A & K Wholesalers

(2.3) 3 Reviews

2937 S Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Lansing, MI 48910

Terrible Customer Service and over priced cars!

by from Lansing |

The owner will do anything to sell you a JUNK! Do not buy your car here!

Amazing Customer Service and Super Low Prices

by from Lansing,MI |

I recently purchased a car from these folks and I would refer my whole family there. They are small but they have great prices and amazing customer service. I am going to buy all my cars from them from now on.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

by from Lansing, Michigan |

I recently called to speak to someone about a missing engine cap that was discovered about two weeks ago. My last visit to the dealership was in the fall and it was the last place I had taken my vehicle for a window repair. I simply asked a question about there being a missing cap found there and a female receptionist was extremely rude and sarcastic. She also ended my phone call in a rude manner. I went to the shop and requested to speak with a manager and she replied that she was the manager. In addition, she also accused me of yelling at her when all I did was ask a question. I think it's unfortunate to be treated rude when I provided service to this company by purchasing a car. I wouldn't refer anyone to this dealership with such terrible representation. This business needs serious ethics improvement and I regret ever buying a vehicle there.

A & K Wholesalers responded to this review

January 19, 2014

Unfortunately not everyone can be happy with every situation and we did try our best to resolve the situation. We strive to give the best customer service possible as we are a small family business with great cars at low prices. When this customer called I simply asked which cap she was referring to since there are a couple different caps in the engine area. When I asked her she got upset that I didn't know exactly what she was referring to and hung up on me. She later arrived and asked for the manager. I am the manager and tried to help her but she was very disrespectful. I am sorry she has felt that I was sarcastic but I was simply trying to find out exactly which cap she was referring to.