Walker Volkswagen

Used 855-859-2280
Service 866-232-2540

Brandon

by from Hammond,La |

I saw a vehicle I was interested in on line. Brandon called to follow up. Wasn't the "pushy" car salesman. He answered all my questions and has followed up as he said he would. When I do purchase a vehicle very soon I will call Brandon .

Terrible experience

by from Hammond La |

I went to look at a used car Toyota Camry. They offered me the lowest blue book value for my trade and my trade appraised for over the max blue book value at another dealership. Walker VW didn't look at my vehicle at all. They looked out the window of their dealership and put the lowest value on it.

SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Kenner, LA |

I found the staff at Walker VW to be very helpful and caring. I never once felt like they were only trying to make money off of me but that they truly wanted to help me get my car repairs done as quickly, and as fairly as possible. I will definitely return to this dealership for any future service repairs on my VW! Thanks Angelica, Josh, and Fernando!

Good people working at Walker

by from New Orleans, LA |

Nothing but good things to say about the people at walker Volkswagen. I was was surprised by how quickly they got back in touch with me. Brandon was friendly and knew my terms and was ready to make me a deal. The manager even sent me a followup email. I will definitely return to Walker when I do decide to purchase my next vehicle.