Sunbury Motors Kia

(4.8) 5 Reviews

7 Susquehanna Trail, Hummels Wharf, PA 17870

Very courteous salesman, nice facilities

by from New Columbia, pa |

Was looking for a good used car but was given a deal on a new car we couldn't refuse. Everyone was very courteous and pleasant. We have nothing negative to say about this dealership other than the numerous follow-up phone calls from office staff after the sale or service.

Review of Vehicle Purchase

by from Elysburg, PA |

We bought our car from Austin who was an excellent sales person. He was very friendly and helpful. He is very enjoyable to work with. I would recommend him to my friends for a purchase of a vehicle.

Great sales and financial office

by from Milton, PA |

Second new Kia I have bought at Sunbury Motors. This time Austin(salesman) spent time reviewing all the options available on the 2014 Kia Souls. After deciding which model was best for me he worked hard trying to locate a Soul ! with the Whole Shabam package. He made calls to several other dealers in PA and VA and kept me updated on the results. Behold! He found one! He sent a driver the next day to pick it up. I am very satisfied with the sales staff and the financial officer for getting me what I wanted at great price. I would highly recommend my family and friends visit Austin at Sunbury Motors Kia when shopping for a new car.

Professional, friendly and very helpful

by from Elysburg, PA |

Recently purchased a 2015 Sorento from their salesman Austin. Great experience and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal with good people. Even the finance guy was a pleasure to work with.

Great service

by from Coal Township, PA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Kia Sportage from this dealership. They were very helpful and worked hard to get me the best deal possible. I highly recommend this dealership!