Fort Collins Mitsubishi

2717 S College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525

New 866-982-2855
Used 877-203-8567
Service 866-626-0958

The Car You Want. The Way You Want.

Problems

by from Windsor Co |

Bought a used Honda there 10 weeks ago. Still have not received the title. Staff.does not return calls. Unresponsive when I ask questions. Have requested the Carfax report three times and still not received it. Considering legal action

Fort Collins Mitsubishi responded to this review

June 10, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, John. We're looking into your situation and someone will be in touch with you regarding this issue shortly. We appreciate your continued patience, and we're confident we'll have this resolved soon.

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Fort Collins, CO |

If you are looking to purchase a vehicle and don't want to deal with the normal car salesman this is the place to go. I was never asked a question that didn't involve a smile and when I needed to think about something I never once felt hurried in making a decision. Once Morgan and Alex were done with me I left Mitsubishi with a car that I love and a service that I'm thankful for receiving. If and when I'm in the market for another vehicle I have no doubt that I'll head back to see them. Thank you both for making a stressful situation an enjoyable process.

Best Customer service in Fort Collins

by from Fort Collins, co |

Reed, Morgan and Steve made us feel very welcome, they were very professional, courteous, and never made us feel bad for not being able to afford the car we wanted, but instead tried to help us with patience and kindness! I have been used to being treated with a lot of arrogance in other Fort Collins dealerships and was very surprised by the great experience we had here. We highly recommend the Mitsubishi Fort Collins.

Amazing Experience!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

This is not your dreaded car buying experience.. Everyone from Morgan, Reed and Steve were very helpful! We needed to get into a new car at a set payment and FCMitsubishi pulled through! We are ecstatic with our new 2014 Outlander Sport! Reed even went on a test drive with me to show my boyfriend who the car was for! Morgan had all of the paper work ready by the time he came in to sign.. no waiting for hours! Steve was great support and really helped get the deal we wanted! Absolutely amazing! This was one of the easiest car buying experiences we have ever had and that is saying a lot! I highly recommend the awesome people at Mitsubishi Fort Collins to help you out!

Love the new store everyone was very helpful

by from Fort Collins, co |

When in to the new dealership with my guard up knowing how normal dealerships are. But to my amazement they where not pushy or follow you around and bug you. They let you know they are there to help you or answer any questions you have. I ended up buying a car on the spot for my wife and she loves it great car amazing sales people. Would buy from them again also have a good selection of used cars.

Great service and employees

by from yuma, co |

We worked with morgan and i would have to say they are all friendly and helpful there fair too it was our first time buying a new car and she helped with every step I also thought that it was cool to see the gm go out of his way to help us I would highly recommend them and they keep up to see everything is after you purchased that'sawesome ! !!

Brand new but just what I was looking for!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Went out to find a new car for my daughter this weekend and luckily happened to see that there was now a mitsubishi dealer in foco! Since they seemed to have just opened up (I think the salesmen said 1 month ago) the building and lot were in great condition. The lot itself seemed a little small compared to the other dealers we looked at, but they also mentioned having another lot with all of their extra cars just down college a bit. All of the staff was eager to help and make sure we had all of our questions answered! Alex was very friendly, and although he was fairly young he seemed to be just as knowledgeable as any other salesmen. He even helped give a good perspective on some features he thought were important to the younger crowd which really came in handy since the car was for my daughter. Overall the service and dealership itself were excellent and the service/repairs department looked impressive, although we have not yet had to worry about that!