The Minivan Store

The Minivan Store

2650 W Fairbanks Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789

Used 888-836-7550

Best selection of minivans in the Greater Orlando area and at the best prices in Florida

looking for mini van

by from orlando Fl |

Frank and Juan were great. Very helpful and patient. The finance company took long with paperwork. Will buy our next car here.

Go to the minivan store! You won't be disappointed

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

I just bought my 3rd car from the minivan store, and every time the experience is excellent! Normally buying a car is stressful and unpleasant, but at the minivan store you don't feel them pressuring you to buy! Frank is great and wants to make sure you like the car you're buying. I test drove about 10 cars and after narrowing it down to 3, he helped figure out which one was best for me. DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

Delivers on promises, Great Deal, Friendly People

by from OCOEE, FL |

When the vehicle we wanted didn't have the navigation system that we wanted, Frank came through at a very reasonable price and got the accessory we wanted installed in the time frame he promised. One of the smoothest and easiest vehicle dealer purchases I've ever had. And I REALLY don't like car dealers. I would shop here again, though.

Excellent Service!

by from Orlando, FL |

I was in need of a new car after I lost the one I had in a car accident a few months prior. I called Frank at The Minivan Store, he asked me what I was looking for, and gave me his suggestions on a couple of cars that could fit my budget. I went to the dealership which was very clean and nice inside. Frank let me take my time test driving each car and didn't pressure me at all. He is very professional and courteous. I ended up buying one of cars he recommended to me. It was a used 2012 Hyundai Sonata with low mileage. The car looked brand new and drove great. It has been 5 months since I've bought the car and everything has been amazing! I highly recommend The Minivan Store to anyone looking for a car. Many other dealerships are out to get you the most expensive car. Frank wants you to leave with the car of your dreams and not regret your decision.

First of all, I love these guys.

by from New Port Richey Florida |

First of all I love these guys, but now I own four cars so I will not be seeing them for at least a year. My experience with ?The Minivan Store? has been phenomenal. To start my old van died on me, it was a 1999 Ford Windstar Van with 188,000 miles on it, so it needed replacing. The van that I bought from the Minivan store quite simply is amazing, not only do I love it, my family loves it and it?s awesome. I ended up buying a 2011 Dodge Caravan, with 89,500 on it. Suffice to say, and report, the van did have problems with it; the next day, in fact. So I called Frank up, and he reassured me that not only was it [the van] covered by a double warranty; his 3000 mile 3 month warranty, but that the van was also covered under the remaining 11,000 mile factory warranty by Dodge. ---I was flabbergasted. My experience with Dodge has been amazing. I drove the van in, unannounced and explained to them the situation, not only was the service guy ?Tyler? well informed, he answered all of my questions and further reassured that I was in great hands. The Van ended up having a rocker shaft issue, which was replaced by Dodge 100% under warranty. Now after purchasing this second owner vehicle, cash I might add, I feel that with 110% certainty that only is the van mechanically sound; but that I have friends in Orlando Florida that if I ever need a ride or a car, that they will be available to me. Juan and Frank are good honest car guys; they are not pushy and 100% informative, friendly, and available. I would buy another car/van from them, and I plan on it too. I wish them, and the Minivan Store, all of the successes that they deserve. [PEACE!!] -rd

100% TRUSTWORTHY

by from Orlando, FL |

I cant emphasize on this! As skeptical as I was as a new buyer, Frank definitely put me at ease. My mother in law had spoken greatly about The Minivan Store, but I still had my doubts. Mr. Aquino was very straightforward and honest. At no point in time did I feel that he was withholding information or trying to scam me. He was very patient with my indecisiveness and gave me the pros and cons of each vehicle I was interested in. Ultimately, giving me enough confidence to choose which option was best for me at the moment. Will I do business with this Store again? Absolutely! I am very content with the choice I made and have only spoken wonders to those that ask. Even after the purchase, Frank is quick to return a phone call or text if there are any questions regarding the vehicle. For this, I would recommend his business to anyone that is in the market for a new or used car. DO NOT think twice! :)

Outstanding!

by from Orlando, FL |

My car was totaled in an accident just days before I started a new job in a new state, so I needed to get another car very quickly at a reasonable price. I had just moved to FL and did not know the area at all. The Minivan Store was highly recommended to me, so I decided to give it a try. I had never shopped for a car before, but Frank Aquino made it a very easy and pleasant experience. I told him what I was looking for (make & price range), and he showed me the cars that fit that criteria. He gave me the back-history and details on every car I asked about, and did not push me in any direction to make a choice, he let me decide for myself. After I picked a car and we started in on the paperwork, he walked me through every step of the process until it was done. Very honest, very helpful, very excellent dealership! I am so happy with my new car. FIVE STARS! When my husband needs a new car in the future, I will bring him here! If you want honesty and a good deal, this is the place to go!

THE place for your new car

by from Orlando,florida |

The minivan place provided me with an unbeatable price on my new car. Frank was with me every step of the way throughout the buying process and I couldn't be happier with my new wheels. I'm leaving this deal knowing that the minivan place is somewhere I can depend on for years to come and strongly suggest it to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Great Service!!!!

by from Florida |

Was a pleasure to buy a car from Frank n Juan they really make Shopping for a vehicle very easy n comfortable. We got a family Van for a good price. Our daughter went back and got a van low Miles in good condition and two of our friends went also and got vehicles from The Mini Van Store. Highly Recommended!

Best Car Dealer I've Ever Dealt With!!

by from Longwood FL |

Frank and Juan are truly professionals and took great care of my wife for our Mercedes R350 purchase. The process was extremely honest and pain-free: I would highly recommend The Minivan store. Besides being the most honest and highest level of service dealer I have ever met, they are great at finding used vehicles in great condition with good pricing. I looked at 5 other dealers before The Minivan store and their vehicles were the same price as Frank's but in poor condition. Frank and Juan had two Mercedes 350's and BOTH were in excellent shape for the same price (within $200 of the competitors vehicles that were heavily worn compared to Franks) I spoke with at least 5 nor 6 other buyers in Franks waiting room and ALL had the same positive experience I did. Save yourself the time and pain of shopping around- Go Buy your cars from the Minivan store! You are welcome!