Fuccillo Nissan of Latham

New 888-274-6111
Used 888-341-8705
Service 866-257-8569

We're HUGE!

the worse place and customer service ever

by from Latham, NY |

Never again. Please do not go here. They are all about lying and deceiving. They misdiagnosed my car and wanted me to pay huge amount of money. The guy who I spoke to was very mean and not professional. They said that I needed some parts of my transmission to be fix. I was horrified and shocked about what they wanted to pay Also $800. My car is pretty much new. I took my car to a different car service. I did not give them much detail, all what I told them was that I needed my transmission to be checked. The mechanic came and said that there was nothing wrong with my car and I need to do is to change my transmission oil.

October 17, 2014

Thank you for submitting a review. I would like to speak to you more in regards to this situation. Please give me a call at (518)250-4380 ext526, My name is Angelina. Thank you again, and I look forward to speaking to you.

Go here

by from Latham NY |

I went to have my current lease serviced and everyone was very personable and extremely helpful, upon sitting and waiting for my service to be completed I was approached by a nice gentleman in sales whom sat with me, made friendly conversation and checked to see that I was well taken care of. I mentioned to this salesman that I have a Nissan lease right now and he told me about how he could get me out of my car and into a new one for the same if not lower monthly payment. I did not believe him at all but sure enough I walked out of Fuccillo with my brand new fully loaded Nissan Juke for even lower then I paid for my 1st one! I am in utter shock about this! Fuccillo is the place to go. There really is no other word for it ..... HUGEEEEE!!!

April 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

huggeeeeee

by from Loudonville NY |

First time going to Fuccillo to have my Nissan serviced. I was immediately greeted upon my entrance by very courteous staff, then escorted to the service area where I found some more helpful employees. I only stopped to get an oil change but I'm so shocked by how friendly everyone was and how quickly my service requests were made! AND with a CAR WASH!!! I look forward to going back!

April 1, 2014

AWESOME SERIVE!

by from Colonie, NY |

I went to Nissan to have my car serviced and I was helped by Rodney. He was so informative and took excellent care of me. I used to go to Nemith and they were ok, but this was my first time into fuccillo since they opened and I couldn't believe the great service I was given! I will certainly tell all of my friends about them and I will be revisiting shortly for my new Nissan!!!

March 23, 2014

Thank you Pam! We appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to call us when you are ready for your new car or if you should need anything in the meantime! We look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you again for being apart of the Fuccillo Family!

Best Place Ever!!!!!!

by from Albany, NY |

I just bought a Nissan Sentra and I had an awesome experience!!!!!!!!!!! My customer service representative was Lauren and she was awesome and my Salesman was Myles! They gave me a great deal!

March 20, 2014

Thank you so much for your purchase with us! We value your opinion as our customer! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

HUGE MISTAKE!!!

by from Latham, NY |

ABSOLUTELY THE WORST SERVICE EVER! I made an appointment in advance, dropped my Juke off at 9:30 am. By 4:30 hadn't heard anything, so I called to only be told they couldn't find what was wrong with my car. I asked why they never called me to tell me this? The answer was "I was going to before I left at 5:30". After having my car for 7 hours and fixing nothing, that was the best response I got. They said they took my car on a 15 mile road test (Mileage proved a LIE). This dealership wasted my entire day off and as soon as I left the dealership, the problem with the car immediately continued. They never touched my car! Now I have a car that still needs repair with a warranty about to expire. This place is a joke! Nothing but rude and lazy. I'll be taking my Juke and my 350Z to Lia Auto Group from now on. I'm also advising my mother to buy her new Rogue elsewhere. Good riddance Fuccillo. The only thing HUGE is my headache!

March 18, 2014

Shawn, I do apologize for your experience with our service department. We are truly shocked to have gotten a response such as this. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so I can provide you with my personal attention to resolve this matter. Thank you in advance, Angelina (5182504380 ext 526)