143 Faunce Corner Rd, Dartmouth, MA 02747

Used 855-340-9589
Service 855-231-9789

Overall Great Dealership

by from Tyngsboro, MA |

Very friendly, informative staff and extremely helpful all around. They negotiated well and gave me a great trade-in value for my car! Would highly recommend!

Extremely patient, respectful, and low pressure

by from Dartmouth, MA |

I went to test drive an Optima and see what my options were regarding purchasing a vehicle. My salesman, Ricardo, though new to this dealership, was very patient, respectful, and I did not feel any of the typical high pressure selling that you see in many other dealerships. Ricardo was honest as well, and by the time we finished, offered me a deal which I am seriously considering. I have gone to several area dealerships in the area, and this by far was the best experience so far. I am hoping to make a decision and go forward with Kia of Dartmouth for a new car.

by from New Bedford Mass |

This is the second purchase of a Kia vehicle, nothing bad to say about their vehicles, Bought my most recent one at Kia of Dartmouth. Our salesman Roland was great, He went out of his way to see we were happy with the whole buying experience. The whole staff there were great to work with, would definitely recommend them. Ray New Bedford, Mass

Happy Customer

by from New Bedford, MA |

Buying a car at Kia of Dartmouth is a stress free easy experience. The staff is very friendly and do what they can to make the process as easy as possible. The best part was they do all the leg work for a new car all I had to do was drive the car off the lot!

Happy Customer!!

by from Fairhaven, MA |

I was shopping around for a car for the past week before I went to Kia of Dartmouth! I walked in there door a 1/2 before they closed! The salesman Keith was awesome. He was very helpful and did everything he could to make sure I was leaving with a car! He was able to get me a great deal. I am very happy with my car. Keith was awesome and I would recommend his dealership and services to anyone!!!

AWESOME SERVICE

by from Dartmouth Ma |

My husband and i got our new kia soul and optima recently and we are super hapy with the vehicles and love the service the kia staff provided us. Id go back every day even for the smallest things because they help you with every questions or needs you have. They will go out their way to provide GREAT SERVICE!!

Great experience

by from New Bedford, MA |

I have bought 2 new cars from Kia of Dartmouth in the past year. They make car buying less stressful and do whatever they can to get you the best deal. From sales to credit & service I have nothing but positive things to say about this dealership. Also there is a comfortable waiting area for both sales and service complete with TV, internet access and snacks.

Excellent experience

by from Dartmouth, MA |

I had a fantastic experience buying a car here. The sales staff were professional and helpful. They made the buying experience enjoyable. The one star rating these guys received is silly. Of course there will be some back and forth. They are running a business. I enjoyed the negotiation process and never felt taken advantage of. These guys are pros and I appreciate their straightforwardness.

Kia of dartmouth

by from pawtucket ri |

Kia of dartmouth is a great place to buy a car everybody is very friendly helpful and straight foward I give it 5 stars I dealt with Roland Adam and Mike

Good service

by from Dartmouth ma |

Fri newly people, bought two cars great service. Thankmyou Derrick

Best place

by from North Dartmouth Ma |

We purchased a vehicl here 10 months ago. The service was great, and professional. They made purchasing and test driving our vehicle an easy enjoyable experience. I would refer my friends and family here any day. I visit allot of place to look for a new car, and when found this place my mind was set because I was welcome like a friend. This will be the same place I will be getting another car from.