Chevrolet of Delano

Used 888-718-0447 Used 888-718-0447
Service 888-829-9514 Service 888-829-9514

Used Car Purchase and Repair

by from Montrose MN |

I really liked the experience of buying my used vehicle from you and when something went wrong and I needed a repair you were excellent to work with.

Second time looker at Delano Chev, 1st time buyer.

by from Delano, MN |

Was searching on line for a used pickup. Filled out online questionnaire. Todd Wenz sent emailed me the next day. Todd was very easy to deal with - No pressure! Although the first truck i looked at did not fit the bill - price was in line. The second Truck a 2014 Silverado met my needs. Todd had information I asked for when he said he would minimizing my wait time. This I appreciated greatly! Sue also arranged my financing quickly & efficiently. Again minimizing my time waiting at the dealership. Again thank you Todd & Sue for a great buying experience. The warranty was a great bonus.

Delano Chevrolet

by from Minneapolis |

I bought an Chevy Silverado for my live painting act. Jerry Pehrson was super nice. Sue, the person who does the paper work was also very nice. It was easy and fun. No sales pressure. They told me the story of the truck and showed me the various features. They called a few days after I purchased it to see if I had any questions. I would definitely shop there again.

Truck Service

by from Delano |

Truck was checked out becasue Service 4 wheel drive message came up and our battery was checked. Truck needed upgrade to software and out battery just needed a charge. This was done and we were informed of what was needed.

My new GMC

by from Rockford Mn |

I just want to thank Todd Wenz for an easy and enjoyable experience. He really took care of us. Thanks again Todd.

Todd Wenz!

by from Delano, Minnesota |

Leased my first car from Todd Wenz! I never once felt pressured into buying and always felt like I was getting the best deal our there. Very pleased with my lease!

Exellent Expirence

by from Otsego, MN |

This was my first time buying a car from a dealership and Todd Wenz, my salesman, made my experience very comfortable. I didn't feel rushed in my decision and Todd and the whole staff at Delano Chevrolet answered any concerns or questions I had on the vehicle. The price was great as well! Overall experience was excellent! I would recommend Delano Chevrolet for anyone looking for a new or used car!

Tony Z

by from Maple Plain, MN |

I worked with Tony Z. I was having trouble with my new truck under warranty. He worked with the service department and kept me up to date throughout the process. He called me daily. I made the decision to trade the truck in on a different truck. Tony make the buying process very easy. He offered to meet when it was most convenient for me and made sure that all was well on my end. My wife's next truck as well as mine will be bought through Tony and Chevrolet of Delano. Thank you for your fantastic service!

Very easy non pressured buy

by from Lakeville, MN |

My wife and myself had a very pleasant experience purchasing our new used vehicle from Chevrolet of Delano. Tony Zemke made it very easy as he was very knowledgable, friendly and helpful. Great prices and great quality vehicles to choose from. Quality people and quality dealership definitely made the difference.

Superb service...and only from the best, Craig

by from Watertown, Mn |

I must say...Craig Johnson, made my purchase very easy! He's very trustworthy, and he goes ABOVE & BEYOND & out of his way to make his customers happy!! And with a all american name like Craig Johnson, well you cannot go wrong with his knowledge and expertise of the vehicles any customer will look at... Love my vehicle craig .... thankyou so much