Commonwealth Chevrolet

155 Marston St, Lawrence, MA 01841

New 888-346-0641 New888-346-0641
Used 888-346-0527 Used888-346-0527
Service 888-346-0739 Service 888-346-0739

Shop Us Last..You'll Love Us!

Amazing Experiance

by from Lawrence, MA |

Just took delivery on a 2014 Chevy Cruze tonight from Commonwealth Motors. The entire experience was top notch. From Jenn Gomes who corresponded with me for a few days prior to visiting the dealership via email to our salesman Paul Kazalski who was knowledgeable, professional and easy to work with. Paul was able to put together a package that was reasonable given our monthly payment requirements. He also made us aware of and was able to apply both a military discount and Chevy factory rebate to make the deal better for us. Upon delivery Paul spent plenty of time with us going over the vehicles' features and how to use them. This is the 5th vehicle we have purchased from Commonwealth and the first rate customer service keeps us coming back!

The Best!

by from Haverhill,Ma |

My experience at your dealership service and sales department has been like none other that I have ever experienced. They are truly top notch in their intelligence and friendly manner. I give them all the highest mark of excellence in all aspects of their individual departments of service. Sandra Howard in the Chevrolet service department should be valued as smart, professional, trusted employee to your company and to the customers she serves. I ended up purchasing a vehicle and had a wonderful salesman Richard Wenward who helped me in choosing a new vehicle that was right for me and within my budget. He was kind, patient, and so helpful. I chose a 2016 Chevy Malibu Premeir that is pretty, tech savvy, turbocharged, and NOT your old grandma's Malibu of yesteryear. I just love it and a big thank you to all I dealt with. Richard went out of is way for me above and beyond in making sure my purchase experience was nothing short of outstanding. Thank you all again!

Great Experience w/Andrew Frost @ Commonwealth!

by from Manchester, NH |

Andrew Frost was great! Answered all questions and helped us set up RemoteLink, which allows us to remote start the car and lock/unlock the doors from anywhere in the world with cell service through an app for FREE for 5 years!!! AMAZING. The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu is awesome. Definitely a great value and we got an amazing deal on a 27 month lease!

great dealership

by from derry, nh |

Best car buying experience I have ever had. I bought many cars in my life and this was the best dealer by far.

Easy, pain free process!

by from Malden, Ma |

This is my second experience with Commonwealth Chevrolet and it was as smooth as my first. Three years ago, I leased my first car from them. Not knowing what the process would be for turning in my car (and leasing a new one) the whole concept made me a little anxious. But Rich and Rich were so helpful and made the process so easy. Very clean dealership, everyone there always had a smile on their face. I would highly recommend them and will be back again!

Commonwealth Motors

by from Methuen, MA |

Commonwealth continues to impress. Great place to shop. Keep up the good work, Mr., Drew was a pleasure to deal with.

Happy with my new Silverado!

by from Methuen, MA |

The team worked together to get me in the truck I wanted for the price I wanted and kept me as a loyal customer.

Excellent Customer Service

by from North Andover, MA |

Everyone at the dealership, especially Andrew Frost who sold me my new car was kind, friendly and curtious. No hassle at all and was able to drive off with my new car the same day! That has never happened before. This is my second car that I purchased from this dealership and would highly recommend it to family and friends.

PEOPLE ARE VERY NICE HERE.

by from TEWKSBURY, MA |

THE STAFF AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT GREETING TEAM ARE VERY NICE AND UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS WHEN YOU COME IN WITH YOUR CAR FOR SERVICE. THE CAR WAS READY WHEN PROMISED AND ALL THE WORK DONE CORRECTLY.

Convenient Courteous Good Pricing

by from Lawrence MA |

I was referred to Commonwealth because my daughter had bought her Honda SUV through them and was very pleased. I concur. I intended to buy a new car but was shown a much better used car with low milage and better price tag. The dealer showed me both options and explained the pros and cons. No high pressure, just facts, and he worked strictly within my price range. He answered all my questions before and after purchase and the service department also took the time to show me how to work some of the controls I did not fully understand when I went to get the registration. All and all, excellent.