Concord Mazda

New 888-716-3288
Used 888-714-7101
Service 866-634-2094

DGDG.com - Be Happy!

Great new car buying experience!

by from Davis ca |

Bought my new mazda 6 online sales. Reached a fair price better than other two dealers i was haggling with. Alain Yambao from internet sales was excellent price was right also I live 53 miles away from dealership and they drove my other car back to my house. I was also introduced to jordan who detailed my car.. The team from the top to bottom made my new purchase a pleasure.

Friendly Dealership

by from Oakland, CA |

This is my second visit. Was checked in quickly, the person greeted me in a friendly manner that made me want to come back. The facility is very clean and orderly. The concession stand is well stocked. Their parts department is eye-catching and not cluttered.

Clean, new Service Department. Friendly Staff

by from Concord, CA |

Great new facility with Starbucks coffee in waiting room. They also have shuttle service if you don't want to wait. Very friendly staff. Everyone is willing to help. It's great to be able to service my car so close to home.

good service, nice people

by from dublin, ca |

always like working with del grande dealerships, bought my mazda at their store in san jose and this new location is closer to my house. was able to get in early and convenient time, nice facilities and friendly service.

Nice Service

by from Pleasant Hill, CA |

Friendly staff, flexible when I had to reschedule my appointment repeatedly. Seems like the repair rates are pretty reasonable. If you need to rent a car there is an enterprise across the street- but book that online ahead- gauged with a walk in rate.

Easy as Pie

by from Albany, CA |

I found my check for service memo blaring in front of my eyes and had to scramble to find a new Mazda Service Center since the Oakland one closed. I was warmly greeted on the phone, given the earliest, most convenient appointment and excellent directions. When I arrived, I was greeted by name and serviced immediately. When I complained about crappy daytime TV, I was told I could change the channel if I liked. It turned into a brief, businesslike exchange, rather than a session of pumped up car woes to scam for parts and profits. Concord Mazda rocks!

New spot better service

by from Concord ca |

This is my first visit to the new location. It is much larger, cleaner and overall the best experience I've had with Mazda service. So happy to have a great team to look after my car.

Good service department

by from East bay |

I think my service advisor's name was Lance, nice guy. Small service department, but fast, and nice people.

Great experience

by from Concord, CA |

Our 2005 mazda 3 was making creaking noises whenever we went over road bumps. We took the car into concord mazda for a routine maintenance and oil change and asked them to take a look at it. They told us we needed new struts. Ok? I don't know what struts are. I'm always weary of service repairs, so I asked him to show us a new strut versus ours- yikes. I'm not an expert but ours were gross and rusty. I called around and checked their quote and not only were they fair, they were cheaper than their competition by a little bit. We okay'd the repairs and are enjoying a smooth noiseless ride! Will be bringing our car back for the next oil change.

No Response Other Than Spam Email

by from Bay Area |

I went through cars.com and found a vehicle that I was interested in. I asked the same two questions twice: once through cars.com that went to Concord Mazda and the other occasion via a response from the sales person's generic email response to my initial query. NO RESPONSE!

Totally Useless

by from South bay |

The person who runs their internet sales department , should do some research on the vehicle they are advertising before responding back to a customer's inquiry. At first, I had thought this would be a pleasant experience based upon the intial response I recieved. After going back and forth with 5-6 emails, my ONLY TWO questions about the vehicle were NEVER addressed. Had he actually READ and comprehended what I was asking (because I asked the same two questions in every email) it would have saved us both a great deal of time and me a headache. I shouldn't have to suggest to an "Internet sales manager" that he GOOGLE the various models, which there are only 4, of the vehicle so he could actually answer my question. Its not rocket science! I finally got so irritated, I told him to forget it. Nothing worse than a huge time bandit just taking away minutes of your day that you dont have!