Livermore Toyota-Scion

Used 855-204-8023

Live More - Pay Less

Strongly positive experience

by from Martinez, CA |

A previously-owned car in which we were interested was very competitively priced at LT-S, so after a call to Scott Self, their internet sales person, we drove the 35 miles and met with him. He was personable and did not apply any pressure or hard-sell techniques. We bought the car and arranged for a trade-in. The trade-in value was not what we had hoped, but that was clearly and reasonably justified and explained. The paperwork session with Ashur was time-consuming, especially for a cash transaction, but that was no one's fault. All was seen to and delivered promptly, and we are delighted with the purchase.

Excellent customer service!!!

by from Pleasanton, CA |

I shopped around to several dealers to get my niece the best deal on a new Corolla. We ended up leasing a 2014 Corolla from Livermore Toyota per their recommendation. Wow!! I didn't know how much I didn't know about leasing. Great experience. Everyone was professional and polite all the way through.. especially at their in-store "Starbucks".