Lake City Auto Sales

10401 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, WA 98125

Used 888-231-0795 Used 888-231-0795

Welcome to Lake City Auto Sales, Your seattle dealer.

This is not a dealer. It's a brokerage.

by from Puyallup, WA |

I called this guy up two and half weeks ago when they had an Audi Allroad for sale. I told him I would be coming from south Puyallup and his only response was, "This is a manual transmission car." Well, I knew that. It seemed to surprise him I did. But whatever. It took 2 hours 15 minutes to get to the place in bad weather and 5pm traffic. But we got there. I told him I was there to see the aforementioned Allroad and he pulled it out of him tiny lot while I used his facilities. When I got out my wife was standing next to the avant and told me she heard clicking under the car. When my mechanics stethoscope I located the noise coming from within the drivers side exhaust pipe before the cat and muffler. Those were exhaust valves flapping abut but please read on. Next I opened the hood and realized smoke was rising either side of the engine. Again, with my stethoscope, I heard clicking, clacking, ticking and tacking from just underneath the valve covers; which were leaking oil past their gaskets onto there exhaust manifolds creating the smoke. The engine was filthy; the valvetrain in need of a rebuild and who knows what else. I priced the repairs for the DIY type at $2000.00 and appraise the car's value at $0.00 for anyone. It may need a new engine. Lastly, the carfax reads this man bought the car at auction. Which is fine! But then he didn't fix the engine. It will fail and cost extra money and he knows it which is why he offered to, "...fix it?", if I bought it. Not that gullible so we left; back to Puyallup after five minutes in North Seattle. Which is a lovely area, btw. He doesn't know how to sell cars, doesn't understand the modern engine and sells cars straight from auction (mostly audis, bmws, mbs, volvos, range rovers and lexus.) It's not a dealership. Spend your hard saved cash elsewhere. Parenthetically I am only writing a review at all today because he is still selling the allroad but now $1000.00 less... still not enough for a new top end. Not even close.

Very rude - they aren't interested in selling cars

by from Moses Lake, Washington |

Saw a car on Cars.com and sent enquiry. Never got a reply. Sent second enquiry and got an email response telling me to call them if I was interested in the car, which I did. When I called, the person who answered seemed oblivious to what the call was about. I wanted information on a car? How crazy is that?! Getting any information out of this guy was like pulling teeth! He did not offer any help whatsoever. It was like dead air at the other end of the phone. I asked him about discounts for a full cash sale but he wasn't having any of that....so I said that I guess it wouldn't be of any benefit for us to pay cash, to which he replied "I guess." He acted like he couldn't wait to get off of the phone. Well, we definitely do NOT want to do business with someone who does nothing to assist thier potential buyers. And after reading all of the negative comments that seem to support my experience, I see that I am not the only one treated like I was a nuisance. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with these people, they are a joke.

Dealer rude and waited for him!

by from everett, wa |

I called earlier about a car and told him I was on my way. When I got there I had to wait 20 min for him to get there. He was extremely rude and doesn't negotiate. Will never visit again!

Great Deal!!!

by from Seattle, WA |

I was there a week ago and they treated me very nice!!!!! they have the best prices in the market . I bought a Nissan sentra 2010 from them and I am very happy with it very honest people. I recommend this place to everyone looking to buy a car and will buy a car from them again. See you soon, I will pick up my driver's licence plate soon

Never heard from the dealer.

by from Oak Harbor, WA |

I contacted the dealership twice about a car they had listed. We are shopping for my son's first car. Found one I thought was a good deal, but no one EVER got back to me. I've had some connection work customer service most of my life and that just isn't the way you behave with the people that keep money coming to your pocket.

worst customer service ever.

by from Snoqualmie, WA |

I am only giving this 1 star because there is not a no star option. I was inquiring about a jeep a couple of days ago and I had done the financing application online and received a call this afternoon, stating they wanted to ask me a couple of questions before running my credit. When I called back a couple of hours later the man I spoke to was incredibly rude. His specific customer service was severely lacking. Especially since I am a first time car buyer, I have spoken to other car salesmen who were very helpful but this one was blatantly rude. I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Would buy again.

by from Everett, WA |

This was a crazy car buying experience to say the least. Not the fault of the dealer at all. We started late in the day and had to run hoops for the bank. The dealer was willing to ride along with us to ensure we got the car. Yes, they do come across a little short on the phone, but the service is great. So far the car is wonderful. I would buy another car from Simo no problem.

Delighful car purchase experience!!!

by from Seattle,Washington |

I was there few weeks ago and they treated me very nice!!!!! they have the best prices in the market . I bought a car from them and I am very happy with it very honest people. I recommend this place to everyone looking to buy a car and will buy a car from them again

Long distance buyer

by from Michigan |

We were trying to find a reliable vehicle for our daughter who is a college student in Washington and we are living in another state. Robyn was a huge help and made the process easier than I had expected.

Would never buy from. Lie'd in first 30 seconds.

by from Washington |

Called and spoke with them about a truck they had. They mentioned that it had a brand new motor put in and that it had zero miles on it. I asked how that could be possible since the motor had been put in two years ago according to the pictures of the receipt they put in the add. This seemed to fluster the guy and he said "Well there can't be many on it" I asked him if he had any idea of how many miles. After a few more guesses he finally said that no, they did not know the exact number. If they had started out with the truth it would not have been a big deal. But they thought the natural thing to do was lie to a potential customer. Makes me think that I could never believe anything these guys said.