US Auto Network

US Auto Network

6213 Chapman Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37920

Used 888-242-3097

Best prices in town. All vehicles come with free car-fax.Wholesale pricing to the public.

Helpful and straight forward

by from Knoxville, Tn |

US Auto Network was great to work with. It appears to be a family oriented and maybe family ran business which is very straight forward. The folks there were helpful without being pushy and seem to be honest. I would buy from them again and recommend them to anyone.

Shady People Selling Shady Cars

by from Knoxville, TN |

They sold me a car that didn't have working taillights. The horn doesn't work and barely having the car for 2 months the computer doesn't work and the car doesn't run. When I spoke to the owner he told me I bought a car as is. DON'T BUY FROM THEM! THEY ARE SHADY! Excellent running cars as it was advertised don't stop running in two months.

clean cars reasonable prices

by from Sevierville |

After researching my latest purchase I found usautonetwork to have the most fair pricing and excellent customer service. I will certainly contact them again for my next toyota purchase. I have already recommended several friends and family to their website.

Great Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

I bought a car through this dealership and I am definitely satisfied. My car hasn't given me any trouble at all. US Auto Network is a great place to get yourself a car.

2009 Chrysler Town&Country

by from Maryville TN |

A great value.fair price good car buying experience.our sales person was Frank.he was knowledgeable and very easy to work with.

i love my new BMW!

by from Knoxville,TN |

We purchased few vehicles from US Auto in past 3 years and are very pleased with all of them.Recently purchased our 4th car with is a stunning black on black BMW which i had my heart set on once i saw it first at their location.The car was very clean super shiny and as any German car would be, had lots of buttons lol...oh by the way i cant get enough my heated seats this is amazing!There were many vehicles to choose from, since they had a lot, i had two to choose from and that stunning BMW got my heart set on.The sales guy was super friendly,nice and helped me with everything to make my big purchase go smooth, i am very pleased.My car even had brand new tires this is awesome.Anyway guys and gals i had a great experience with US Auto and looking forward to do more business with the in future,this is the place to buy your next German or Domestic vehicle! thank you US Auto,keep rocking!

Great cars at great prices!!!

by from Knoxville, TN |

Great staff members and good quality cars. Can find cars that fits you. When I was buying form them, I had great experience. They adjusted prices for me, making it easier to pay.

Great business! Very efficient

by from Knoxville, TN |

Great group of guys, running a good business. Very friendly staff who are all very good at their jobs. They're good at what they do and military friendly to boot. Overall an awesome purchasing experience.

US Auto Network responded to this review

August 8, 2014

Thanks for the review, we pride ourselves in providing great service for everyone including our veterans! Thanks VERY much for your business and hope you will come back to see us again!