Absolute Auto Center

Absolute Auto Center

415 SE Broad St, Murfreesboro, TN 37130

Used 888-716-5230

At Absolute Auto Center we offer Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles at Discount Prices. We also offer Financing on all

Sami is a very nice guy, very knowledgable!

by from Nashville, TN |

I had been looking for a new car for a while but got tired of the big dealership mumbo jumbo amd how they always seem to drive up the price during negotiatians. I saw a Jeep on absolutes website and decided to take a look at it. I met the staff, sami is very very nice and never hassled me. Price was lower than NADA and i got financed pretty quick with a good rate through one of his banks he deals with. He has a mechanic on the lot that knows his stuff and services my car, its a great "one stop shop" experience as a lot of small dealers dont do service work. He also offers warranty and maintenance plans that are priced fairly. Sami is a great guy and will take care of you! His cars are good quality! Im loving my Jeep!

satisfied costumer

by from murfreesboro tn |

nice knowledgeable staff, great price,quality cars well maintained,

Good cars fair prices

by from Murfreesboro, Tennessee |

Would buy from again. Purchased a 2006 BMW 3 series conveerible.

guys are great!!!!!!

by from Nashville, TN |

I was in need of a new vehicle back in February of 2014 and came across a vehicle listed with absolute auto. I called about the vehicle and the owner described to me and even told me he would wait on me since it would be past closing time when I arrived. I arrived and the car was exactly as advertised. I purchased the vehicle and have had no problems with it. In fact since my purchase I have purchased my wife, my son, and my mother a vehicle all from Absolute Auto. This has been the most courteous and honest used car dealership I have ever purchased from. I have also recommended them to numerous friends who were well pleased. The treatment and service is beyond what you would expect from a used car dealer. All my future purchases will be with Absolute Auto. guys are great!!!!!!