Boucher Buick GMC

1907 E Moreland Blvd, Waukesha, WI 53186

New 888-261-0194 New 888-261-0194
Used 888-348-9740 Used 888-348-9740
Service 888-733-5810 Service 888-733-5810

We Ride With You Every Mile!

amazing customer service

by from milwaukee, wi |

I loved dealing with this dealership, even before i came in i dealt with a woman named tarah, she went above and beyond to try and find me exactly what i wanted, and made sure to make everything extremely easy for me, and always kept in great contact. I wish i would have found the vehicle i got, there, because her and tony were so helpful. i highly recommend these guys. they make selling cars a personal and awesome experience

Great!!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Top notch service!!!! My wife and I enjoyed our experience there. Everyone was friendly and pleasant. Terrance the salesman, was very helpful and we drove away in a 2016 Buick Verano! If you're in the market for a new or used vehicle, I recommend anyone to go there! You won't be disappointed

Great buying experience!

by from Racine, WI |

I had previously owned a 2003 Toyota Camry, unfortunately I had gotten into an accident where I was hit by another vehicle, the damages were too much and I had to total the car. I quickly had to search for another vehicle. I went into Boucher to look at another Camry I had seen online and to see what else I could find. My sales associate Martin showed me many great options and was able to find me a 2011 Ford Fusion for the same monthly cost as I was paying for my old Camry! He had the car thoroughly cleaned and inspected, and even went as far as making sure the tire pressure was correct and the car had a full tank of gas before I left. The vehicle and service I received from Boucher exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this buying from this dealer.

Buick Owner

by from Marinette, WI |

I previously owned multiple Buick Century vehicles. Tony Faraos was great in explaining the different models and helping me choose a vehicle. I would recommend Bouche Buick GMC of Waukesha to anyone.

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Libertyville, IL |

I was pleasantly surprised by all I met and dealt with at Boucher in Waukesha. I've been searching for over two months for a vehicle and was overwhelmingly unimpressed by most dealers in Northern IL & southern Wis, until I contacted Boucher. They were very prompt with responding to my question via the internet which got my interest to visit them. Nick my sale rep made the process easy an uneventful and I found the truck I'd been looking for. I would recommend them to a friend and commend them on their service both personally and electronically.

Great Experience

by from New Berlin, WI |

We had a great experience when purchasing our new vehicle at Boucher GMC. Byron was our sales man and he made the experience very smooth and easy. I would highly recommend this dealership and Byron to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

My experience was pleasant

by from Hartland, WI |

My experience was pleasant and we are very satisfied with our GMC Acadia. Our salesman Adam Koldeway was knowledgeable about the vehicle and gave us useful insights on the various options. What I liked the most about Adam and the other sale staff at Boucher was no high pressure to make a sale but a willingness to help us find the right vehicle. Edward Ritter

Stress free!

by from chicago, il |

Made the car buying experience very easy and stress free , gave me a VERY good trade in value on my trade in and was a very honest dealer from the very first minute I walked in the door

Excellent Sales and Service

by from Waukesha |

The buying experience was beyond EXCELLENT! My Sales Associate was Dynel Endl (all shoppers should ask for her by name) and she certainly took care of me and my family. We were in the market for a SUV and she made the entire Boucher inventory available to us, not just the product as her store. She called and brought in vehicles from 4 other locations. Features and of course budget were important factors and Dynel helped us find the best of both worlds. It took us a couple days to weigh our options and make a final decision, but she and the Boucher team were very kind and patient. Prior to shopping, we were planning to arrange financing through our credit union and with a no pressure approach, the Finance Manager, Matt Anderson, provided warranty options and shared information on how he could provide financing options that could lead to greater savings. We ended up using one of Boucher's lenders and are very happy with our vehicle. Everyone we encountered was great, including the management team, Don Jordan, Kevin Dennis and Ken Rice. Dynel Endl and Boucher are highly recommended by me and my family!

New car purchase

by from waukesha, wi |

I had a great car buying experience at Boucher Buick GMC in Waukesha. Everyone was very friendly, professional, and helpful from the time I first stepped in, to the time I drove my car off the lot. They are great with following up to make sure I was happy with my car and I know that I will always get great service there while I have this car. Thank you for the positive experience!