Rolling Wheels Inc.

Rolling Wheels Inc.

125 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

Used 888-284-1986

Internet Specials for all!!

The best dealership ever!!!! Got my dream car!!!!

by from Pompano Beach FL |

I was looking for the car of my dreams and I was very clear on what I wanted ,but I was afraid that it would be above my budget. I went to Rolling Wheels Inc., spoke to the owner Avi, and he said that he would take care of me. And he went above and beyond to keep his word. On a Sunday morning, I received an e-mail from him with pictures of the car of my dreams. On the very next day, and I was the happiest person on the world!!! Not only was I driving my gorgeous 2013 Ford Escape home, Avi made sure I got the best deal in town. I recommend Rolling Wheels Inc. not only to my loved ones but the whole world. Very polite and pleasant staff, relaxed environment! I had the best car buying experience possible. Make sure you check them out!!! :)

Great car selection, fast approval, no games

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

If you have had the unfortunate burden of searching for a car at a south Florida "buy here pay here" car lot I'm sure that you know what a nightmare that it can be. Rolling Wheels is truly an oasis that has been in place in the same location for 20 plus years, and there is a reason...they sell quality low mileage cars with a mind blowing selection. Their selection coupled with their fast easy no fuss financing is second to none. Whether your looking for a pickup truck passenger car or an exotic this place truly is a jewel. After years of giving up on finding a Porsche 944 that hasnt been beat on or had 200000 + miles on it...I found my dream car at Rolling Wheels. A 1987 Porsche 944 with 86000 original miles and verified by Carfax. I have had my car now for almost a year and couldnt be happier. David the sales manager couldnt have been more attentive or helpful during the buying process. Answering questions and taking time to help in any way that he could. Avi the owner took time out of his busy schedule to assist and work with me on the financing. It is very clear to me why these people have been in business in the same location for 20 plus years...they excel at what they do. Their office staff is always warm and friendly, Rachel and Corey are also a pleasure to deal with. In short, the reason that I am taking time to write this review...is simply this...businesses like this need to be both patronized and glorified so they exist and we can buy from them instead of the usual horror and freak show that is south Florida "buy here pay here" car lots. Best Wishes, Ronnie Duffy

One of a Kind stellar Dealer! My 3rd purchase!!

by from Fort Lauderdale FL |

I've been Dealing with David and Avi at Rolling Wheels now for 7 years. David came into my job years ago "very handsome young man" well mannered and very polite and mentioned he dealt with cars local to me. So I showed up. I can't express enough at how polite sincere and the quality of vehicles they provide at Rolling Wheels. Through out the years I have used David and Avi if I ever needed anything and they go above and beyond to make sure I'm being taken care of. Since then I don't go anywhere else. I'm on my 3rd car and can honestly say I trust David and Avi 1,000,000%. Very honest and fair guys. Great Deals and Quality cars!!

My car purchase experience!

by from Palm City Florida |

My name is Diane Funburson. I was scrolling the web and came across the Toyota Prius that i've been looking for. To my pleasant surprise, i called the dealership, and the call was answered by a courteous, energetic and funny associate, which took my phone number, and promised to have somebody return my call. After about 35 minutes, i received the call back from David D, the sales person, that gave me a phone description of this vehicle. After our telephone conversation, which had no pressure or pushing, we made an appointment. I got a ride to Fort Lauderdale from Palm City, and i was a little hesitant. I know that these are used cars, and i was wondering how the sale would go. When i arrived, i found a outstanding sales force, courteous, confident, smiling, happy environment, and most importantly to me, was the vehicle looked like it was off the showroom floor. Non smoker, no dents, no scratches, and smelled as it came out of the box. It is now 60 days after i picked up my vehicle and i must say i got a super good deal, price, car, and most important, service. Thank you to Rolling Wheels staff from the owner to the detailer, A++. Diane Funburson Palm City Florida

A "mint condition" 6 year old Jaguar!

by from Palm Beach FL |

When my 1998 Jaguar Vanden Plas was totaled in a flood one recent Friday, I went onto Cars.com and found the Jaguar replacement I thought I would want. On the following Monday, I called Rolling Wheels Inc to be sure the car was still on its lot. I was driven to Ft Lauderdale, arrived at the dealer at 2pm and left at 4pm with my "like new" 2008 Jaguar XJ8-L and sped back to Palm Beach...a very happy shopper. Avi Fraser, the owner of Rolling Wheels, was exceptionally helpful; he made the whole process very easy. It was a great car buying experience! Hooray!