Lake City Auto Sales

Lake City Auto Sales

10401 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, WA 98125

Used 888-231-0795

Dealer rude and waited for him!

by from everett, wa |

I called earlier about a car and told him I was on my way. When I got there I had to wait 20 min for him to get there. He was extremely rude and doesn't negotiate. Will never visit again!

Great Deal!!!

by from Seattle, WA |

I was there a week ago and they treated me very nice!!!!! they have the best prices in the market . I bought a Nissan sentra 2010 from them and I am very happy with it very honest people. I recommend this place to everyone looking to buy a car and will buy a car from them again. See you soon, I will pick up my driver's licence plate soon

Never heard from the dealer.

by from Oak Harbor, WA |

I contacted the dealership twice about a car they had listed. We are shopping for my son's first car. Found one I thought was a good deal, but no one EVER got back to me. I've had some connection work customer service most of my life and that just isn't the way you behave with the people that keep money coming to your pocket.

worst customer service ever.

by from Snoqualmie, WA |

I am only giving this 1 star because there is not a no star option. I was inquiring about a jeep a couple of days ago and I had done the financing application online and received a call this afternoon, stating they wanted to ask me a couple of questions before running my credit. When I called back a couple of hours later the man I spoke to was incredibly rude. His specific customer service was severely lacking. Especially since I am a first time car buyer, I have spoken to other car salesmen who were very helpful but this one was blatantly rude. I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Would buy again.

by from Everett, WA |

This was a crazy car buying experience to say the least. Not the fault of the dealer at all. We started late in the day and had to run hoops for the bank. The dealer was willing to ride along with us to ensure we got the car. Yes, they do come across a little short on the phone, but the service is great. So far the car is wonderful. I would buy another car from Simo no problem.

Delighful car purchase experience!!!

by from Seattle,Washington |

I was there few weeks ago and they treated me very nice!!!!! they have the best prices in the market . I bought a car from them and I am very happy with it very honest people. I recommend this place to everyone looking to buy a car and will buy a car from them again

Long distance buyer

by from Michigan |

We were trying to find a reliable vehicle for our daughter who is a college student in Washington and we are living in another state. Robyn was a huge help and made the process easier than I had expected.

Would never buy from. Lie'd in first 30 seconds.

by from Washington |

Called and spoke with them about a truck they had. They mentioned that it had a brand new motor put in and that it had zero miles on it. I asked how that could be possible since the motor had been put in two years ago according to the pictures of the receipt they put in the add. This seemed to fluster the guy and he said "Well there can't be many on it" I asked him if he had any idea of how many miles. After a few more guesses he finally said that no, they did not know the exact number. If they had started out with the truth it would not have been a big deal. But they thought the natural thing to do was lie to a potential customer. Makes me think that I could never believe anything these guys said.

Go to Lake City Auto Sales to buy a car

by from Seattle,WA |

From the moment that i walked into Lake City Auto Sales, I felt welcomed. The staff was all super friendly and willing to help. Not once did i feel pressured into making a decision that i wasn't sure about. They layed out all of my options and went over everything with me a few times, never getting frustrated or rushing me. The staff was very accommodating and did everything they could to get me exactly what i wanted and could afford. I highly recommend Lake City Auto Sales for anyone who is looking into buying a used car. They have tons of used cars to chose from. I will most definitely be returning here for my future purchases.

rude response

by from tacoma, wa |

Dealer send me a rude, condescending email after I enquired about a car.