Horizon Ford

Used 888-717-1247
Service 888-720-6780

great service

by from puyallup wa |

purchased threw keino he was a pleasure to deal with and created a wonderful purchasing experience. no pressure and a strait forward salesperson buy from him if you can.

Great Service!

by from Seattle,WA |

These guys were super helpful and easy going. I enjoyed my car buying experiance at Horizon Ford!

Best Car Buy Experience of my Life with Steve

by from Seattle, WA |

The purchase process was simple, they were kind, and I got a great deal. What more can you want?

got me a brand new SUV @ Horizon Ford!

by from Tukwila, wa |

Went into buy a car and got excellent customer service from Keino, sales rep at Horizon Ford! went very smoothly.

Exceeded expectations!!

by from Seattle, WA |

My first contact with the company came through a google search for a specific car. Steve Hunsaker actually emailed me back the next day letting me know that what I wanted wasn't available but that they had other options. I didn't respond back and a couple of weeks later he sent another email to see if I was still in the market. I had just moved to the state 2 days prior, so I responded this time, actually talked to him on the phone shortly after that, and then he even drove 30 MINUTES to pick me up in one of the vehicles I was interested in. EXCELLENT customer service. I ended up getting a vehicle I could pay cash for just for the time being until I've been at my new job for a few months, but will DEFINITELY be back in 2015 to get a vehicle in the class I originally wanted. The following up with me in a timely fashion was unexpected and greatly appreciated, and to have the dealer come actually pick me up?!! OUTSTANDING!! There was absolutely NO pressure to buy anything, and when I hesitated on the vehicle I'd just driven, he even said "Go look around the lot and let me know if you see anything you wanted instead." No salesman hovering over me, no pushy garbage, COMPLETELY HASSLE FREE!!! You don't get much better than Horizon Truck Center and Steve Hunsaker.

Ford Fusison/ Keno

by from Tukwila, WA |

Came here almost a month ago to buy 2009 impala but unfortunately could not come to a deal because the interest rate on my loan was going to be far to much then I would have been comfortable with. I spent the rest of the month shopping around dealer ships in the area and in Seattle and found my self in the same situation. because I have no credit and have dept in collections I would continually get denied or be offered interest rates at 30% which is ridiculous considering my income and down payment .But keno and the new finance manger here at horizon managed to reach a deal with a bank who would take me on at a much lower interest rate and affordable monthly payments. I am an electrician here in Seattle so my job requires me to travel not only in the city but to Olympia and western Washington for service work. thanks to the guys here I purchased a low mileage 2012 ford fusion for much lower the KBB Value with a warranty that I can commute with. Thank you Keno for the work that you put in to get me into a car I could afford. I truly appreciate what you did for me here. Thank you.

Satisfied Customer!

by from Tukwila Wa |

Awesome Customer Service!! Steve was graet and made the process easy and enjoyable.

Helpful, No pressure Sales Staff

by from Burien, WA |

He was very helpful. No pressure. Well informed. He took my special needs into consideration. He was very courteous. He was relaxed and made me feel comfortable.

Helpful, No pressure Sales Staff