Commonwealth Chevrolet

155 Marston St, Lawrence, MA 01841

New 866-258-4415
Used 866-223-8851
Service 866-633-8502

Shop Us Last..You'll Love Us!

Amazing Experiance

by from Lawrence, MA |

Just took delivery on a 2014 Chevy Cruze tonight from Commonwealth Motors. The entire experience was top notch. From Jenn Gomes who corresponded with me for a few days prior to visiting the dealership via email to our salesman Paul Kazalski who was knowledgeable, professional and easy to work with. Paul was able to put together a package that was reasonable given our monthly payment requirements. He also made us aware of and was able to apply both a military discount and Chevy factory rebate to make the deal better for us. Upon delivery Paul spent plenty of time with us going over the vehicles' features and how to use them. This is the 5th vehicle we have purchased from Commonwealth and the first rate customer service keeps us coming back!

Great Dealership

by from Salem,NH. |

My family and I have bought over 20 vehicles over the years at Commonwealth Motors.Good pricing,selection and great sales people.Service dept is great too - always there to help out.They say to shop them last but there's really no need to go anywhere else.

Great service

by from North Andover, MA |

Commonwealth is the best option for service! I have been coming here for over 15 years and they have serviced every vehicle that I have broought to them with expertise and professionalism I highly recommend them

Great service as usual at Commonwealth Chevrolet

by from Methuen, MA |

Excellent buying experience with quick processing and helpful staff. This is my fifth purchase at this dealership and it won't be my last. The service department is very professional, and the dealership stands by all of its repairs to keep all customers happy. Shop here to get your best deal.

Best buying experiece you will have

by from Charlestown ma 02129 |

Very smooth no issues no bait and switches like most dealers they have the cars in stock. Huge selection of trucks and cars no hassle buying why they call it shop us last it should be shop us first!~ All cars are serviced and ready for delivery while most dealers wait a few days to get paperwork done not here done all at the time you are here to buy! Great place and everyone smiles so they must be happy.