Sign & Drive Motors

Sign & Drive Motors

2990 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32207

Used 888-311-1557

THE SOUTHSIDE'S CLEANEST USED CARS!

amazing deal

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Recently bought my Acura Tsx from Sign and Drive motors and I am glad I did. The sales representative there was more than helpful. I don't have the best credit in the world and Curtis went out of his way to finance the car for the price I was looking for. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Great friendly people who go out of their way to keep their customers satisfied.

07 acura TL

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

I was in the area and was looking to purchase a vehicle since I got my tax return so I stopped by Sign & drive motors. I had my eye on a dark blue 2007 TL. It was the cleanest Acura I had seen since I started looking for a car. After test driving it, I was sold on it and Sam gave me a really good deal. I've had the car for 9 months now and it's running smooth as new. I always recommend this place to my buddies that are looking for a car.

samantha

by from Jacksonville |

Sam and Curtis made my experience very easy and pleasant. They answered all questions I had and worked very quickly to get me into my car. I was even offered a warranty for 30 days which is unusual for used car lots.i must say I love my car and the service was great! I would definitely suggest this family owned business to anyone looking to make a used car purchase.

Amazing Sale Service

by from Jacksonville Fl |

Very professional and Accommodating will highly recommend to other

Good deal!

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Curtis was very kind getting me into a car I could afford and the payments I need. I look forward to driving my new Honda!

Service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

The service was pretty solid. I was seeking a vehicle that I found online, and this company had it. Unfortunately, the car company didn`t have the vehicle I was seeking because it was sold, but I did appreciate their telephone call to me.