Victory Chevrolet Buick

1250 Dexter St, Milan, MI 48160

New 888-456-5089
Used 855-679-5895
Service 888-716-8360

Get Paid For Your Trade at Victory Chevrolet Buick - Home of the Car Doc!

GREAT DEALERSHIP!!!!

by from Westland Mi |

Great sales team, great prices, great experience! 5 out of 5. Nick was a great help in finding my new Malibu

Excellent Deal

by from Temperance, Mi 48182 |

Mark was Excellent and Carie Excellent....Karen Bryan Excellent....Overall Everything was Excellent!!! I would and have recommended Victory Buick Chevrolet....Worth the drive. My daughters car broke down and she needed a new car ...I told her to buy my Buick Verano and I would get the new Buick Encore. We came to Victory and she leased the Buick Encore in Silver ...the one I was going to lease next time...So I ended up with The Buick Encoroe in Gray and I love it!!!!!

February 19, 2015

Thank you for the feedback and recommendation, Linda! We are so happy you had such a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Great Customer Service

by from Milan MI |

Great Customer service in the service dept. Sean Johnson is a good service writer in the service dept. I would highly recommend any of my friends or family to him personal. The women, Karen, that handled the money of my service was very excellent in customer service. I would come here for anything service or purchase a vehicle from this dealer.

February 16, 2015

Hi, Crystal! Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback. It is loyal customers like you that help us build such a quality family atmosphere here. Thank you.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Mark Williams and Karen are a great team. We were always treated with a smile and they were really helpful through the whole car purchasing process. I will recommend them to all of my friends.

February 9, 2015

Hi, Aysha: Thank you for the feedback and recommendation. We are so happy you enjoyed working with us - we definitely enjoyed working with you! We look forward to seeing you again.

Great people, great service, great experience!

by from Milan, MI |

Salesperson was outstanding and his staff was great. They met my schedule and my needs perfectly. Outstanding experience and I would return as a customer.

Great people, great service, great experience!

February 4, 2015

Hi, AndrewK: Thank you for the kind words and feedback. This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

good costomer service

by from Ann Arbor, Mi |

The dealer ship was clean and friendly. Mark was very helpful and worked all the angles for loan and for car exchange. Mark was willing to allow me to drive any vehicle I requested. Mark worked overtime to make sure I got the vehicle and service to match my needs. Karen was friendly with coffee and willing to help make the experience comfortable.

January 29, 2015

Hi, Jean: Thank you for the kind words and feedback. We are so glad you had a comfortable experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again.

customer service

by from Milan, MI |

Karen Bryan... every time I called with a problem I receive some of the best customer service I have had in a long time.. I also had to stop by the store to personally tell her how much her service picked me up when I was very upset about my car problems.. thank you Karen...

January 23, 2015

Hi, Tracy! Thank you for the kind words and feedback. We are so glad you had such a good experience with Karen. We look forward to seeing you again!

Completly Satisfied

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Karen and Mark made me feel very comfortable as if I was apart of the Victory family. They made my first time buying a 2015 blue Chevy Cruise car a very pleasant experience.

January 19, 2015

Hi, Vicc! Thank you for the feedback. This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us. Welcome to the family!

Excellent Service

by from Newport,Michigan |

I had excellent service at Victory Chevy dealership Karen and Mark Williams was outstanding.

January 5, 2015

Thank you for the feedback! We work hard to make sure all of our customers have an experience like yours.

Best salesman and good management

by from Dundee, mi |

DJ introduced himself right away and worked very hard to get us the best deal possible. Easiest vehicle purchase ever. We recommend him to all our family and friends.

December 23, 2014

Thanks, Chevy2014, for the recommendation and feedback! This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us.