Peters Kia of Nashua

(4.9) 8 Reviews

290 Amherst St, Nashua, NH 03063

KIM RICHARD-GREAT SERVICE

by from NASHUA, NH |

I WAS REFERRED BY A FRIEND BECAUSE I NEEDED A NEW CAR. ORIGINALLY I WAS SHOPPING FOR A USED CAR NEWER THAN WHAT I HAD. I CALLED A KIA PRODUCT SPECIALST THAT I WAS REFERRED TO AND SHE MET WITH ME. ORIGINALLY THE VEHICLE I HAD IN MIND WAS NOT AVAILBLE BUT SHE HAD OTHER OPTIONS THAT ACTUALL WERE BETTER, NEW VEHICLE, ALOT LESS MILES AND A LITTLE MORE MONEY THAN WHAT I WAS GOING TO PAY FOR A USED VEHICLE WITH SEVERAL THOUSAND MILES. GLAD SHE DID SOME RESEARCH FOUND SOMETHING ALOT BETTER FOR MY NEEDS, A NEW CAR WHICH I THOUGHT I COULD NOT AFFORD.

Great experience, great service!

by from Dracut, MA |

I had not purchased a car in 10 years and wanted info on buying vs. leasing. Kim Richards was excellent, answered all of my questions and helped me make the best possible decision. She followed through on every aspect and even after the purchase is still checking in on me and my new car. Everyone I encountered from sales and finance staff were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Peter?s Kia of Nashua and Kim Richards for anyone who is looking for a non-stressful car buying experience!

Excellent!

by from Nashua Nh |

I just purchased a 2014 Acura MDX. I love the car and the overall experience was great. This car was exactly what I was looking for. The salesperson, Nick Keicher, was outstanding. Extremely helpful and professional. He wasn?t pushy at all; just helpful and honest. He has even followed up after my purchase to see how things are going! I would highly recommend Peters and Nick to anyone!!

Used car purchase at Peters Kia of Nashua

by from Nashua, NH |

I walked in to this dealership having already used their online inventory to identify the precise car I wanted. Nicholas Keicher answered all my questions honestly, took me on a well-conceived test-drive that allowed me to assess the car's capabilities under diverse driving conditions, and overall was very pleasant to work with. Everyone I dealt with at this dealership was polite and respectful and answered my difficult questions honestly throughout the information-gathering and negotiation phases, and no one tried to convince me to do or purchase anything I didn't want to. I drove off the lot with an immaculately clean and well-serviced used vehicle and am very happy with my purchase.

Great place to buy a car

by from Merrimack, NH |

I was referred to Kim Richards at Peters Kia and she was nothing short of superb! My schedule is crazy busy and she was totally accommodating by allowing me to come in one day for the appraisal of my old car, and another day for test drives. I drove off the lot with my 2010 Nissan Altima that day! Kim really paid attention to what I wanted, and also read between the lines to figure out what I couldn't articulate! Kim was quite genuine throughout the process, and even found me something to eat when I was at the dealership all day. Go see Kim at Peters!

Great new car purchase experience

by from Tewksbury, MA |

Our sales rep, Chris, was excellent providing all information, not rushing, and even providing a rental car at no cost. Final Price structure and selection made purchase go smoothly.

Customer

by from Laconia N.H. |

We were very fortunate to be assisted by a confident and knowledgeable salesman named Mark Alexander. He spent no time showing us a vehicle that matched our interest and answered all our questions with very little help from his superiors. Our experience was not "typical" of most of our car buying experiences. We recommend anyone to enjoy what we did!!! Also the business Mgr. was not only outstanding but a true caring professional. His name is Ronnie Ghannem and he appears to be the real deal !!! No one enjoys the buying experience of a new or used car but we did for the 1st time in our lives.

A+ Dealer

by from Nashua NH |

I went to Peters Kia to trade in my old car that I still owed on. My wife and I liked the Kia Souls. We test drove a Soul that was at base level trim. It was great. Our saleswoman was Kim Richards. She was absolutely the best sales person I have ever worked with! She did everything in her power to get us into our new car. To make a long story short, we ended up with the 2015 Kia Soul Plus edition. I am in love with this car! Kim was such a pleasure to work with. Also, I would like to say thank you to the finance gentleman that worked with us to make it possible to get us into our new car. A+ for Peters of Nashua!