Elbrus Auto Brokers Inc.

Elbrus Auto Brokers Inc.

772 W Ridge Rd , Rochester, NY 14615

Used 888-697-1336

Where we treat everyone like family.

Fantastic Service!

by from Metro Detroit, MI |

I contact Oftum a little less than a week before I came out to Rochester from Michigan. I was buying a 2005 GTO. He was super helpful with the entire process and the level of service was terrific. He even waited with me at the DMV to get the transporter temporary license plate for 3 hours. Really great service. Made buying a car in another state seem easy. I will definitely be recommending this dealership.

Amazing service!

by from Buffalo, NY |

I was set on replacing my 2007 Mazda 3 hatchback. Mazda 3 hatchbacks are hard to come by and I ended up venturing out to Rochester (I live in Buffalo) to look for one. There were three I had planned to look at, I went to Elbrus Auto Brokers first. I loved the car and got a good vibe from the owner, Oftum. Oftum doesn't just care about making a sale he cares if his customers get the best interest rate available. He is very knowledgable about interest rates and the financial side of purchasing a car. I felt I was buying my car from a friend.

Elbrus Auto Brokers Inc. responded to this review

June 20, 2014

Krystal, It was a pleasure working with you and welcome to the Elbrus Family. I hope your blue Mazda keeps you safe and serves you for many miles to come. Thank you for your business and kind words. Sincerely, Oftum