Rivertown Toyota

Rivertown Toyota

1661 Whittlesey Rd, Columbus, GA 31904

New 877-294-7417
Used 877-288-3124

Rivertown Toyota and Rivertown AutoMall --8 Franchises all at one location over 1500 Total Vehicles to Choose

Awesome Buying Experience!

by from Phenix City, AL |

My husband and I worked with Mackinley McCray to buy our new Toyota Camry, and he truly was the best salesperson we have ever had when buying a vehicle. He is laid back, calm, kind, and did not pressure us whatsoever. In fact, we ran him ragged trying to find the exact car we wanted, but he worked hard and still did not pressure us- even after two days of working with him. I highly recommend seeing him if you stop by Rivertown, for he truly is a no pressure sales person and was completely professional and respectful. Also, Mac from finance was wonderful. He walked us through the finance portion of the buying process with professionalism, kindness, and patience, and did not pressure us into anything extra we did not need. Thanks so much for a wonderful experience, Rivertown! :)

January 27, 2015

Thank you, Debbie! We're glad Mackinley provided you with a pressure-free car buying experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Wonderful buying experience!

by from Opelika, AL |

My husband and I purchased our 2015 Toyota Rav4 XLE from David Meabrod and couldn't be happier with the sale and with the entire team at Rivertown Toyota. We never felt pressured and we would highly recommend buying from David and Rivertown Toyota. David was with us through the entire process and made sure that we had everything we needed and that we were completely satisfied before we drove off the lot. This by far was one of the most pleasant car buying experiences I have ever had.

June 22, 2015

We're thrilled to hear this! Thank you for sharing, Mandy. We hope you and your husband are enjoying your new RAV4!

Rivertown Toyota / Vonda Bolden

by from Zebulon, GA |

If you need a car, go to Toyota Rivertown in Columbus, GA and ask for the QUEEN!!! Vonda Bolden is the type person you instantly LOVE!!! She will go over and beyond to help you in any way she can. I always dread the car dealers and their sale pitches. But, not the case with Vonda!! Its like she is your friend trying to help you out!!! We told her up front we were NOT going to buy that day!! She still helped us like we were going to buy every car they had!!! And the day before we were at Macon Toyota and told that guy we were ONLY looking and he got rid of us QUICK!!! He was pleasant, but you could tell he didn't want anything to do with us since we were JUST LOOKING!!! We ended up buying the car from Vonda same day!!!!! I've never felt so comfortable buying a car from anyone like she made us feel!!!! From the 1st hello and HUG we loved her!!! Thanks Vonda for a pleasant experience helping us buy our son his 1st car!!!! He was one excited kid!!!! YOU ARE THE QUEEN!!!!! Thanks Angie

June 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Angie!

My Dream Car Sold by THE QUEEN OF TOYOTA

by from Phenix City, Alabama |

I found my dream car, the next day I contacted Rivertown Toyota and was hooked up with Vonda! She got me the car that I wanted, KNOW I have the vehicle that I always wanted! A RED TOYOTA COROLLA! Everyone was so nice from the first phone call to the last part of me getting my key. They all were like family to me! Thank you all so much Rivertown, you all have made me so happy!

June 15, 2015

Thank you for choosing us for your Corolla! We are glad to hear that Vonda treated you right!

4Runner Purchase

by from Midland, Ga |

The best car purchase ever. Exceptional sales rep, David Meabrod. If you need a vehicle you should definitely ask to see him.

June 2, 2015

Thank you, Carol! We truly appreciate your kind words on David.

Very patient, great custome service.

by from Columbus, GA |

I just moved to Columbus, GA and was in need for a good reliable car in a very small time frame. I went to river town Toyota and talked to Ms.vonda explaining her my needs and requirements. This was going to be my first car purchase and I wasn't sure what I wanted. She was extremely patient with me throughout the whole process because I went back and forth with couple of cars. I was set on a civic or a Ford focus but she recommended me a camry and I listened to her. I left the dealership with a white camry and I LOVE it. She went out of her way to help me with title and such because I had no address and was still living in a hotel. If you are in the market for a new car, I would go to River town toyota and ask for her. Tell her want you need and she will do the rest.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with your car purchase. We're glad Vonda provided you with great customer service. Enjoy your new ride!

The best car experience we have had!

by from Columbus, GA |

My wife and I recently purchased a new Camry from Mr. David Meabrod. He was more than exceptional. He provided us with an amazing deal and purely professional assistance. This was by far the best dealership and car buying experience my wife and I have ever had. We could not be happier with the outcome of today's visit. I will be purchasing a new Tundra within a year and I will most definitely be asking for Mr. Meabrod.

April 16, 2015

Thank you for your kind review, Mr. and Mrs. Daby! We're glad you had a great time purchasing your Camry with us.

Queen Of Rivertown Automall Ms.Vonda!!!

by from Phenix City, Al |

Queen of Rivertown Automall sold me MY NEW 2015 TOYOTA AVALON XLE... THAT WOMAN KNOW SHE ROCK!!! Last I bought a 2014 Toyota Camry and I promised myself that I was going to get me an Avalon! Well for my up coming birthday, I treated myself and I'm now a PROUD OWNER of MY DREAM VEHICLE! Thank you so much Queen V. alone with Chris Blaylock who doesn't like to lose!!!! The General Manager alone with the other Management Team came together as one and made it all possible for me. They took thier time and didn't stop working my deal until it was FINAL!!!! A TEAM THAT DOESN'T LIKE THE WORD NO!! THANKS EVERYBODY!

April 7, 2015

Thank you! We were more than happy to assist you and make sure you drove home in your dream vehicle. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

mr.and mrs. haney

by from Phenix city Alabama |

david meabrod was our salesperson he did an outstanding job of listening to us without any pressure.H.e led us through the entire buying process with the most professional care weve ever experienced.David explained each and every aspect of the vehicle until we completely understood it all .He answered all questions and made sure we understood.He will definitely be our go to person in the future when buying a vehicle.We highly recommend him and rivertown Toyota.Thank you for everything.becky and frank haney (new Tacoma ) owners

April 6, 2015

Mr. & Mrs. Haney, thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We truly appreciate your kind words towards David and the rest of the team. We look forward to serving you again!

Great Deal with No Hassle

by from Columbus, GA |

John Glab worked with us from beginning to end and found a car that was perfect for our family. We are very satisfied with our experience.

April 2, 2015

We hope you and your family are enjoying your new car! Thank you for allowing us to assist you. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Car Purchase

by from Columbus, GA |

The entire shopping and buying experience was very refreshing. Ms Bolden was etxremely personable, attentive and accommodating. Without a doubt she is the reason why after test driving many vehicles, we completed the vehicle purchase that day. Ms Bolden definitely represents the dealership's customer oriented culture. Thank you very much!

March 30, 2015

Tamara, thank you for this review! We are glad to hear that Ms. Bolden worked hard to earn your business!