Your Deal Automotive

5420 Pensacola Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32505

Used 855-887-2984 Used855-887-2984

Its's Not a DEAL, Unless It's YOUR DEAL !!!!!

Stop now and buy your car here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from JAY FLA |

I was looking for a car for my 16 year old daughter. And I went there and the first thing that hit me is that there so inviting. And my car sales man was Jason stafford. He took the time and showed us all our options. its hard to please me and my daughter but he did it and she is enjoying her new car, I highly recommend this dealer and Jason stafford. Thanks again :-).

March 9, 2016

We are always happy to help good people find the right car at the right price. We Would love the privilege to earn your business again.

Great lot Great people

by from Pensacola fl |

What a Great place to by a car Justin really helped me with everything from finding the right car thato fit my family at a price I could afford it will highly recommend this lot to anyone!!!!!!!!!!

March 9, 2016

Thank you for the review, and please let us know how we may help you in the future. We Would love the privilege to earn your business again.

best in the business.

by from pensacola florida |

this is by far one of the best car lots i have been to. for one i was greeted with a joke as if i was a friend instead of just a customer. if you are serious about purchasing a vehicle they will get you in one that best fits you. from jason to allen and their dad they took care of me and work with what i had. they will be seeing me in the future for the next car or truck i buy.

Buying experience

by from Pensacola Fl |

Absolutely the most wonderful experience. I always thought buying a car would be long and drawn out. Thank you to Jason and Alan, for your knowledge of the vehicle I wanted to purchase. Financing was a breeze. They had my paperwork in order and explained everything I was signing and allowed me the time to ask questions. Everyone was friendly and made me feel confident I was making the right choice.

BUY YOUR CAR HERE

by from FREEPORT FL |

I CAME IN TO YOUR DEAL AUTOMOTIVE WITH HORRIBLE CREDIT. I MET JASON STAFFORD AND HE TOOK THE TIME TO SECURE ME A LOAN ON A 2007 DODGE RAM QUAD CAB. I HAVENT EVER PURCHASED A VEHICLE BEFORE, JASON TOOK THE TIME AND FOUND THE RIGHT VEHICLE FOR ME. AI DIDNT THINK HE COULD DO IT CAUSE I GOT TURNED DOWN EVERYWHERE ELSE. I JUST SIGNED ALL THE PAPERS AND IM FIXING TO LEAVE IN MY NEW TRUCK. THANKS SO MUCH JASON AND ALAN. I WILL BE SENDING EVERYONE I KNOW THATS LOOKING FOR A VEHICLE YOUR WAY..

best buying experience ever

by from pensacola fl |

i pulled up at the lot and was greeted by jason stafford..from the very beginning jason was extremely professional and talked to me about what he thinks i should get cause i really havent bought a car in a while. he took the time and listened to what i need in a vehicle.. i bought a 2012 nissan juke at a great price. jason also took the time to explain all my financing options... this is not you standard car lot... they went slow and it was an awesome experience...i actually had fun believe it or not... highly recommended jason and this establishment..

awesome place to do business

by from pensacola fl |

i just finished purchasing a 2009 caddillac escalade.. i saw it on cars.com and contacted mike, which in charge of internet sales and he helped me thru the whole process.. it was the easiest buy i have ever done.. i will do business with this establishment in the future when my son needs a car...i will also tell all my friends..thanks to all the staff at your deal automotive

Not Impressed

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

Was told that they had a Dodge 4x4 with a 8 ft bed, so I drove from Tallahassee only to be told they were having the truck brought in from another lot, while waiting noticed BMW Z4 similar to one I own, this cars front grill was falling out just sitting the lot. They were spraying a car in the back, nothing taped off, I had to move my vehicle in fear of overspray. Well after about 45 minute wait I was told the truck coming didn't have the 8 ft bed. What a waste of time, steer clear of this place.

May 28, 2014

Mr 4X4 Seeker First and foremost my name is Michael, and I am truly sorry for the confusion on the whole 8 foot bed situation. I completely missed that I put the wrong bed size on the internet listings. That is my job and i dropped the ball on that one and I take full responsibility for that mix up. And is for the guy that helps me with my interiors shop was flooded during the recent floods and since we continue to need repairs and he needs to keep working till his shop is repaired we thought that we could do his scotch guarding here. The car that was being worked on went to detail after he was finished. We here at Your Deal Automotive would like to again send out our apologizes for the accidental waste of your time. And we thank you for your review as we hope to learn from this so the next time this mistake can be avoided. Thanks Michael Sanders