Prize Auto

(4.2) 5.0 5 Reviews

5908 S Van Dorn St, Alexandria, VA 22310

Those guys are awsome

by from Baltimore, MD |

I bought 2004 Toyota Rav4 from E&M garage. Never been happier, They did offer me to take the car to check it by my mechanic and that what I did. The sales was honest with me by describing what kind of maintenance they had done on it and my mechanic confirm it. I bought the car with good price and I took it to get MD inspection. Couple minor issue showed up. I called the dealer and I was told to bring it back. They did fix it free. I recommend this dealer for their honesty and their competitive prices.

courteous and professional

by from Alexandria Va |

Really nice people.Found the car I wanted at a very good price.No hassle no fuss..all done within two hours.Never thought buying a used car would be this easy.

Great Place, Worth a Look!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Just bought an '09 Rio here today [09/01/2015] and so far I love it. The service here was great, very friendly and professional. They were also willing to help me out [I'm a student] and even offered to let me split the payment for the car if I needed to. I worked mostly with Charles, but everyone there seemed really great! I would definitely recommend taking a look at their cars! I gave only 4 stars for the facilities only because the hill to get into the dealership area is ridiculously steep. Not really their fault, or much to be done about it, but could be a problem for some drivers!

Great Dealer

by from Alexandria va |

Great people, very professional, reasonable price. Love to deal with them again. Always respond see in timely manor

Never responded to phone calls or e-mails.

by from Bel Air, MD |

I wouldn't give them ANY stars if possible. If vehicle no longer available, remove listing/ad.