Sign & Drive Motors

(4.7) 5.0 13 Reviews

2990 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32207

Found my dream car.

by from Ponte Vedra beach |

I bought my Mercedes E550 from Sam. Easy financing and great deal. This dealer has really nice cars.

Awesome Car Lot

by from Jacksonville FL |

I've purchased 2 cars from Sign and Drive (Cadillac CBS and BMW 650i) ...They made sure I was able to purchase the car I wanted...they were not afraid to negotiate with the finance company....I love every thing about this car lot.

A great place to shop for a used car

by from Jacksonville |

I had a figure in mind that I was willing to use for the trade-in. Sign & Drive Motors worked with me to insure the figures were equitable. The car is perfect for my wife and I. And the sales person was courteous and helped with the nuances of a newer model car.

THE BEST!!!

by from Jacksonville |

Never thought I would get approved and BOOM ALL I needed to do was SIGN AND DRIVE!!!

Reliable Dealership

by from Jacksonville, FL |

So happy with my 2009 Chevy impala the car runs excellent and employes are nice! I even got a 30 day warranty for free! Yayyyy thank you guys!

Great service

by from Jacksonville, fl |

We purchased a car from Sign and Drive Motors last year, and went back for a second one last month. Eventhough, we didn't find a car that we wanted on the lot, Sam went above and beyond to find the right car for us. He kept us informed throughout the process, and was able to find the perfect car for us within a week. Thank you guys for the great service!

fantastic service

by from Jacksonville FL |

I had a great experience buying my car from Sam and Curtis. They were more then friendly, answered all my questions, and got me in the car I wanted. I would recommend these guys to everyone. This will be where I do all future business. Thanks so much sign & drive. I love my car.

amazing deal

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Recently bought my Acura Tsx from Sign and Drive motors and I am glad I did. The sales representative there was more than helpful. I don't have the best credit in the world and Curtis went out of his way to finance the car for the price I was looking for. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Great friendly people who go out of their way to keep their customers satisfied.

07 acura TL

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

I was in the area and was looking to purchase a vehicle since I got my tax return so I stopped by Sign & drive motors. I had my eye on a dark blue 2007 TL. It was the cleanest Acura I had seen since I started looking for a car. After test driving it, I was sold on it and Sam gave me a really good deal. I've had the car for 9 months now and it's running smooth as new. I always recommend this place to my buddies that are looking for a car.

samantha

by from Jacksonville |

Sam and Curtis made my experience very easy and pleasant. They answered all questions I had and worked very quickly to get me into my car. I was even offered a warranty for 30 days which is unusual for used car lots.i must say I love my car and the service was great! I would definitely suggest this family owned business to anyone looking to make a used car purchase.