Broadway Auto Mall

1651 N Broadway, Lexington, KY 40505

Used 888-458-1239

Terrible service

by from Lexington Kentucky |

The service was awful, I was there interpreting for my deaf father we were told and I quote that we could not buy the vehicle because we lived to far. The dealer is in Lexington Kentucky, we live in campbellsville or (Taylor county) Kentucky. After that brig said the sales rep told us to go to the other location right around the corner and maybe they would let us do it. I then asked why cant you call them and ask, he said " I did and they said no but it's still worth a shot". This place is a joke thanks for wasting my time. I hope no one has to go through what we did.

Disappointed

by from Somerset, KY |

It only got a one because no one ever contacted me. I'm not the type of person who will send multiple requests...if you are not interested or the vehicle has been sold, just at least say so instead of leaving me hanging. I only sent a request via this site, so physical visit was made. But if you are going to list yourself as part of this site, then you should keep up with your requests.

Truly fantastic dealership

by from Lex, KY |

Really great salesman and owner, none of the negative qualities you'd normally associate with an experience at a used car place. The process was very fast and didn't have any haggling or run around, never tried to talk us into or out of anything, and they gave us an incredible deal.

Very helpful and friendly service

by from Louisville, Ky |

saw car of interest, owner came in and agreed to get another tire and radio. Happy with purchase as of now, the people were very friendly and helpful.