Sunlight Auto LLC

Sunlight Auto LLC

16120 S Waterloo Rd, Cleveland, OH 44110

Used 888-873-8380

SUNLIGHT AUTO LLC OFFERS LOW PRICES ON FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC AUTOMOBILES CALL TODAY

couldnt of gone any better than it did!!!

by from Mantua, ohio |

I got a car from this place the other day and everything was perfect, it couldn't of gone better. I looked at other dealerships and was upset with the way everyone treated me at the other places. But this place is great. I would buy from them again and I recommend them to anyone. absolutely nothing bad to say about this place or the people working there.

excellent customer service

by from Cleveland oh |

Very nice polite and professional people , Iam very happy with my car Thanks Steve I will tell everyone about your lot. Love my Equinox !!

Great Service, Great Car, Fast transaction

by from Cleveland, ohio |

I found out about the dealer from the cars.com app. I wanted a specific car that they had advertised on the site. I came in and looked and drove the car around..loved it. Steve at the dealership knew what I wanted and gave me a great deal. Great service, Great Car, and a Fast Transaction. Thank you Guys

Best customer service and buying experience

by from West Bend, WI |

I was looking for a specialty truck and sun light auto had the perfect truck. The buying experience was the best I have ever had. The customer service was fantastic. I am also in the customer service business and this dealership topped it. Everything was exactly how they said, they catered to every need I had and made me feel great about the purchase. Excellent people, very friendly and out going. They will answer any question you have and won't lie to you just to sell you a car. They stand behind their great reputation and it definitely holds to be true. I drove all the way from Wisconsin and didn't know what to expect. Thank you Steve and to all who helped in the process. I will recommend sunlight auto to anyone looking for a car!

Love My BMW

by from Orlando FL |

Very nice place professional people I bought my BMW X6 through them got a great deal very happy with these guys . A++ Definitely will recomend to friends and family Thank you Steve

Professional with Great customer service

by from Mayfield Ohio |

When I came in I was treated with great respect and courtesy. Everybody was very helpful and understanding with my needs. I got exactly what I was looking for. Thank you guys so much! I very highly recommend this place!

Nice Place

by from Solon, Ohio |

I bought my car from them. Great service. Also they afford me agreat trade-in deal, which I was very happy about and please to get rid off! So thank you for my great deal Steve.

Great experience buying 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan

by from Cleveland OH |

Bought 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan. Great experience. Salesman Steve was knowledgeable, experienced, and not pushy. He helped navigate through the selection and buying process. Price also, checked out great against kbb and other websites. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a car.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for your business let us know when your ready for that convertible. Please contact Steve if you need anything

Great service and professional staff!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I visited Sunlight Auto couple of weeks ago. They provide great customer service because they were very patient with me when I asked a lot of questions. They have knowledgable, professional, and very friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

May 4, 2015

Thank you Alexandra it was great meeting you

Best experience purchasing a car

by from Cleveland OH |

I purchased a 2011 hyundai sonata from Steve at sunlight auto about 2 month ago. I'm very happy with a vehicle. They have many vehicles to choose from and it was great experience working with Steve.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for your business hope your mom enjoys her Sonata

great service, friendly people

by from Mayfield HTS |

Outstanding service, friendliest dealership I've ever visited

May 4, 2015

Thank you Rus great meeting you hope all is well