and notice the front bumper was broken. Now before purchasing this BRAND NEW CAR we made the salesman aware that there was atleast over a half dozen Nissan ultimas with broken front bumpers. The salesman then told us this is the car you picked out! SERIOUSLY YOU DO NOT SELL BRAND NEW CARS WITH CRACKED FRONT BUMPERS! When we brought the car back a week later the salesman tried to talk over us and was extremely rude! I guess he made his sale and that was his only duty to us! It doesn't end there... After we picked the car up from putting the new front bumper they hadn't even fastened the sides if the bumper on securely! My wife and u pointed this out and the salesman walked away! We also showed the salesman pictures of the actual car we picked out still sitting in the same spot with the correct number in it... Again he tried talking over us WITH THE PROOF IN HIS FACE!The car needs to go back again because the plastic guard under neath bumper was hanging on the ground! the new front bumper they hadn't even fastened the sides if the bumper on securely! My wife and I pointed this out and the salesman walked away! The car needs to go back again because the plastic guard underneath bumper was hanging on the ground! This car is only a month old and already all this grief! They are only looking to make a sale they Do not care about the customer once the deal has been made!

April 25, 2014

Bernie, I would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I sincerely apologize for your poor experience. I assure you that this will be addressed, as it is not acceptable customer service that Fuccillo prides themselves on. I would like to extend the offer to further communicate via phone should you wish to do so, please contact me. My name is Angelina and I can be reached at (518)250-4380 ext 526.

It's HUUGGEE!!!

by from Schenectady |

I just recently bought a new Nissan Altima here and I am absolutely in love with this car! I was very nervous to even try because I was worried about my credit, but the girls in the office helped me with every step and encouraged me to try. Everyone there really cared about helping me out and got me into a brand new car, even after other places turned me down!

March 28, 2014

Thank you so much for your purchase with us! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

It's huge!!!

by from Watervliet |

Never before have I gone to a dealership and felt so at home. Fuccillo NIssan of Latham has the most helpful staff and delicious coffee!!! If you are looking for a new or used car this is this place for the best deals and incentives in town. They simply are HUGE!!! (No pun intended )

March 28, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback and welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Excellent time

by from Utica ny |

My highest recommendations go out to young Nate and everyone there! Love my new used Buick!

March 27, 2014

Susan, thank you so much for your purchase with us and your positive feedback! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!!!

Go here

by from Latham NY |

I went to have my current lease serviced and everyone was very personable and extremely helpful, upon sitting and waiting for my service to be completed I was approached by a nice gentleman in sales whom sat with me, made friendly conversation and checked to see that I was well taken care of. I mentioned to this salesman that I have a Nissan lease right now and he told me about how he could get me out of my car and into a new one for the same if not lower monthly payment. I did not believe him at all but sure enough I walked out of Fuccillo with my brand new fully loaded Nissan Juke for even lower then I paid for my 1st one! I am in utter shock about this! Fuccillo is the place to go. There really is no other word for it ..... HUGEEEEE!!!

April 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Best place to go!

by from Cohoes ny |

Just got my new rouge this past weekend and I couldn't be more satisfied! Will definitely be telling all of my friends and family to buy from here.

March 28, 2014

Welcome to the Fuccillo Family, Tony! Make sure you tell of your friends to let us know that you referred them, so you can recieve your huge referral bonus! Thank you so much for your Purchase!

good time

by from clifton park, new york |

Just bought a new Titan. My visit was great and my truck is a beast. thanks fuccillo I knew you guys would get the job done rite!

March 27, 2014

Thank you so much for your purchase with us and your positive feedback, Andrew! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!