Rolling Wheels Inc.

Rolling Wheels Inc.

125 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

Used 888-284-1986

Financing For All!!! You Work You Drive!! 25 Years same location Same Staff!!!

excellent experience at rolling wheels

by from fort lauderdale, florida |

I am a manager at Papa Johns pizza for 4 years, I have met many people that have offered me an opportunity to purchase cars and after a long exsusting search i found rolling wheels. At first I was a little hesitent and not sure, but after talking to David I realized instantly that this is going to be the place that I can get a deal, credit assistance and finance help that was required. I even got the opportunity and the trust to extend and deffer my down payment so i accumulate more money to put down to assist me with my monthly payments for the 2010 dodge Avenger SRT. Very Friendly enviornment, I got the car of my dreams, I was able to get approved for the car I wanted this is the Best and most honest dealership I have been to. They are user friendly and worked with my credit, got me low and easy car payments, and helped me get back to driving instead of taking the bus. The car drives good and they told me if there are issues they would fix the issue.

great company

by from sunrise, florida |

My experience at Rolling Wheels Inc was pretty good, at first I didnt see the car I wanted but once i spoke to the salesmen there, they recommended a good car that was in my budget, and at the time, that was important to me. They have unbelievable customer service and support. They told me if the car had issues to feel free and come back in to get the car checked out. All in all I would buy another car after my term is up. Great Place!!!!

great customer service

by from sunrise, florida |

A+ service, loyal and trust worthy people that work at Rolling Wheels. Me and my son went to the dealership to look for a car, and as soon as we got inside we were welcomed with open arms. Avi and david were very helpful and helped me build my credit. I got a new BMW X5, needed something with space. The downpayment was excellent and they worked with me 100%. I couldnt have been more happier with the results here. Thank you Rolling Wheels

got the car i wanted!!!

by from sunrise, florida |

I was looking for a car that had low milage, I had bad experiences with high milage cars, they tend to cause a hell of alot of issues Rolling wheels had cars with 60k miles and lower, just what I needed. I travel alot and that is perfect for me. They have different varities of cars, and great customer service. I was told this would also help build my credit up as well, and I was looking to build credit as well. Alot of dealerships tell you a load of crap just to get a sale, Rolling Wheels was genuwine and honest. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a car at this time.

Rolling Wheels is Awesome

by from Sunrise, Florida |

I wanted a nice Toyata Corola and I passed by this place called Rolling Wheels, at first I thought these cars are low priced right around my budget. So I went into the car lot and checked out some of the cars. The cars were actually very nice. I spoke to the dealer and he was a very cool person who sounded honest and new his cars. My only concern was the car fax and if these cars were in any accidents before. They gave me the car fax and it was in great condition. Any bad thoughts I had with buying a car here was autimatically erased. I was able to buy a car with a great down payment. My experience was excellent, and I would recommend my friends to buy here. Great Place to buy a car.

Rolling Wheels Rock

I love this Place!!!

Rolling Wheels experience

by from Benton |

excellent experience at rolling wheels

by from fort lauderdale, florida |

My experience at Rolling Wheels Inc

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I was looking for a dependable car and I went into Rolling Wheels inc after my cousin told me to check these guys out and found the perfect car that I wanted. The Dealership was amazing as far as customer service, I take my hat off to these guys, they were overwhelmed with people and everybody wanted to be served. They took care of me and the rest of the people that were in their establishment professionally, curdiously, and they delivered 4 cars to people that were there. I could not believe how smooth, fast, stress free. Their operation works like a well oiled machine, from start i road tested serval vechiles until i found the one for me. I took my new car home the same day, got me approved for credit, and now I am driving the car I always wanted. A New Audi. Thank you to the Rolling Wheels team and staff you guys rock, we wil be back for sure with more referrals.