Honda Manhattan

Used 888-229-5975
Service 888-230-7547

Amazing Experience!

by from NY, NY |

Hi,my name is Carlo Leone and I just recently bought a 2010 Honda Odyssey. I had the greatest buying experience here than any other dealership that I purchased a vehicle from.From the moment I walked into the dealership I was greeted with great respect.My salesman Francisco Schrils was very kind and was able to answer all my questions and showed me all the vechicles I was interested in.Sales manager Jose Gonzalez was able to give me a great price for my vehicle and he too was so respectful towards me.When I thought things couldn't get any better....they did!!!Jason Dejesus-Finance Manager,was very helpful getting me the best possible rate so my pymt.would be affordable.He was very professional and sincere.Overall,this team that helped me was the best by far from any other dealership that I"ve been to.I Recommend this dealership very highly.

Awesome Experience!!!

by from New York NY |

I just bought a Honda Accord a few days ago and I must say the experience was bar none. They answered key questions that I had about the specifics of the car that I didn't receive at other dealerships I visited. I love that they had a pleather of options when it came to model and color of the accord and other models. All in all I had a one of a kind experience and I urge anyone to buy a car at Honda Manhattan

One of the worst experiences of my life

by from New York, NY |

This has been one of the worst experiences of my life. I came to Honda with a very specific requirement of buying a car and having it shipped to another location along with a very specific deadline due to a planned vacation. The responsiveness of Jorge Rios was absolutely atrocious where he wouldn't respond to emails or messages left for him and getting him on the phone was very hard. It took a month just to get everything agreed. At some point Bill Mouzakitis stepped in and was helpful up until the point of sale where he disappeared as well. At the sale, we agreed that the car would be shipped in a period of one week to the final point of destination. After a week I tried to check in and was assured by Bill that the car has been shipped out. A week later I started getting worried, so I checked in again and after a bunch of calls/email found out that they forgot to ship the car. Then it took another two weeks to actually get the car to the final destination even though they kept reassuring me that it would get there in a week. The worst thing was the constant lies and failed promises. If they had at least come clean, then it wouldn't be so bad as I could plan on that and not have to follow up. I couldn't rent a car as it needed specific modifications to be attached to the RV, so in the end this completely screwed up my vacation. After weeks of calls and emails for them to make it right and threats of litigation, they finally agreed to give me back the shipping costs of the car and that's when Joe Ciaccia (General Manager) stepped in and promised that he would make it right. This was followed by three months of tens of emails and voice messages that never got returned. Joe kept saying the check is in the mail, but it would never get there. Even threats of litigation wouldn't do anything, the only way I was able to get the money promised was to show up at the dealership and corner Joe. At that point Joe started playing innocent that he never got my emails or messages. That level of dishonesty was mind-boggling. All in all the process took 5 months.