Clay Cooley Pre-owned Supercenter

10849 Composite Dr, Dallas, TX 75220

Used 866-751-7934 Used866-751-7934

Shop me First, Shop me Last, Either way, Come See Clay!

easy way to buy a car!

by from DALLAS, TX |

Wessjenkins was very professional, friendly and fast i came in next thing you know Im driving out and i got to hit a Gong never done that before it was alot of fun

GO SEE WES!

by from Dallas, Tx |

Go see Wes at Clay Cooley. He is a man of his word. Good credit, bad credit, repos etc Wes will get the job done. I was denied everywhere i went and was pretty positive that i would get denied at Clay Cooley but i DROVE away a very happy customer. Thanks Wes and Clay Cooley fam (:

April 30, 2016

Thank you Solo for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Wes took great care of you while you were shopping for your new vehicle. Thank you again for your business!

Great service

by from DALLAS, TX |

Wes at Clay Cooley did an amazing job at getting me into a vehicle. Highly recommended.

April 30, 2016

Thank you Veronica for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy we could help you find a new vehicle. Please let us know if we can help you in the future.

Best place to buy a car

by from Fort Worth, tx |

Had no issues. Was treated respectfully and they helped me out every step of the way. Didn't lead me down a road to disaster. Helped me get something to benefit my future. Will be coming back for sure.

February 3, 2016

Thank you Erik for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear you had a great experience when shopping for your next car with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. Thank you again for your business!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Lewisville, TX |

I was very happy with my purchase. As a matter of fact I came to look at Clay Cooley only to purchase my daughter her first car, but wound up leaving the lot with a car for myself as well. Fred Stevens was a great salesman and was very patient with my 17 year old and her need to drive car after car after car. He never once pressured her to make a decision. Instead, he let her drive as many as she wanted before she made a choice. I will definitely return to Clay Cooley if I have a need for another vehicle.

February 3, 2016

Thank you Debbie for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Fred was able to help you and your daughter each find the perfect new car. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you for your business!

Great Service

by from Carrollton, TX |

I was treated very well, everything was explained to me where it was understandable. I was given the deal and monthly payment I ask for. I love my new car and I see myself going back to them in the future and I would recommend them to my friends.

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY ONE TO GO THEIR!!

by from Amarillo , Tx |

Went their to buy a vehicle, had me waiting 6 hours would not communicate to me & and at the end it ended up the the vehicle had a deposit on it!! Had the most terrible automobile buying experience ever. Would never go back or recommend anybody to go their