Empire Auto

Empire Auto

713 John Fitch Blvd, South Windsor, CT 06074

Used 855-861-8393

Credit Repair Specialist. Bad Credit No Problem.100% Everyone Approved!"No Credit Checks"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so thankful!!!

by from hartford |

I called the dealer up because i saw the add for bad credit. after being recently divorced i could not get a loan for the life of me. ,i went here and they really made it happen. thanks so much guys. definitely will tell all my friends.

thanks so much

by from new haven |

i needed a car in a jam. my car broke down and my credit sucks.. they caught my eye with the no credit check program. so i went there and they took care of me right before christmas. i really thought it was gonna be a big old deal because of my credit situation nut i was very impressed. the only thing was the office was small and there was alot of people, i thought to myself im really shy in front of all these people but then the salesman assured me everyone was there for the same thing..perfect!

Ignore customers

by from ct norwalk |

I inquiry about one of their cars online for fiancing . The sales person assured me that bad credit didnt matter at all . He then said that i get call back next day about car. no call or reasponse through their website .

Empire Auto responded to this review

December 5, 2014

Mike , we apologize we didn't get back to you in a time frame that you expected. I'm not sure between the holidays and the storm what happened, but we would certainly like to make it up to you if you are still in the market for a vehicle. And you are CORRECT we finance EVERYONE and bad credit does not matter. -P. Rondinone