Fuccillo Nissan of Latham

Service 866-257-8569

We're HUGE!

Fuccillo Nissan

by from Troy, New York |

My experience at Fuccillo Nissan was by far the best I have ever had in making a car purchase. I have had horrible past experience but my salesman was very helpful and definitely willing to go the extra mile for me. He made me feel like I was a huge priority, no pun intended. Less then 2 hours later I drove out of the dealership that same day with a brand new 2014 Nissan Altima S. I will be returning to this dealership for any future purchases of vehicles. It was an overall great atmosphere with people trying to always help. Couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable experience.

November 13, 2014

Mike, Thank you for the review! It means so much that you took the time to share your great experience with us! As our customer, you are a HUGE priority to us! Thank you again and welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

great experience

by from clifton park, ny |

I went there after seeing and hearing all the advertising for the Nissan Maxima which has always been just out of my price range, but I got such a great deal on it! As I drove into the dealership, I was greeted by a knowledgeable salesman that brought me right over to their inventory. We walked around and he showed me the selections that were advertised, choose the color and went for the test drive. After the test drive we quickly went through the price and was driving off the lot within a hour. I strongly recommend Fuccillo Nissan and my salesman to all my friends. Thank you

November 13, 2014

Thank you for stopping in to see us! We're ecstatic that love your new Maxima, and that you now belong to the Fuccillo Family! Thank you again!

wasn't expecting a deal this HUGEEEE

by from albany, ny |

I recently went to fuccillo nissan when I was shopping around for a new car and wasn't expecting to find such a great deal and drive off the lot in my new car the same day!!! My sales rep was great and was entertained throughout my buying process by the friendly sales team and helpful management. I'm more than happy with my new nissan altima and would recommend this dealership to anyone who's looking to get a new vehicle.

November 13, 2014

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled that you shared your great experience with us, and even more so that you are now a part of the Fuccillo Family! Welcome aboard!

Rude and outright unfriendly sales manager

by from latham ny |

We chose to purchase Nissan this time, and went to shop. We made the trip to the negotiation table and were met with a team who really were unwilling to negotiate. It is not uncommon for people to leave a dealership without purchase when a price cannot be agreed upon. The sales manager said we had wasted his time! Well he failed to remember that his time is not important to anyone but the sales staff. I was there on my time, and was unprepared for the blatant rudeness and unmitigated offensive behavior of the management. Who walks in to pay sticker price? Not me.

the worse place and customer service ever

by from Latham, NY |

Never again. Please do not go here. They are all about lying and deceiving. They misdiagnosed my car and wanted me to pay huge amount of money. The guy who I spoke to was very mean and not professional. They said that I needed some parts of my transmission to be fix. I was horrified and shocked about what they wanted to pay Also $800. My car is pretty much new. I took my car to a different car service. I did not give them much detail, all what I told them was that I needed my transmission to be checked. The mechanic came and said that there was nothing wrong with my car and I need to do is to change my transmission oil.

October 17, 2014

Thank you for submitting a review. I would like to speak to you more in regards to this situation. Please give me a call at (518)250-4380 ext526, My name is Angelina. Thank you again, and I look forward to speaking to you.

Don't give a bad rating on the survey or!

by from Colonie NY |

Much to my surprise after being honest with my survey answers I received a very nasty call from my sales rep Atllas from the Latham Nissan yelling and complain that I gave a poor rating and this was going to hurt him. He crossed the line and I have never been made to feel threatened the way he spoke to me. The sad part is I liked him as a sales rep even my husband got a new car I guess he showed his true personality. My main complaint on the survey was the time I spent waiting for thing to get finalized.Now if I had it to do again it would get FAILING marks all the way.

October 17, 2014

Barbara, I would like to apologize on behalf of the dealership. I have found your information in our system and I will be reaching out to you shortly. This was NOT acceptable behavior that we tolerate. We completely value your business and especially your feedback. If you should ever need anything going forward, please feel free to call me at any time! My name is Angelina, and I can be reached at (518)250-4380 ext 526.

Can BILLY really get me a deal? Not likely....

by from Latham or Saratoga Nissan |

Well, I called because according to ALL the infomercials & hype Billy said he CAN do MIRACLES! Not So, I was not as able to trade in my NIssan Versa, Due to credit issues, yet I'm making all my payments for 2 years now. So, I am NOT a satisfied customer & doubt Billy really went to bat for me...

October 17, 2014

Thank you for reviewing our store! I completely understand your concern and I would like to advise you that Billy does go to bat for each one of our customers, more times he is able to help, then not! You wrote that you called, it is unclear if you had actually stopped in or not. I would like to invite you to give me a call so I can personally assist you. My name is Angelina, and I can be reached at (518)250-4380 ext 526. Again thank you, and I hope that you will reach out to me!

Horrible customer service and damaged cars

by from Queensbury,ny |

I will NEVER buy a car from this dealership. The car I told the salesman I wanted wasn't the car we picked up that night. Unfortunately they took so LONG getting the car ready it was dark out when we got the car. Although the salesman called us on St. Patty's Day to say it was ready and we didn't pick up until following day the car was NOT READY. After driving a few miles down the road we stopped at a diner and I looked the car over in the lighted parking lot and noticed the front bumper was broken. Now before purchasing this BRAND NEW CAR we made the salesman aware that there was atleast over a half dozen Nissan ultimas with broken front bumpers. The salesman then told us this is the car you picked out! SERIOUSLY YOU DO NOT SELL BRAND NEW CARS WITH CRACKED FRONT BUMPERS! When we brought the car back a week later the salesman tried to talk over us and was extremely rude! I guess he made his sale and that was his only duty to us! It doesn't end there... After we picked the car up from puttingI will NEVER buy a car from this dealership. The car I told the salesman I wanted wasn't the car we picked up that night. Unfortunately they took so LONG getting the car ready it was dark out when we got the car. Although the salesman called us on St. Patty's Day to say it was ready and we didn't pick up until following day the car was NOT READY. After driving a few miles down the road we stopped at a diner and I looked the car over in the lighted parking lot and notice the front bumper was broken. Now before purchasing this BRAND NEW CAR we made the salesman aware that there was atleast over a half dozen Nissan ultimas with broken front bumpers. The salesman then told us this is the car you picked out! SERIOUSLY YOU DO NOT SELL BRAND NEW CARS WITH CRACKED FRONT BUMPERS! When we brought the car back a week later the salesman tried to talk over us and was extremely rude! I guess he made his sale and that was his only duty to us! It doesn't end there... After we picked the car up from putting the new front bumper they hadn't even fastened the sides if the bumper on securely! My wife and u pointed this out and the salesman walked away! We also showed the salesman pictures of the actual car we picked out still sitting in the same spot with the correct number in it... Again he tried talking over us WITH THE PROOF IN HIS FACE!The car needs to go back again because the plastic guard under neath bumper was hanging on the ground! the new front bumper they hadn't even fastened the sides if the bumper on securely! My wife and I pointed this out and the salesman walked away! The car needs to go back again because the plastic guard underneath bumper was hanging on the ground! This car is only a month old and already all this grief! They are only looking to make a sale they Do not care about the customer once the deal has been made!

April 25, 2014

Bernie, I would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I sincerely apologize for your poor experience. I assure you that this will be addressed, as it is not acceptable customer service that Fuccillo prides themselves on. I would like to extend the offer to further communicate via phone should you wish to do so, please contact me. My name is Angelina and I can be reached at (518)250-4380 ext 526.

It's HUUGGEE!!!

by from Schenectady |

I just recently bought a new Nissan Altima here and I am absolutely in love with this car! I was very nervous to even try because I was worried about my credit, but the girls in the office helped me with every step and encouraged me to try. Everyone there really cared about helping me out and got me into a brand new car, even after other places turned me down!

March 28, 2014

Thank you so much for your purchase with us! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

It's huge!!!

by from Watervliet |

Never before have I gone to a dealership and felt so at home. Fuccillo NIssan of Latham has the most helpful staff and delicious coffee!!! If you are looking for a new or used car this is this place for the best deals and incentives in town. They simply are HUGE!!! (No pun intended )

March 28, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback and welcome to the Fuccillo Family!