D & W Auto Sales

1333 E Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104

Used 702-382-7744

Would Not Recommend This Place

by from LAS VEGAS, NEVADA |

Bad customer service, needs new management, office lady is rude and always lies about Hector not being there. I went in for a car came out with a car that needed more work then it was worth. Had to many problems with the car, every car there has issues. I would not recommend this place. DISHONEST WORKERS!!!

HAVE CAR INSPECTED GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING

by from LV NV |

I saw the car online, they said car was from an out of state auction but I found out later with the car fax it was always in the state. Car was not clean I had to clean the car out myself with personal info and belongings from the previous owner still in the vehicle and engine needed cleaning nor was it inspected or serviced ahead of time. I listed all repairs needed on the due bill and it took 3 weeks for them to complete after going back and forth and several trips to there dealership because of being pushed to the side and scheduling . They were more concerned that they didn't make any money on the car because the car needed a new transmission etc. on the due bill. The sales person was very nice. They did honor what needed to be done at the end of the day with allot of persistence. I am great full I had car buying experience and mechanical knowledge and was able to notice the items that needed repair ahead of time a complete tune up & transmission saved me over $2000