Rivertown Toyota

1661 Whittlesey Rd, Columbus, GA 31904

New 877-294-7417 New877-294-7417
Used 877-288-3124 Used877-288-3124
Service 888-336-1617 Service 888-336-1617

Rivertown Toyota and Rivertown AutoMall --8 Franchises all at one location over 1500 Total Vehicles to Choose

Awesome Buying Experience!

by from Phenix City, AL |

My husband and I worked with Mackinley McCray to buy our new Toyota Camry, and he truly was the best salesperson we have ever had when buying a vehicle. He is laid back, calm, kind, and did not pressure us whatsoever. In fact, we ran him ragged trying to find the exact car we wanted, but he worked hard and still did not pressure us- even after two days of working with him. I highly recommend seeing him if you stop by Rivertown, for he truly is a no pressure sales person and was completely professional and respectful. Also, Mac from finance was wonderful. He walked us through the finance portion of the buying process with professionalism, kindness, and patience, and did not pressure us into anything extra we did not need. Thanks so much for a wonderful experience, Rivertown! :)

January 27, 2015

Thank you, Debbie! We're glad Mackinley provided you with a pressure-free car buying experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Wonderful service at Rivertown Toyota

by from Phenix City Ala |

Melissa Morin was my sales rep and I could not have asked for better service I got a Toyota Tundra last year and Melissa knew that it was not really what I wanted so she kept looking all year until she found the one that I wanted and that was a Ford truck she helped me get the truck I wanted and she went way and Beyond customer service thank you very much could not have asked for better

April 30, 2016

Thank you Gary! We are thrilled that Melissa was able to provide you with an exceptional car buying experience! We thank you for your busienss and look forward to your next visit!

I love the server I got at rivertown Melissa Morin

by from Phenix City Ala |

Well I came in last year to look at the vehicles I wanted a Ford but ended up getting a tundra Melissa helped went way and Beyond helping she knew I really wanted a Ford so she worked all year checking back with me and then when she found a Ford that she thought I would like she gave me a call and i finally got me a ford i love it couldn't have asked for better service Melissa's type of service person that start when she starts something she just not stop until she finishes it and you are completely satisfied

April 30, 2016

Review

by from Phenix City |

We could not have ask for better service Melissa Morin is the best she went way beyond she keep in touch did not stop until she found me the car I wanted and she still keeps in touch with me Ifor i need help with anything she is there I tell everyone about her thank you so very much

April 27, 2016

Thank you Mary for the kind words about Melissa! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful service experience!

Second Time Around Avalon.

by from Columbus, Georgia |

This is my second new Avalon in 11 years..By far my favorite car. Thanks Toyota for such an awesome ride.. I want to personally thank my new friend DANIEL DEW, my sales representative for all that he did for me during this car buying experience. He "IS" the best salesperson I've ever dealt with. Such a super nice young man and was very helpful in everything starting from finding me the car I really wanted( you too Chris) to the very end of explaining all the features on my car.. He answered all my question making sure I had all the information I needed for this easy purchase. Also would like to thank Travis Davis for his kindness and explanation of all the paperwork and coverage for the car and more. Super nice man. And I can't forget David M. for being so very nice as well in all his help.. Such a great and pleasant dealership of caring and helpful people. Very well pleased with this purchase and again thank you so very much Daniel Dew..

April 27, 2016

Thank you Mary for the kind words about Daniel, Chris, David and Travis! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful car buying experience here with us!

Scheduled Service

by from Columbus, GA |

Great customer service. Great service performance.

March 23, 2016

Ken, thank you for your business!

Wonderful buying experience!

by from Opelika, AL |

My husband and I purchased our 2015 Toyota Rav4 XLE from David Meabrod and couldn't be happier with the sale and with the entire team at Rivertown Toyota. We never felt pressured and we would highly recommend buying from David and Rivertown Toyota. David was with us through the entire process and made sure that we had everything we needed and that we were completely satisfied before we drove off the lot. This by far was one of the most pleasant car buying experiences I have ever had.

June 22, 2015

We're thrilled to hear this! Thank you for sharing, Mandy. We hope you and your husband are enjoying your new RAV4!

Rivertown Toyota / Vonda Bolden

by from Zebulon, GA |

If you need a car, go to Toyota Rivertown in Columbus, GA and ask for the QUEEN!!! Vonda Bolden is the type person you instantly LOVE!!! She will go over and beyond to help you in any way she can. I always dread the car dealers and their sale pitches. But, not the case with Vonda!! Its like she is your friend trying to help you out!!! We told her up front we were NOT going to buy that day!! She still helped us like we were going to buy every car they had!!! And the day before we were at Macon Toyota and told that guy we were ONLY looking and he got rid of us QUICK!!! He was pleasant, but you could tell he didn't want anything to do with us since we were JUST LOOKING!!! We ended up buying the car from Vonda same day!!!!! I've never felt so comfortable buying a car from anyone like she made us feel!!!! From the 1st hello and HUG we loved her!!! Thanks Vonda for a pleasant experience helping us buy our son his 1st car!!!! He was one excited kid!!!! YOU ARE THE QUEEN!!!!! Thanks Angie

June 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Angie!

My Dream Car Sold by THE QUEEN OF TOYOTA

by from Phenix City, Alabama |

I found my dream car, the next day I contacted Rivertown Toyota and was hooked up with Vonda! She got me the car that I wanted, KNOW I have the vehicle that I always wanted! A RED TOYOTA COROLLA! Everyone was so nice from the first phone call to the last part of me getting my key. They all were like family to me! Thank you all so much Rivertown, you all have made me so happy!

June 15, 2015

Thank you for choosing us for your Corolla! We are glad to hear that Vonda treated you right!

4Runner Purchase

by from Midland, Ga |

The best car purchase ever. Exceptional sales rep, David Meabrod. If you need a vehicle you should definitely ask to see him.

June 2, 2015

Thank you, Carol! We truly appreciate your kind words on David.