Fuccillo Nissan of Latham

Service 866-257-8569 Service 866-257-8569

We're HUGE!

Never expected it...

by from Albany, NY |

I didn't want to come here but my friend pushed me to, because I was in need of a new car BADLY. I never expected that they would be able to help me but I tried anyway. When I went Mike, a salesmen, met me at the door. He was very nice and optimistic despite my negativity. He took the time to find out what I was looking for and the time frame I needed to have it in. Long story short I didn't get my first choice with my credit history and pricing, but I did get my second choice which I was very happy with! Even when the finance dept. told him they didn't think they could do anything for me, he didn't give up. When they say they can help those with less than perfect credit they are telling the truth. Very happy I took the chance and came in, one of the best decisions I've made in awhile.

November 13, 2014

Sybil, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! These are truly the stories we love for people to hear. Our Sales team will do what we can for our customers in circumstances such as this! We are also glad you took the chance and came in, Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!!!

Happiness!

by from Albany, NY |

Fuccillo Nissan is only 20 minutes from my house, it was the first & last place my family looked for our new Altima. We received our first quote from Fuccillo and went to another dealer, and they couldn't match it on the same car. So we went back expecting some conflict, you know the normal "OHH YOU WANTED THAT CAR? $$$$$"

Stay far away

by from Troy, NY |

Bizarro and uncomfortable experience all around. The salesman made me feel awkward and pressured even though I had already stated that I had a budget with little wiggle room. Somehow looking for a used car at a certain price means to them "lease a car at $150 more a month". When I said I really needed to mull over such a decision I was given patronizing comments. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Even better, the WHOLE time I was sitting in the room waiting (probably a total of 20 minutes) one of the salesman made his way around the room picking his nose with no cares. I mean he was by the front desk, then by the window, and finally right at the entrance & the entire time he was digging for gold. I'm talking a finger and a thumb deep. And when he was by the desk he would periodically use the computer mouse with that same hand to mess with the awful music that was playing. I felt like I was at a club from 2004. They get the 1 star because the hot young blond from the commercials apparently works there. I feel bad for her having to be around all those schleps. Wish SHE was my salesman. At the very least I could have asked her out. Worst that could happen is she says no since I was never going in that place again.

Satisfied with my purchase

by from NYC, New York |

My friend and I just had a great experience with Pete Karos and Dan Reilly. Everyone else at the dealership seemed so happy it was contagious. Clean dealership and happy with my new-used Nissan!

February 10, 2016

Hi Tim, Congratulation's on your new vehicle. Thank you for your business we do appreciate it. It is a great pleasure to get our customers feed back on how there new vehicle purchase went. Please refer Pete/Dan to anyone you may know in the market, so that we can send you, your bonus check. Thank you again and have a great day.

Enjoying My New Car

by from New York City, NY |

Couldn't have asked for a better dealer, Sales person helped me through the whole process of buying my new car and I'm enjoying it to the Max. Great job and thank you.

February 10, 2016

Hi John, Congratulation's on your new vehicle. We appreciate your business and wanted to welcome you to the Fuccillo Family. As it is a pleasure to have a new family member. Please keep us in mind when your vehicle needs a oil change or any service, as we do have a full service department available for all of your car care needs. Thank you again and have a great day.

Unhappy as You Can Get

by from Latham |

My Wife and I have a leased a Pathfinder from Fuccillo Nissan and through the process we were happy enough to use Fuccillo VW to lease a Passat as well. With that said, I am extremely unhappy with the way I was handled by the service center yesterday 12/7/2015. I had a noise coming from the blower of the heater/ac fan in the Pathfinder and wanted to make sure that since this was a leased vehicle, technically theirs, that nothing serious was wrong. I scheduled the service and at the time was told by the service advisor that it would be covered unless it was from rodent damage within the blower. Come to find out, a few leaves went through the grate between the windshield and the hood and got into the blower unit. Easy fix I would guess, as this is not supposed to happen to a vehicle. Wrong!! For them to pop open the blower compartment and take out the few leaves that should have never got there in the first place cost me $114. What a joke!! I was told that this was my fault and not under warranty!! Wait, isn't this a leased vehicle? We were also told that all of that type of maintenance would be covered for the life of the lease because it would always be under warranty. Not the case!! I even pay $40+ per month for a maintenance contract. I never believed it when people would tell me that I would run into problems when it came to HUGE!! I should have listened. Good Riddance after our leases are up!!

February 10, 2016

Dear Tom, My name is Cortnie, I am the customer relations manager here at Fuccillo Nissan of latham. I am sorry to hear that you had a less than Truly Exceptional experience here in service. If you'd like me to check on this and see what we can do I will be happy to do so. Please email me at ccostello@fuccillo.com

Professional and Honest Guys

by from Newburgh, NYC |

I got my new Nissan from Fuccillo. I was very specific with what type of car, options, and color I wanted, and the dealership did the rest! Very professional! No hidden fees, no "stock" fees. Very honest guys! Highly Recommended!

February 10, 2016

Hi Matt, Congratulation's on your new vehicle with us and welcome to the Fuccillo Family. It is always a pleasure to have a new family member. Please know that we have a full service department available for all of your car care needs as well. Make sure to refer all friends, family or colleagues that maybe in the market, so that we can send you your bonus check. Thank you again and have a great day.

Great to deal with.....

by from Guilderland, NY |

This is the second time my husband and I purchased a vehicle from Fuccillo. Both times we were fortunate to have great sales people. We dealt with John, Stormin, while leasing my new Murano. John was courteous, had a great sense of humor and a LOT of patience. He worked diligently with us to get to where we wanted. We would definitely recommend Fuccillo to family and friends. Thanks a bunch for all your help.

February 10, 2016

Dear Anna, Thank you for your time in leaving a review for John. He is a great salesman. We are lucky to have him. Also thank you for your loyalty to the Fuccillo group. It is an honor to have such wonderful customers. Please refer everyone you know in the market to John, So that we can send you your bonus check. Thank you again and have a great day.

High pressure

by from Schenectady, NY |

I went to test drive a vehicle and have never felt more pressured to buy something in my life. I agree with other reviewers about being swarmed by salespeople. I felt incredibly uncomfortable. It's unfortunate because I'm in the market again and I've seen a few cars at their dealership and have to pass by on them

November 30, 2015

Mr.Loomis, My name is Cortnie, I am the customer relations manager here at Fuccillo Nissan of Latham. I am so sorry to hear that you felt pressured well shopping with us. It is my pleasure to assist you in your vehicle shopping process. Please give me a call at 518.250.4380. I look forward to hearing from you.

Super Deal All the Way

by from NYC, New York |

We have a big family so we wanted a big car. Normally we pull a rented trailer behind us so we wanted something that could hold the family and pull the trailer. Dan helped us find a truck with enough towing capacity and roomy enough to hold us (even the big kids in the back). Fuccillo is a five star dealership!

November 30, 2015

David, Thank you for your kind words for the dealership. It was our pleasure in assisting you get into a vehicle that fit your families needs. Enjoy your holidays and please give us a call with any questions you may have.