Peters Kia of Nashua

290 Amherst St, Nashua, NH 03063

New 2016 Sorento-Thanks Kim!

by from Nashua, NH |

I had leased my 2014 Kia Sorento from Kim Richards a few years back. I wanted to trade up so I gave her a call and got her hours. She was there with a car ready for me to test drive when I showed up. She and Ryan worked hard to get me into the car for the price I wanted. I would recommend going to Kim for your next car. She was awesome!

Very good buying experience

by from Nashua, N.H. |

We purchased a 2015 Kia Optima at Peters last week. Our salesman, Chris Olsen, provided excellent service and an overall great buying experience. The process was very transparent with none of the all too common car dealer games. The other staff members we dealt with, Ryan and Nick, were also very professional and helpful. Really have no complaints at all.

Peters KIA of Nashua (NH) ? Kim Richards

by from Nashua, NH |

On 08/18/15, my wife and I purchased two new vehicles from Peters KIA of Nashua. I purchased a 2016 Kia Sorento LX V6 AWD, and my wife purchased a 2015 Kia Forte 5 EX. My wife and I had been a loyal Toyota family for many years. However, KIA?s stylish lineup of vehicles with their industry leading safety performance and standard warranty program gave us the confidence to join the KIA family. To my wife and I, the three most important factors in selecting KIA were price/ features, safety/ reliability, and service. Peters KIA of Nashua was exceptional in all three areas. My wife and I arrived at Peters KIA of Nashua a few days earlier, 08/15/15, with the strict intent of reviewing their lineup of vehicles and conducting a test drive or two. We had resolved to not discuss numbers. There would be no car deals on this day. However, that was before we met KIA Product Specialist Kim Richards. Ms. Richards was fantastic, and she was an incredibly great fit for my wife and I. She was genuinely pleasant, highly attentive to our needs and concerns and supremely knowledgeable about the vehicles we reviewed (Forte 5, Rio 5, Sorento, Soul, Sportage). She was neither the inexperienced, between jobs car salesman, who stumbles through their scripted speech and has as many questions about their vehicles as we do; nor was she the veteran showman, who promotes their brand by highlighting the competition?s shortcomings and spews anecdote after anecdote that adds nothing to the process. My wife and I could not have been more impressed with Ms. Richards? level of professionalism and customer service. Ms. Richards worked with us for over 2-hours as we reviewed five different models and participated in two test drives. The visit had greatly exceeded our expectations and had softened our hardened stance against not discussing numbers. My wife and I then broached the uncomfortable subject of price negotiation. The one thing that we did know about new car purchasing was that we were not supposed to pay sticker price. Ms. Richards then explained Peters KIA of Nashua?s Best Price 1st policy. With no persuading or negotiating, we were offered a selling price (MSRP minus dealer discounts and qualifying cash rebates) for each vehicle that was several thousand dollars below MSRP (Sorento - $2472 below, Forte 5 - $3063 below). With no effort on our part, we had already arrived at selling prices that were comfortably below invoice according to several popular new car websites. Peters KIA of Nashua?s Best Price 1st policy had an eliminated the most unpleasant part of new car purchasing. Furthermore, my wife and I was astonished and pleased with the level of transparency displayed by Peters KIA of Nashua, as it pertained to the financial aspects of our car deals (selling price, discounts/ incentives, interest rates, etc.). This information was freely offered to us for review. This allowed us to conduct our own due diligence on the car deals that we were considering. When we went into the meeting with the finance manager, my wife and I already knew what our monthly payments would be, right down to the penny. This was in great contrast to our previous new car purchasing experience, where the first time we saw specific sales numbers was on the official sales contract. To my wife and I, transparency equaled trust. In closing, I would like to acknowledge the contributions made by Amber Collins, Joe Andrews, Mike Finley, Nick Digirolamo, and Ryan Cloutier through their direct interactions with my wife and I on 08/15/15 (initial visit), 08/16/15 (follow-up visit), 08/17/15 (trade-in assessment), 08/18/15 (closing), and 08/25/15 (follow-up service). In the brief time we worked with each of above-mentioned members of the Peters KIA of Nashua team, they made a lasting, positive impression on us. It should go without saying that my wife and I will highly recommend Peters KIA of Nashua to our friends and family, and we look forward to working with them for years to come.

When Bad Things Happen!

by from Pepperell, Ma |

When our Kia Cadenza broke down 140 miles from home, I was prepared for the worst. A call to Peters Kia quickly began to ease my concerns. I spoke with Jeff, he empathized with my situation and we discussed getting the car towed to the nearest Kia dealer. The car was towed to Kia of Milford, Ct (which is another truly professional dealership). When Kyle of the Milford dealership determined that the car should not be driven, I called Jeff at Peters. Jeff had already spoken with Peggy the owner and they were working with the Milford dealership to get a rental (at no charge) and have the Cadenza towed back to Nashua. For the inquisitive people out there: Peters had performed a service on the car which might be responsible for the breakdown in Connecticut, that is why the car was towed back to Nashua. Despite a significant grey area, the dealership took full ownership of the problem and selected the most expensive option for repair. When it was determined that the necessary repairs would take several days, they upgraded the rental/loaner and continued to meet our every need. The way were treated could be a clinic in GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Each associate that we spoke with was committed to ensuring that our experience was as pleasant as possible. Thank You: Peggy, Victor, Jeff and Kara. It is great to be dealing with truly committed professionals.

chris, ryan, and peters kia of nashua rock!

by from londonderry, nh |

My boyfriend and I went to peters auto/Kia dealership and had such a good experience. We worked with Ryan Cloutier and Chris Olsen. It felt like we were car shopping with our friends and they worked so hard to help us. They paid very close attention to the list of what we wanted in a car, which of course my boyfriend and I had different ideas of what we wanted, and they were able to match us to the perfect car that was in our tight budget but still had what we wanted. What impressed us the most was their knowledge of not only the cars on lot but, other types to compare. They sat with us and answered all of our questions, we never felt rushed or taken advantage of. I highly recommend either of them, we were so happy with our experience. Go to the peters auto/ Kia dealership in Nashua and ask for either of them, you won't be disappointed!

Service Review

by from Nashua, NH |

I recently brought my 2013 Kia leased car in for regular service, oil change and tire rotation. Everything was completed within a reasonable amount of time. They even had the car washed after the service. The service advisor, Victor Caisse, was pleasant to work with.

First time Kia owner

by from Pelham, NH |

I just recently purchased a 2015 Kia Forte Hatchback from Peters of Nashua. My sales woman was Kim Richards. She was so awesome to work with! I felt totally at ease working with her. She answered all of my questions with a smile. I highly recommend working with her if you are looking to buy a new or used vehicle!

I Love my SOUL!

by from Pelham, NH |

I just recently leased a 2015 Kia Soul from Peters of Nashua. My sales person was Kim Richards. Let me tell you what a pleasure and delight that it was to work with her. If you aren't happy, then she isn't either. You never feel pressured when working with Kim. She doesn't get irritated when you ask questions and is very knowledgeable of her products. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy a new or used car!

Never again

by from Nashua NH |

I will never go back here for sale or service. 1. The sales staff does not know about product knowledge. 2. I recently took delivery of a new KIA. 3. There was damage to the front bumper 2 of the wheels and they said they would take care of the issue still haven't heard back from them on this issue. 3. My salesman was suppose to help me connect the UVO still not able to use this system because I can not connect to it. 4. The business office needs not to tell customer they should purchase extra insurance like tires, wheel packages ETC. 5. the vehicles was never PDI by the delveir it was low on oil, coolant and washer fluid was empty. 6. Sales told me I couldn't get a rear spoiler, and few other accessories because they are put on at the port and not at the dealer. So in research they were incorrect on this. I also went through the paperwork and my payment could have been lower they snuck on GAP insurance which made my payment higher . Not as happy customer here will never return..

What a fantastic place to buy a car!!!

by from Milford, NH |

I have now bought 6 vehicles from Peters of Nashua. This was by far the best experience I have had buying a car bar none!! The people were professional yet down to earth, and talked with me in an honest and realistic way. The process was thorough and moved right along which I preferred. And our car salesman Jason Gaines was phenomenal!! I can't say enough about how professional and knowledgeable he was and he has continued to follow up with me and make sure I am happy with my car. He truly cares about his customers and wants them to be satisfied. My experience atPeters Kia has made me a continued loyal Peters customer and I will be back in the future!!