Concord Mazda

1891 Market St, Concord, CA 94520

New 888-716-3288
Used 888-714-7101

DGDG.com - Be Happy!

Great new car buying experience!

by from Davis ca |

Bought my new mazda 6 online sales. Reached a fair price better than other two dealers i was haggling with. Alain Yambao from internet sales was excellent price was right also I live 53 miles away from dealership and they drove my other car back to my house. I was also introduced to jordan who detailed my car.. The team from the top to bottom made my new purchase a pleasure.

No Response Other Than Spam Email

by from Bay Area |

I went through cars.com and found a vehicle that I was interested in. I asked the same two questions twice: once through cars.com that went to Concord Mazda and the other occasion via a response from the sales person's generic email response to my initial query. NO RESPONSE!

Totally Useless

by from South bay |

The person who runs their internet sales department , should do some research on the vehicle they are advertising before responding back to a customer's inquiry. At first, I had thought this would be a pleasant experience based upon the intial response I recieved. After going back and forth with 5-6 emails, my ONLY TWO questions about the vehicle were NEVER addressed. Had he actually READ and comprehended what I was asking (because I asked the same two questions in every email) it would have saved us both a great deal of time and me a headache. I shouldn't have to suggest to an "Internet sales manager" that he GOOGLE the various models, which there are only 4, of the vehicle so he could actually answer my question. Its not rocket science! I finally got so irritated, I told him to forget it. Nothing worse than a huge time bandit just taking away minutes of your day that you dont have!