Sunlight Auto LLC

16120 S Waterloo Rd, Cleveland, OH 44110

Used 866-462-0089 Used 866-462-0089

SUNLIGHT AUTO LLC OFFERS LOW PRICES ON FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC AUTOMOBILES CALL TODAY

couldnt of gone any better than it did!!!

by from Mantua, ohio |

I got a car from this place the other day and everything was perfect, it couldn't of gone better. I looked at other dealerships and was upset with the way everyone treated me at the other places. But this place is great. I would buy from them again and I recommend them to anyone. absolutely nothing bad to say about this place or the people working there.

Phenomenal Deal and Great Customer Servce

by from Cleveland, OH |

I purchased a 2004 Ford F-150 from Steve in mid-November. I was skeptical to purchase a salvage titled vehicle, but Steve seemed like a trustworthy guy. After inspecting the truck there was only 1 minor issue that I could find. After 2 days, the issue was fixed, shown to me, and reassured me that all was well with my truck. I decided to purchase the truck. Since then I have had no issues! I had my truck get the routine 70,000 mile maintenance done over the past weekend and this Ford Dealer reported that the truck was in great shape. All in all, Steve is a stand-up, trustworthy car dealer. My 2004 Salvage Title Ford F-150 runs like it's brand new! Steve is knowledgeable in sales and maintenance. I would gladly go back to him for business! Thanks, Steve.

Outstanding dealer

by from akron, ohio |

Our experience at Sunlight was nothing short of excellent. Steve was more than cooperative and went the extra mile in all aspects. There was no high pressure sales tactics that you get from most, if not all other dealerships. We couldn't be more satisfied with our purchase of the 2015 Fusion Titanium and will not hesitate to go back when we need a vehicle. I would definitely recommend Sunlight to a friend or anyone looking for a car.

Mazda 3/ out of state buyer

by from Chicago, IL |

Im from Chicago, Il .. i was looking to buy a car on the web. My Plan was to take time and find s good deal on Mazda 3 manual . Not too many car Dealers In Chicago had them or for the price i wanted to pay . I come across Sunlight Auto posting .. called spoke to Steve .. he was very helpful and understanding. If im buys a car in OH Im looking for a deal .. since I will be going far to get it . Steve worked a great deal .. told me everything upfront ...no hidden costs. Now, its been a month since i got this car . Very Happy with my purchase. Thank you

Steve was great

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

We had a great experience with Steve. We bought a used car for our daughter's first car and we felt very comfortable with Steve and found him to be very trustworthy.

Sunlight Auto LLC responded to this review

January 8, 2016

Thank you very much for your business !

Great place!!!

by from ravenna, ohio |

Steve is a great guy, he answered all our questions promptly and accurately, put up with us wanting to test drive several vehicles while walking the lot in the rain. He even gave me fiancee an umbrella while we browsed. very accommodating to our needs and wants in a vehicle, very insightful on what would be good for us. Overall a very enjoyable experience, hassle free, and we got a great car at a great price!!

excellent customer service

by from Cleveland oh |

Very nice polite and professional people , Iam very happy with my car Thanks Steve I will tell everyone about your lot. Love my Equinox !!

Great Service, Great Car, Fast transaction

by from Cleveland, ohio |

I found out about the dealer from the cars.com app. I wanted a specific car that they had advertised on the site. I came in and looked and drove the car around..loved it. Steve at the dealership knew what I wanted and gave me a great deal. Great service, Great Car, and a Fast Transaction. Thank you Guys

Best customer service and buying experience

by from West Bend, WI |

I was looking for a specialty truck and sun light auto had the perfect truck. The buying experience was the best I have ever had. The customer service was fantastic. I am also in the customer service business and this dealership topped it. Everything was exactly how they said, they catered to every need I had and made me feel great about the purchase. Excellent people, very friendly and out going. They will answer any question you have and won't lie to you just to sell you a car. They stand behind their great reputation and it definitely holds to be true. I drove all the way from Wisconsin and didn't know what to expect. Thank you Steve and to all who helped in the process. I will recommend sunlight auto to anyone looking for a car!

Love My BMW

by from Orlando FL |

Very nice place professional people I bought my BMW X6 through them got a great deal very happy with these guys . A++ Definitely will recomend to friends and family Thank you Steve