Lake City Auto Sales

Lake City Auto Sales

10401 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, WA 98125

Used 888-231-0795

Delighful car purchase experience!!!

by from Seattle,Washington |

I was there few weeks ago and they treated me very nice!!!!! they have the best prices in the market . I bought a car from them and I am very happy with it very honest people. I recommend this place to everyone looking to buy a car and will buy a car from them again

Long distance buyer

by from Michigan |

We were trying to find a reliable vehicle for our daughter who is a college student in Washington and we are living in another state. Robyn was a huge help and made the process easier than I had expected.

Would never buy from. Lie'd in first 30 seconds.

by from Washington |

Called and spoke with them about a truck they had. They mentioned that it had a brand new motor put in and that it had zero miles on it. I asked how that could be possible since the motor had been put in two years ago according to the pictures of the receipt they put in the add. This seemed to fluster the guy and he said "Well there can't be many on it" I asked him if he had any idea of how many miles. After a few more guesses he finally said that no, they did not know the exact number. If they had started out with the truth it would not have been a big deal. But they thought the natural thing to do was lie to a potential customer. Makes me think that I could never believe anything these guys said.

Go to Lake City Auto Sales to buy a car

by from Seattle,WA |

From the moment that i walked into Lake City Auto Sales, I felt welcomed. The staff was all super friendly and willing to help. Not once did i feel pressured into making a decision that i wasn't sure about. They layed out all of my options and went over everything with me a few times, never getting frustrated or rushing me. The staff was very accommodating and did everything they could to get me exactly what i wanted and could afford. I highly recommend Lake City Auto Sales for anyone who is looking into buying a used car. They have tons of used cars to chose from. I will most definitely be returning here for my future purchases.

rude response

by from tacoma, wa |

Dealer send me a rude, condescending email after I enquired about a car.

Smooth car shopping experience

by from Seattle,WA |

I was looking for a good car at a great price and found one here. Loved their service from start to finish!! Thank you for helping me when I really needed it most.

A Pleasant experience

by from Seattle,wa |

I was there few weeks ago and they treated me very nice!!!!! they have the best prices in the market . I bought a car from them and I am very happy with it. Very good deal. i recommend this place to everyone looking to buy a car and will buy a car from them again

Very rude

by from Petersburg, Alaska |

Called me almost instantaneously after my inquiry on Cars.com. Sales person was rude, short, and he did not seem very interested in selling me a vehicle. I was inquiring about a Volvo XC90 that I was intending to pay cash for. When I asked this person who never gave me his name questions about the vehicle, and the dealerships method of shipping he didn't answer. He seemed to have not known or to have even cared. Needless to say poor customer service will be the cause of many lost CASH sales for these guys. I did not purchase the vehicle especially considering I was talked to in a demeaning manner and I did not feel as if I could trust this dealer to ship my vehicle to me. If you would like to speak with someone rue and uninformed call these guys.