Commonwealth Chevrolet

155 Marston St, Lawrence, MA 01841

New 866-258-4415
Used 866-223-8851
Service 866-633-8502

Shop Us Last..You'll Love Us!

Amazing Experiance

by from Lawrence, MA |

Just took delivery on a 2014 Chevy Cruze tonight from Commonwealth Motors. The entire experience was top notch. From Jenn Gomes who corresponded with me for a few days prior to visiting the dealership via email to our salesman Paul Kazalski who was knowledgeable, professional and easy to work with. Paul was able to put together a package that was reasonable given our monthly payment requirements. He also made us aware of and was able to apply both a military discount and Chevy factory rebate to make the deal better for us. Upon delivery Paul spent plenty of time with us going over the vehicles' features and how to use them. This is the 5th vehicle we have purchased from Commonwealth and the first rate customer service keeps us coming back!

Recent sercice visit

by from Salem,NH. |

Brought my Tahoe in for service.Chris wrote me up,Keith took care of repairs and George the manager said hello.Been using Commonwealth for 15 years and every visit is like coming home.Good pricing and good service.

Usual good service!

by from Lowell, MA |

Service staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Service work was done in a timely fashion.

great service

by from Waltham,MA |

John took the time with me even though someone else was looking at the same car that I was. It was about 45 minutes before I found out the car was mine

No Pressure Salesmen

by from Lawrence, Ma. |

My sister and I both had to replace our very old cars. Neither of us had been shopping for cars alone and we were quite worried about having a negative experience with pushy sales people. Fortunately we experienced just the opposite at Commonwealth Motors. Mr. Steve Federico and Mr. Chris Drew treated us with kid gloves and the utmost respect. We went in prepared with research we had done through the internet and the newspapers and we feel we honestly got a great deal on Chevy Malibus. Mr. James Dimare and Mr. Rich Davis helped us with financial packages we can live with and Steve and Chris could not have been more detailed in their explanations to us about the cars. Great team and great experience!

Great Service, clean facilities

by from Lawrence, Ma. |

Steve Federico and Chris Drew gave us exceptional service from the moment we walked up to the door. Not having purchased a car in many years, it was a daunting task ahead of us. Steve made everything extremely welcoming and comfortable. The specific Chevy we wanted was on the lot to test drive. There was no pressure, no rush. The facilities are clean and bright. James Dimare and Rich Davis helped us find payment plans that worked for us. We did our homework before going to shop and we definitely got a good value for the money at this dealership. Both Steve and Chris are extremely well-versed in the details of the products they are selling and take the time to explain everything. I definitely would recommend this experience.

Superior experience at Commonwealth!!

by from North Andover |

I haven't bought a car in over 11 years. The thought of the whole process made me anxious. I only shopped Commonwealth, there was simply no need to go anywhere else. From my very first call from Frank Deneu the process was wonderful. Chris Drew went above and beyond and new the vehicle in and out and made the negotiation process painless. Rich Davis was wonderful to deal with with financing. I really can't say enough about the process from start to finish and plan on returning for all my future cars. THANK YOU to all of you for making what I thought would be an unpleasant process, beyond pleasurable. I will miss you all!

Commonwealth Motors rocks

by from Danville, NH |

This was my 2nd vehicle from commonwealth motors and was a positive experience again, the salesman and sales manager was a pleasure to deal with and we were able to hammer out a deal in a professional manner, you guys are awesome, would highly recommend to everyone

GREAT SERVICE!

by from TEWKSBURY, MA |

MY CAR WAS DONE WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF WHAT WAS SAID WHEN I BROUGHT IT IN. WOW!! MY SERVICE ADVISOR (CHRIS TAYLOR), WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. I TOLD HIM SINCE RETIRING I'M NOT PUTTING IN ALOT OF MILES. HE RECOMMENDED COMING IN EVERY 6 MONTHS IN MY CASE TO GET MY SERVICE.

Great Experience at Commonwealth Chevrolet

by from Tewksbury, MA |

I like the way this dealership does business. They work in steps. First they get you the best price for the car or truck "before" they need to know what payments you can afford or what you're trading in. They don't use these to play with the numbers. Once you agree on the best price they work on trade or money down. Lastly, financing based on credit. Overall great experience.

FANTASTIC!!

by from billerica ma |

Refreshing to go into a dealership and find a salesman (richard winward) who knows the product and has the ability to get you into the vehicle you want, and the price you want to pay.