Rivertown Toyota

Rivertown Toyota

1661 Whittlesey Rd, Columbus, GA 31904

New 877-294-7417
Used 877-288-3124

Rivertown Toyota and Rivertown AutoMall --8 Franchises all at one location over 1500 Total Vehicles to Choose

Recent New Car Purchase

by from Opelika, AL |

Vonda, our salesperson, was very friendly, knowledgeable, and sincere. This was my daughter's first car purchase, and Vonda was very helpful. My daughter and I went into the to the dealership with our eyes on one particular vehicle, however, we came out with a much better vehicle and deal. She walked my daughter and I through the process and I felt like she just took good care of my daughter and made her first car buying experience pleasant. My daughter is thrilled with her new car and I was happy she was able to get the car she wanted at an affordable price. I would recommend Vonda to others.

David Meabrod is a great salesman!

by from columbus ga |

David is a very honest person and he cares about his customers. I told him what i was looking for and he found it right away. He gave me all the details of the automobile and answered all my questions. He didn't rush or try to push me along to get to the next person. He was very thoughtful and even drove the car to the front of the dealership so i didnt have to walk too far. He made my buying experience so pleasant. Please ask for david at rivertown Toyota the next time you need a new car. You won't be dissapointed!

David Meabod is the BEST salesman EVER!

by from fort benning, georgia |

I had went to just about every dealership in Columbus trying to get an good deal on a new vehicle and over and over I was disappointed until I started working with David Meabod.He is a great salesman he got me into my new Camry! He did an amazing job. Anyone looking to get a new Toyota I recommend you go see him.

Honest & Straightfoward

by from Fortson, GA |

David Meabod is completely honest & straightforward. It's refreshing to meet a salesman who isn't simply trying to "sell" something. One salesman told us that he got 64 to 85 mpg in his Prius. Preposterous. This week, we bought our second car in a week from David. Would recommend him to anyone. Tamika Day in Finance was helpful, as well. Thank you Rivertown Toyota, TWICE!

Great Deal

by from Columbus, GA |

Brian Phillips was a great salesman who was there for my interests only and not the interests of making money. Really helped me find what I needed and wanted and worked hard to get me a great deal.

September 8, 2014

We are glad to hear that Brian helped you get the vehicle you need! Thanks for this review!

An Honest, Respectful Dealership...What a Relief !

by from Ellerslie, GA |

After having a week long struggle with another local dealership, it was such a relief to buy a new car with Rivertown Toyota! They were sincere in helping me resolve my troubles with the other dealer and helped me to clearly understand where I stood as a consumer. They weren't pushy at all and diligently worked with me to see if I was able to buy a new car. Everyone at this dealership treated me with respect and LOOKED ME IN THE EYE when they spoke. As I visited this dealership on my day off in between errands, I realized that my Salesman came in on his day off as well, just to help me with my situation. As it turned out, I was able to purchase a beautiful, but more importantly, reliable car that day. This is very important to me because I have 3 children, 15 to 2 years old, who keep me driving an average of 200 local miles a day! David Meabrod was diligent in helping me find the vehicle that was an exact fit for my needs; he was insistent on me "not just settling." I am very grateful to him and the staff at this caring, friendly dealership. I will actually look forward to returning for scheduled vehicle maintainence. If you want an honest, sincere, friendly car buying experience, Rivertown Toyota is the dealership for you!!!

September 8, 2014

Thank you for this review Sandi! We are glad to hear that David worked with you to get you the ideal car for your needs!

wonderful Camery rating overall is excellent

by from Columbus, Ga. |

Rivertown Toyota has the most excellent staff. The customer service, buying process is by far the best ever. David Meabrod is our sales person and is buy far the nicest and most knowledgeable sales person we have ever had. Everyone at Rivertown Toyota is knowledgeable, nice and overall the best staff anyone will find. We LOVE our new Camery. We can not believe what a wonderful car ! This not just buying a car, this is a very wise investment. I would like to tell everyone this is the place to make your next purchase for a new car. We will never forget what a great place to shop. People, you will not regret this, Go to Rivertown Toyota for your next purchase of a car.

September 1, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that David worked with you to find your Camry. Thank you for your business!

Quite satisfied with the purchase of a new Corolla

by from Columbus, GA |

While narrowing down my options in my search for a car, I visited several dealerships to include Rivertown Toyota. I have to say that David Meabrod stood out to me as being the best salesperson that I interacted with during this car buying experience. He was knowledgeable, polite, and overall very professional. Once I decided to go with a Corolla, David made it easy to go through the process. He's been more than willing to answer any questions I've had and has checked up on me since the purchase to make sure everything is squared away. I've been driving my new car for about a month now, and I'm pretty happy with it. David has definitely helped make this a pleasant experience for me!

September 1, 2014

Thank you for your review, Robert! We are thrilled to hear that David worked with you to find your Corolla. Thank you for your business!

Easiest transaction ever!!!

by from Fortson, GA |

David Meabrod was extremely attentive and professional through the entire process. He worked hard to get the best deal possible for us without wasting countless hours at a dealership. We would highly recommend him to anyone!

September 1, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that David worked with you to find the car that was perfect for your needs. Thank you for your business!

Awesome Experience!

by from Phenix City, AL |

I expected the worst, hoped for the best and got Awesome! I can't say enough about the purchase of my new Camry SE from David Meabrod and the team at Rivertown Toyota. From the time I walked in going through the dreaded evaluation of my trade in to picking the right car for me, it was a great experience. Don't go anywhere else! Really... and I'm loving my new ride!

September 1, 2014

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear David did a great job getting you into a new Camry. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for being our customer!