The Minivan Store

The Minivan Store

2650 W Fairbanks Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789

Used 888-836-7550

Best selection of minivans in the Greater Orlando area and at the best prices in Florida

Awesome experience ever!!!!!!

by from Orlando, Fl |

I want anyone in the market for a reliable vehicle to stop by the Mini Van Store. No pressure, no promises they can't deliver! I visited the dealership twice just to make sure that was the vehicle I wanted. Frank (the owner) and his staff (detailer & mechanic) were professional and accommodating from listening to what I wanted in a vehicle to assisting me the paperwork. I experienced a small issue with the battery. Frank sent someone to my house to assist me in getting my vehicle back to dealership where they replaced the old battery with a new one. Thank you for a pleasant experience!

The Best Service!!

by from Orlando,FL |

I had the best experience in the Minivan Store! the customer servie, prices and all details were great I would reccomnenanyone to buy their car in the Minivan store! the whole process was fast and Im just greatful I left home with the Car I always wanted I love it Thank you!

Awesome service, GREAT deals, Highly recommended

by from Orlando, FL |

I was just looking for a car, to see what I could buy. Is actually my first car and in a blink of an eye, Two hours later after I arrived at The Minivan Store I walked (drove) out with my new car. It was a great experience, Frank was really friendly and willing to help with what you are looking for, no pressure, take a look at the car you like, drive it and if you want it you will go home with an awesome car and deal.

Awesome Dealership

by from Deltona, Fl |

This place is great, i walked in and within two hours i walked out with my keys. Easy smooth buying process and they stay true to their 3 month warranty. Overall good experience.

Best car dealership & salesman I have ever used!

by from Bristol,FL |

Wow, smoothest transaction I've ever had in purchasing a vehicle. We drove over 4.5 hours to purchase this vehicle because of the honesty and positive attitude of Frank & the exceptional price. He provided us an out the door price by email to send to our credit union that he held completely true throughout the entire purchase. Most of all what really pleased me was that Frank is a Christian as we are are as well. It is so hard in this industry to find honest, ethical Believers who understand the importance of treating a customer honestly as they would like to be treated. Any Christians who have had bad experiences in car buying, I HIGHLY recommend you call Frank and allow him an oppurtunity to earn your business. We were so blessed by this vehicle and are so glad we had the oppurtunity to meet Frank and do business with him!

great service

by from Orlando, FL |

Great service and best prices!!! My experience was pretty good. I will recommend this store to everybody I know.

Fantastic buying experience.

by from St. Cloud, Florida |

After countless hours of research and reading reviews regarding dozens of big dealerships and independent dealers, we decided to visit The Minivan Store. We are truly impressed by the overall experience. Frank is an outstanding individual who will go above and beyond to help you. It is very rare to find a car dealership that is based on honesty and integrity. Take the time to check them out.

Frank is awesome

by from Orlando fl |

Frank is awesome! Not pushy, very easy to work with and got me an awesome deal. I love my Lexus, thanks Frank!!!

Best purchase ever!!!

by from Lakeland,FL |

Would like to thank Frank for his time,dedication,and for getting me what I wanted from the beginning my Infiniti EX Journey 2010 in great conditions from inside out, low millage, great price and most important with a clean Carfax.He listen to what I wanted and not for what he wanted to sell me.Best experience ever buying a car. Didn't felt pressure, unlike buying from a dealer ship. I drove from Lakeland FL., to get my car. Communication was great. Yes I am happy with my Infiniti EX35 Journey, it's my first car from The Minivan Store but not my last. Thanks Mr.Magu for the referral. Jamilette

2004 Chevy Express 15 Passenger Van

by from Melboure, FL |

I had been looking for an almost new (2013-2014) 15 passenger van over the past month. I came across "The Minivan Store's" ad for a 2014 Chevy Express 3500 with 8,686 miles and an excellent price. I was skeptical to do business with a used car dealer that I had never heard of (we live over an hour away). However, the price and condition of the vehicle seemed too good not to take a look at. I called Frank before driving over and asked him million questions - I was just looking for a reason to cross this one off the list. Frank answered every question patiently and assured me that what I saw was what I would get - no surprises. Reluctantly, I drove over and to my surprise - there were no surprises. We made a deal and completed the process the day after - 15 minutes to sign all the paperwork. If you want a fancy showroom with popcorn and bottled water then this isn't the place for you - if you want a great price with no aggravation then give Frank a shot. I'm still surprised that the entire process was made this painless and easy by Frank. Denise Bergman Melbourne, FL