West Coast Auto Sales

(4.4) 5 Reviews

1546 N Nellis , Las Vegas, NV 89110

West Coast Auto Sales

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I never thought I would have received such great and personalized service from a used car dealership. This is a family owned business and I would highly recommend West Coast Auto Sales to everyone. Thanks John for all your help! Sincerely, - Deb

BEST DEALERSHIP I'VE CAME ACROSS IN VEGAS!!

by from LAS VEGAS, NV |

Me and my husband just got a Dodge Magnum from WEST COAST AUTO SALES. Not only are we satisfied but we are greatful to finally come across a dealership with none of the non sense extra stuff..It was so easy and the best car experience we've had!! It was simple, we seen what we liked we were helped immediately and the energy in this Family oriented business was AMAZING!! Thank you WEST COAST AUTO SALES I would recommend this dealership to EVERYONE and ANYONE!!! ME AND MY HUSBANDS EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT we wish you all the best and cant wait to come back!!

BEST PLACE HANDS DOWN

by from las vegas nv |

Wow what a great experience, the staff was great. They treated me and my family amazing. Good honest people, I will recommend all my friends and family to them. And i got a really great deal on my new vehicle....

Over priced and bad customer service

by from las vegas |

They try to bait and switch , Cars are $3000 over Kelly blue book Dealers asking price, they say they offer in house financing, but this is for only a small amount, trying to force you to put $1000's of dollars down on cars , that the down payment they are asking is more than the value of the car and ask you upfront to pay out in cash !! Total rip -off !! They have no integrity .

West Coast Auto Sales responded to this review

February 27, 2014

Calvin we are sorry you feel the way you do but this is a bogus review and your upset because we turned you down. Unfortunately your expectations for what you wanted was unrealistic and any other dealer would have done the same. There was no bait and switch here and know one is forcing you to do anything, but like any other small dealer out here we do have to protect our interests when it comes to in house financing, especially when someone has no credit and is looking to only put $1000 down on an $8,000 car and wants us to in house it with 0% interest.

GREAT SERVICE

by from LAS VEGAS NV |

I BUY A 2002 BMW M3 GREAT CAR THEY WORK WITH ME AND MY PAYMENT THERE NICE PEOPLE.. I LOVE IT