Borjon Auto Center King City Inc

(3.7) 3 Reviews

905 Broadway St, King City, CA 93930

Not so great service dept. king city location

by from King city, ca |

I called to make an appointment to have the ignition switch replaced because I received a recall notice. I clearly explained what it was when I made the appointment and even asked if they needed the recall number and the guy said no just bring it in. I also wanted my car serviced at the same time and he said no problem. So I go to pick up my car at the end of the day and paid for my service, the guy gave me back my keys and I leave. I'm reviewing the invoice once I got home and see "had to order parts for recall, will call customer when parts come in." Seriously?? They didn't even do what I originally wanted done but the part that made me the most mad was that the guy didn't even tell me when I picked up my car. So I called because I was a little irritated and asked why no one told me this and the nice lady at the billing department apologized because she hadn't seen that on the invoice. I told her I wasn't upset with her, just the service guy because he didn't even tell me that I was going to have to bring my car back! Now I have to arrange for a ride to work for another day once the parts come in, which is a total inconvenience. If someone calls to make an appointment for a recall and clearly states what it is for (the gm ignition switch recall) you would think they would have the parts there when they told me to bring my car in. Then I had also asked them about my rear door locks because they were not unlocking. After charging $60 for labor to diagnose the problem he said it would be $600 to have the door lock actuators replaced. I told him nevermind I'll deal with it. I found the parts online for $150 and my brother replaced them in about an hour and they work perfect now. I feel like he was trying to take advantage of me because I'm a female. I may not know anything about cars but I'm not stupid and I have a mechanic in the family. I will only be taking my car back once the parts for the recall come in and will never go back ever again. I miss the old parts and service guys who actually had morals and ethics and didn't try to take advantage of people just to make a sale.

Outstanding Service Department

by from King City |

I took my car to Borjon Auto Center for the first time ever for a simple oil change and check-up. Not only did they change my oil and do an inspection, but they also washed and vacuumed my car for me, while topping off all the fluids (including the windshield wiper fluid). I was blown away by the kindness and professionalism displayed at Borjon and will definitely be returning.

Customer

by from Paso Robles, CA |

Excellent service and friendly staff. Fast and reliable. I would consider buying my next car there.