Honest Auto Sales

(5.0) 2 Reviews

595 E. 11th Street, Tracy, CA 95376

Used 209-207-9553 Used 209-207-9553

is this real?? No.. this cant't be!!!

by from tracy,ca |

This was a truly surreal experience!! I had no idea used car lots like this still existed.. I mean, Carfax, straight up honesty. And a 30 day all inclusive warranty!! Hell yeah.. So I took my wife to get a 2002 Honda, had it for one day.. Noticed a slight oil leak..took it back next day.. And although I gave a few extra bucks, she left feeling much more reliable and with a peace of mind in a 2010 Chevy Hhr!!.. And her monthly only went up by 30 bux!.. With the same 30 day full everything warranty.. No 2 hour buying process, no long wait or hidden fees. Straight good business if you need a mid range car to point a to b it in with some sort of rapport with the dealer that feels like humanity again!! Way to go Abe and Sal.. You hooked me and my wife up with her starting a new job that Monday!!

The Name Says It All!

by from Brentwood, Ca |

I bought my 2002 Ford Expedition from Abe, I have had it for almost a year and it has been a great vehicle, from the moment I called Abe about the Expedition, he was the most honest ,upfront and friendly person I had ever delt with at a car dealership, I would buy another car from him without question. Abe and his staff are a pleasure to deal with, you don't find car dealerships like this too often.